Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Fifteen unique heads and skins, three sets per character, now available for Borderlands 2 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1821313-fifteen-unique-heads-skins-three-sets-per-character-available-for-borderlands-2/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 1:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Fifteen unique heads and skins, three sets per character, now available for Borderlands 2
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21996]]

Author:   Skyler_x_Mandy
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 3:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Fifteen unique heads and skins, three sets per character, now available for Borderlands 2
Umm... I don't know what to think of this, or how to take this? These heads and skins are pretty extreme.

Author:   THM
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 3:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Fifteen unique heads and skins, three sets per character, now available for Borderlands 2
Too Cartoonish!!!!!!

Author:   LloydToS
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 1:25am (PST)
"... range from zombie Alton to scarecrow Zero" Alton = Axton

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 5:23am (PST)
Just an update, but I've found out it's $1.75 (Australia). €0.99 (Europe), 0.79£ (UK), and 50 rubles (Russia)

Author:   Abyss Raider
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 7:34am (PST)
Wasn't sure if I wanted this or not... But after seeing the hooded/witch Gaige, and the orange and black Zer0, it's unanimous that I'm going to be purchasing this.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 9:30am (PST)
quote Abyss Raider
Wasn't sure if I wanted this or not... But after seeing the hooded/witch Gaige, and the orange and black Zer0, it's unanimous that I'm going to be purchasing this.
Well, just pick the ones you like then XD You don't have to get them all.

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 2:29am (PST)
To be honest, I don't really like the look of any of these, and besides I have only found about a third of the skins and less than half of the heads that already exist in the game...

So, I think I'll pass.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 11:05am (PST)
The Salvador heads are total trash. Was expecting new heads plus new costumes.

Author:   Axe
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 11:21am (PST)
The only one I like is the glowy-eyed, broken-headed Maya one.

I don't like it enough to part with money just yet, mind you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.