Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Axton u so silly - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1771248-axton-so-silly/

Author:   Mortal Wombat
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:02pm (PST)
Subject:   Axton u so silly
-------------------------------------------
Axtons haircuts and helmet look so silly. The beard could have been so much more badass.

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Axton u so silly
I quite like the Roguish Renegade, and i hope to like The Dapper Gent is if ever get it.

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
I mainly use the wetworker head and one of the darker outfits becuase it reminds me of Joseph Capelli from Resistance 2.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
Not only that, he calls his turret 'honey','wife', and 'missus.'

Author:   VerticalHorizon
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:57pm (PST)
I find it funny that Axton was originally supposed to be bisexual until the developers changed it due to being to risky. Every time I throw out the turret and he says something I keep wondering "Wait...how would that even incorporate that into his in-game personality?"

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:15pm (PST)
quote VerticalHorizon
I find it funny that Axton was originally supposed to be bisexual until the developers changed it due to being to risky. Every time I throw out the turret and he says something I keep wondering "Wait...how would that even incorporate that into his in-game personality?"

Easy, just have him occasionally say "GO GET 'EM SEXY MAN!" when he throws out his turret. .

Author:   BaDaZzBoOzIe
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
quote Kommando
I mainly use the wetworker head and one of the darker outfits becuase it reminds me of Joseph Capelli from Resistance 2.
JOSEPH
Axton is quite silly. I haven't played with him much but when i throw out his turret he screams "Time to meet the missus" or "Stand infront of this"..

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
"News flash bitches: turrets kill!"

My favorite quote from Axton.

"SPLOOOOOOGE!" is a close second.

Author:   swk3000
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
quote VerticalHorizon
Actually, according to Developers, Axton wasn't supposed to be bi. What was supposed to happen is that when he was revived by Maya, being the flirt that he is, he would respond to her revivification with a flirty comment. Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to be capable of determining the gender of the character resurrecting you in that scenario, so the line would play even if it was Zero or Salvador doing the reviving. That led to the devs dropping the line, but by that point they'd already shown the game and the line had come out, so rumors that Axton was bi sprang up.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
That makes far more sense to me. Thanks for clarifying that.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.