Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Things you wish they'd done(Features etc) - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1767293-things-you-wish-theyd-done-features-etc/2.htm

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Things you wish they'd done(Features etc)
-------------------------------------------
Paper Fox - yeah, I missed being able to play recordings in general. I would have liked to listen to all messages from various missions (main and side). In the heat of combat, it's quite easy to miss a lot of them, especially when you're like me and need to be able to read the subtitles most of the time.

As to the fave/trash labeling system I haven't found it useful TBH. More often than not, due to the shitty consolized menu I end up accidentally faving/trashing a gun and I couldn't get it to remove the option (so if I didn't think a gun was trash, I'd have to select fave to overwrite it).

I could have sworn I saw an option to quick-sell trash items or something.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:22pm (PST)
quote Paper Fox
Ditno, I didn't even know about the fave/trash thing until like...yesterday, AFTER finishing the main story. I'm using it all the time now, so useful.
how do you do that on console?

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:10pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
As to the fave/trash labeling system I haven't found it useful TBH. More often than not, due to the shitty consolized menu I end up accidentally faving/trashing a gun and I couldn't get it to remove the option (so if I didn't think a gun was trash, I'd have to select fave to overwrite it).

I could have sworn I saw an option to quick-sell trash items or something.
(and Shinobi_razor) For PS3 you just have to keep hitting L3, it'll scroll through trash, fave then neither. Not sure how it would work on PC though.
You can quick-sell all trash items from an ammo or gun vending machine iirc, pretty sure you can't do it through a health machine.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
Does it say down below what button does that with inventory open?

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:49pm (PST)
The menu's really do suck.

A lot of the time they'll screw up if you use the scroll-wheel, forcing you to go to a new tab in the inventory and then back to fix it.

They're just poorly designed for PC in general and because sorting your loot out is such a big part of this game, I find myself just ignoring a lot of loot, and the loot I do pick up I make an on the spot decision whether I'll be selling it (99% of the time I do, because of how little bank slots you have) because comparing loot in the menu's is a *bleep*ing chore.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:55pm (PST)
I wish I could sprint faster so i could:

A: Get the *bleep* out of the over 9000 AoEs that Unique and Badass enemies throw out like candy.

B: Catch the ass face enemies that only run forever when i try to stab them in the face..........

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
quote Shinobi_razor
Does it say down below what button does that with inventory open?
It does yeah. And I was wrong before, you CAN quick-sell trash items at health vending machines. Quick sell only works when you're in the 'buy' menu though, not the 'sell' menu.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.