Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Warrior loot stuck - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1773229-warrior-loot-stuck/

Author:   pchela
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
Subject:   Warrior loot stuck
-------------------------------------------

That's what I can only assume is my Conference Call, stuck underneath the Warrior in such a way that I can not get it. Yeah, I tried for about half an hour last night. Trust me, as only the second orange weapon in my entire time playing, I was super excited and really wanted it. Well, I couldn't get it so I fast traveled and ran back through Hero's Pass only to have the game freeze up when I tried to reenter. So, a bit frustrated. Has this happened to anybody else? Not only am I frustrated with the drop levels, the second orange weapon I get just sat there, taunting me.

I have since farmed the Warrior many, many times and nothing. Frustrated is starting to turn into something much worse.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Warrior loot stuck
Look where it is in correlation to his big bits. Stand atop said big bits, look down and skid around on his body a bit and you should be able to pick it up.

Trust me, it happened with my Volcano and countless E-Tech and Purples.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
I tried every possible position for picking it up that I could. I stood on top of him, crouched, jumped around etc. But, it's gone now anyway so I can't try anything else. Thank you for the tip though. If it happens again, I will try harder and try what you said.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
Okay, I just killed him again and was able to get some money that was under his arm by climbing on top of his arm and pressing the pick up button. So thank you! I know what to do in the future - the area where my orange gun spawned was under his main body and I tried climbing on top of it but couldn't. Unless something spawns there again, I'll never know if I could have gotten it - and I'm not sure I want to. I'm still really mad that I missed out on it.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
Anytime, man. Sucks that you lost the Conference Call, but I'm sure you'll find another eventually.

Author:   Anonymousse
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:12pm (PST)
I hear if that happens, you can go out of the area and come back & Warrior would have de-spawned allowing you access to the item.

Author:   SkinnyyBo
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
mine is stuck in the metal formation nearby..... aw man so frustrating cant believe this! i spent AGES and MILLIONS trying to get one of those elusive orange weapons and now its right under my nose and icant reach it... Very very much much disapointed.

Author:   SkinnyyBo
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
Thanks a bunch Anonymousse for the tip it worked! And the gun is sexy.....WOOHOOHOO!! NEW TOOOOOYS!!! he said.

Author:   freaky
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 12:52am (PST)
i had this issue too...my conference call was unable to reach....but i found a way to handle it.....-> use the portal to eridium blight near the stairs....go to heros pass...and back to the vault....TADA the warrior is gone and your loot is still there ( white and green stuff is gone)

Author:   Bboy458
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:25pm (PST)
Every time I got out and back in all the trash has respawned ... Any way around this?

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
quote pchela

That's what I can only assume is my Conference Call, stuck underneath the Warrior in such a way that I can not get it. Yeah, I tried for about half an hour last night. Trust me, as only the second orange weapon in my entire time playing, I was super excited and really wanted it. Well, I couldn't get it so I fast traveled and ran back through Hero's Pass only to have the game freeze up when I tried to reenter. So, a bit frustrated. Has this happened to anybody else? Not only am I frustrated with the drop levels, the second orange weapon I get just sat there, taunting me.

I have since farmed the Warrior many, many times and nothing. Frustrated is starting to turn into something much worse.
This has happened to me. Wasn't an Orange weapon though, it was a Relic. XtremeBladesta and i tried for like half an hour to try and reach it from different places. Ended up giving up on it.

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 7:46am (PST)
Every time I have left Hero's Pass and came back it has worked fine (Warrior disappeared and rarer loot is still there)

Author:   letcha
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:56am (PST)
Same here, game freezed when i got back there

Author:   verdogz1
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 10:16am (PST)
I had a level 50 cc stuck under the warrior. I exited to eridium blight and entered heros pass from that map. I fought through and died twice but when I finally got back to the vault of the warrior, he was gone and my cc was there. It took me like 20 minutes to get back and it was still there!!

Author:   Beanybag
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 8:03pm (PST)
Hey. Just want to point out that if you jump in the lava, you can respawn in a place such that you don't have to go through Hero's Pass again. You can just go back through the entrance and then back in.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.