Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Board Room - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1688027-board-room/12.htm

Author:   hullfclegend
Date:   Jan 23, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Board Room
-------------------------------------------
Awesome Crowy

Author:   Saul
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
quote LeytonOrientForever
Modiga FSC100 AndyD_U We should open a "current games" sub forum. It is like the ones on FMFormation and Football Manager Website. Bascially, people make their own threads and post regular updates to their games:

Examples.

Colwyn Bay to European Glory

Hide and Tzatziki - An attempt to cypriot domination

I understand it is like the Home Dressing room but is better set out and easier to look through rather than trolling through the HDR pages and threads trying to find a paticular update from a user.

Think about it anyway...

I think this is a great idea. I have used this idea on multiple forums and it makes a good community.

I would definitely use it for myself and I enjoy reading about others careers.

Author:   red man
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:23am (PST)
hullfclegend if you have a problem with me I'm sure you can say it in front of everyone them sending me gay pm's.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:26am (PST)
red man

Obviously I don't know what the pm's involved, but surely the more mature thing to do (although arguing/insulting over pm isn't much more mature) is to take it to pm rather than what you are doing and making a big thing out of it in public.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
I love the Colwyn Bay Story, something like that would be awesome.
I know we have the HDR, but if we have something like that, all updates will be in one thread.

Author:   red man
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
quote Saul
red man

Obviously I don't know what the pm's involved, but surely the more mature thing to do (although arguing/insulting over pm isn't much more mature) is to take it to pm rather than what you are doing and making a big thing out of it in public.
You're right Saul, I wont say anymore about it, but I'm just a bit pissed of with him, every thread I go in to I see him with a stupid comment. When there were a couple of threads about challenges and what not where you say a number the person gives you a team he was always asking to change the team. Just every *bleep*ing thread. But i wont say anything more.

He's asking for another thread ^^^

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
red man

Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way , I wasn't having a go as I assume you have realised, I just didn't want it to get messy and the mods have to step in.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:41am (PST)
ffs it was a suggestion, this is the place to put them I do belive,

It's not my fault that I can't get used to teams.

Author:   Crowy
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:43am (PST)
quote hullfclegend
I love the Colwyn Bay Story, something like that would be awesome.
I know we have the HDR, but if we have something like that, all updates will be in one thread.
That is exactly what the HDR is for, why would they create something exactly the same ? Why do you not use the HDR ?

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:45am (PST)
Yeah but in the HDR, If you only read some people's updates, it would be easier if they are grouped.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
So what ? Just read the updates you're interested in you don't have to read every update.

Edit: There is pretty much a discussion for most types of teams you go as well.

Author:   LeytonOrientForever
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
But if you just want to read SLB's updates and let's face it you know you do. You have to search through at least 3 pages of HDR to find an update. It is easier, looks nicer.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
If you were really that interested in reading his updates, then finding them wouldn't really bother you. Members here are just being lazy.

Nothing will look nicer, as you will have loads of members creating one thread for their certain game and doing one game updates, then not coming back to it at all as they got bored of the game. That will just flood the main page with shit threads so how will anything look nicer ? Can't have one rule for one member and not for others so how could they implement a suggestion like that ?

I don't agree in a sub forum either but that is for the moderators to decide.

Author:   kgm
Date:   Mar 27, 12 at 12:21am (PST)
What happened to the good old days *bleep* some people are lazy

Date:   Mar 27, 12 at 3:29am (PST)
LeytonOrientForever

There is a box, bottom right that you type in his username and it shows all of his posts in the thread.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.