Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 100% Achievements - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1770650-100-achievements/2.htm

Author:   Wariyaka
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 100% Achievements
-------------------------------------------
A note. Jimmy Jenkins farming IS reliant on the quest Doctors Orders as it vastly increase your odds.

When that quest is active and not all tapes picked up at least 2 of the mentioned boxes in wildlife reserve ALWAYS host a loot midget or robot. Jimmy Jenkins is a rare form of loot robot.

I'm not sure on the situation before the quest is started but when the quest is finished those boxes act like normal boxes. While the spawn rate for loot midgets/robots appear to be higher in Wildlife Reseve than in most other areas there are no 100% spawn rate places when Doctors Orders is finished. So if you to farm for him make sure that quest is not completed to make it all much easier.

It appered as if the number of tapes picked up for the quest altered the number of 100% loot midget/robot spawns..With 3 tapes picked up there was only 2 of them and with 1 tape picked up there was 3 if this was related or coincidece I cannot say but it was consistent over the 3-4 runs I made of each situation. (I got the jenkins on the ~8 run) After the quest been finished I have yet to see even a normal loot midget from those boxes and i've opened them quite a few times.

On Chubbies.
There are appear to be chubby versions of most animal kind of enemies. I've seen most including stalkers, a flying chubby rakk (cheeses that looked silly lol) and I think a bullymong too appart from what already been metioned. Easiest to find appear to be chubby varkids as one seem to spawn at the first area in Caustic Caverns relativly often. (Seen at least 3 there so far.)

This message was edited on 2012-10-04T22:30:49-07:00.

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:26am (PST)
Wariyaka, thanks for confirming dude, very helpful.
Ditnopota, I still love you despite you getting the Plat before me <3

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
Well......i got every challenge i needed, Jenkins including, and no achievement popped.....sad.

EDIT! Went and grabbed another challenge(one that was already past rank 1) and the achievement popped, ONE MORE TO GO!

Author:   Rigest
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:09am (PST)
quote overlordlaharl134
Well......i got every challenge i needed, Jenkins including, and no achievement popped.....sad.

EDIT! Went and grabbed another challenge(one that was already past rank 1) and the achievement popped, ONE MORE TO GO!
I had the same problem =/

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
I officially have ALL the achievments in this game! HURRAY!

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
quote Whelan
I have those achievements/trophies to do and like kill a chubby and Donkey Mong.

What the hell are those anyway? :<
I had a chubby midget spawn in Fink's Slaughterhouse (Might have been rd 3 or 4, not sure if it matters)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.