Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gaige is out!!!!!!!!!!! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1773106-gaige-out/3.htm

Author:   Existence
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:31am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gaige is out!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
quote Paper Fox
Anyonw know how to get to the new map? I figured it would be added to the Fast Travel like in the first game but I can't find any new locations..
What new map?

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:39am (PST)
Has anyone else run into a bug where some items don't show all stats after downloading this?

I have a shotgun that doesn't say that it needs 4 ammo per shot and every turtle shield I've found doesn't list how much HP it decreases.

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:59am (PST)
quote Existence
quote Paper Fox
Anyonw know how to get to the new map? I figured it would be added to the Fast Travel like in the first game but I can't find any new locations..
What new map?
Oasis, content that came with the Mechro patch. 3 new trophies, one of which is discover all named locations in Oasis or something like that.

Edit: Aha just saw your new thread. Well now I'm super confused. I thought the Mechro DLC was for a new class only. Then I saw the trophies after I installed the patch and assumed there was a new map and missions as well, but now I don't know. Are Gearbox pre-empting the next lot of DLC? They are usually great value for money, I was a bit skeptical when I saw Mechro cost 10 bucks. Seems a little steep for just one extra class.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:10am (PST)
Yeah, those trophies are for the upcoming DLC. The $10 just gets you Gaige. I had the pre-order code, but it's a pretty steep price nevertheless.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
quote Existence
Yeah, those trophies are for the upcoming DLC. The $10 just gets you Gaige. I had the pre-order code, but it's a pretty steep price nevertheless.
I dunno how it is on consoles, but the $10 Mechromancer pack essentially gives you all the base pre-order content (Premiere Club).

Here is the Steam Page description:

quote Description
This download grants the Mechromancer, a 5th playable character class who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap. In addition to this new class, this pack also includes bonus items which were included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Pack, including the Gearbox Gold Gun Pack, a Golden Key, which unlocks rare items in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest, and the Vault Hunter’s Relic, which boosts your gear-hunting fortunes.

Note: If you have pre-purchased the game and received the Premiere Club content, you do not need to purchase this content.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
Yeah, it's the same on consoles.

GAH, the DLC isn't up on the EU PSN store yet. Paper Fox Is it up on the Aussie store?

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:36am (PST)
Gaige just appeared in my game, on the character select screen. I assume it was the patch yesterday? Also, I got the Premiere Club with the Deluxe Vault Hunter's edition, so maybe that's why.

Edit: Existence, the Mechromancer Pack IS available in EU Store. You just need to go to Popular Franchises › Borderlands › Borderlands 2, to find it. I don't know why it hasn't appeared in the "New This Week".

This message was edited on 2012-10-10T09:43:11-07:00.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.