Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Finished the Story thread(ABSOLUTELY HUGE WACKA JACKA SPOILERS INSIDE) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1763548-finished-story-thread-absolutely-huge-wacka-jacka-spoilers-inside/

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:10pm (PST)
Subject:   Finished the Story thread(ABSOLUTELY HUGE WACKA JACKA SPOILERS INSIDE)
-------------------------------------------
Before continuing, this is a thread for discussing the Story whetehr you've finished it or half way through it. Just be very much warned that there will be massive spoilers in this thread. My post alone below will contain huge spoilers.

Just finished the story and that was one of the most badass final bosses ever, much better than the first by miles. Favourite part of the story was probably when you returned to Fyrestone.

The fact that the 4 original Vault Hunters were in the game was awesome. Sucks that Roland died though i'm very glad Mordecai, Brick and Liltih survived. Was gutted when Angel died as well

Also, i KNEW(Mentioned in another thread i think) Angel was a Siren

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Finished the Story thread(ABSOLUTELY HUGE WACKA JACKA SPOILERS INSIDE)
Yeah, i finished last night with a friend and OMG The Warrior was such a great boss. Wasn't a fan of BNK3R, because he glitched up in my single player, and is just abit stupid to fight. Now im just gonna clean up all the side quests and stuff before doing my True Vault Hunter run.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Finished the Story thread(ABSOLUTELY HUGE WACKA JACKA SPOILERS INSIDE)
quote overlordlaharl134
Yeah, i finished last night with a friend and OMG The Warrior was such a great boss. Wasn't a fan of BNK3R, because he glitched up in my single player, and is just abit stupid to fight. Now im just gonna clean up all the side quests and stuff before doing my True Vault Hunter run.
Agree with all of your post there(Even about BNK3R Glitching), but starteed my TVH run now. Gonna do all the sude quest on Playthrough 2.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
I jokingly said Angel would be a siren that could control technology or was half ai half siren. My jaw dropped to the floor when I was right.

Then bloodwing

So now we all know that borderworlds is more than just a trademark now.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:43pm (PST)
Roland would have survived if he had Axton's Turret........

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
I guess he avoided the New-U station. Also, agree about Bloodwing, damn near cried when he died.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:17pm (PST)
On True Vault Hunter Playthrough now. Level 35 and counting. Currently on the Dam on my way to rescue Roland apparently, which doesn't happen iirc.

Author:   Mortal Wombat
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
Bloodwing noooooo. I almost cried. Srsly. Srs busness.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote Mortal Wombat
Bloodwing noooooo. I almost cried. Srsly. Srs busness.
You almost cried? Dude, seriously?....(So did i)

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:55am (PST)
The first time I beat Borderlands, I used Mordecai and I absolutely loved his Action Skill. The next countless amounts of playthroughs I gave the game, I used Roland.

Then Bloodwing dies. And then Roland dies.

I'm actually glad they didn't pull the whole 'every good guy is safe' thing that tons of games do, though. And the game in general kinda just made the first game's story better by miles, what with giving your fetch quest galore an actual reason to exist. And making secondary characters that you barely gave a second thought actually have meaning in 2 as well (Brick brutally murdering Shep Sanders being one of my particular favourites).

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
I beat the story co-op with Prowl. Killed the final boss, tried to get an orange weapon that was under his fatass corpse but couldn't. Watched credits. Decided to go back to the last area where the boss respawned, so yeah we beat that dude twice in a row.
I actually didn't think it was really epic, since I died a few minutes in (got stuck in lava), then respawned in an area where the warrior couldn't actually hit me. I just sat there taking pot shots the entire time. My own fault I guess.
Oh and Bloodwing, yeah I teared up.

Author:   josh7861
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
I killed with friends first then went back as a solo and killed him and got a BAD ASS Orange shield (My Second orange ever) fist was off of Scorch the Spiderant (but it is only lvl 10) then i got IMPALER from him which does Corrosive damage to melee guy and shoots corrosive homing spikes towards anyone who hits me with bullets. freaking awesome against the loaders of all kinds. 3900+ shield rating (best one i have found yet on this lvl 36 siren but i am missing my Anshin 1000+ max health shield) though my harmony skilltree gves me all the max health and healing me and anyone in my team needs

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Woop! Just finished a largely single player playthrough with Axton. Finished at Lv34 with most sidequests complete (except the time limited ones).

Started the True Vault Hunter mode yesterday and holy crap its a bit tougher. On playthrough one i didnt die until after sanctuary. I have already died twice this time and i havnt even reached Claptraps boat yet. Great fun though, a real proper challenge this time.

The warrior was pretty awesome looking. During his short intro i hadnt realised how big he was. Nearly shat myself when i realised the thing i thought was the warrior was actually just its foot.

After i killed him and let the Siren kill Jack I was standing on a bloody carpet of loot LOL. Pretty rewarding but if im honest the fight was quite easy. I just used one hell of alot of running and jumping around and a big fat Jakobs magnum. Good fun though.

Next stop Lv 50 and Terramorphous :-D. Then i think i'll go back and play my Lv21 Gunzerker game again, or start a game with Zero or Maya.

Author:   PhoenixBlue
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:33am (PST)
Started true hunter vault mode.
Did not realize how underleveled some of my equipment was. D:
After sorting that out things got easier AND i got the Siren's final ability in Cataclysm .

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:34am (PST)
quote PhoenixBlue
Started true hunter vault mode.
Did not realize how underleveled some of my equipment was. D:
I had the exact same experience. Suddenly weapons i had been relying on, even the magnum i killed 'The warrior' with became next to useless. Good thing was i sold off some obsolete stuff and free'd up plenty of space for new weapons.

I am really loving true vault hunter mode. I get a real kick when i pass a difficult area.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.