Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Things you love/hate about the game - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1763450-things-you-love-hate-about-game/3.htm

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Things you love/hate about the game
-------------------------------------------
I hate how fast enemies can respawn. I sometimes backtrack cos one on one bosses kill you easily, but sometimes when i backtrack, enemies that i've already killed have respawned. It totally sucks cos if you're not expecting it and get overwhelmed the boss gets all its health back. *bleep*ing shit.

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
Playing co-op, reloading seems to take more importance over reviving a fallen teammate. I was downed, Prowl came over to revive me but he was stuck reloading and couldn't help me in time. Also revival does take longer than the original game, which I'm not a fan of.
Also suicide enemies, just like the first game. Downed, then can't get a second wind kill is the worst.
Everything else is brilliant though.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
Paper Fox I couldn't even tell you the amount of times my friends have died because I had to reload instead of revive them. >.>

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
if you're caught reloading, you should switch weapons? D:
I did get nabbed reloading a rocket launcher though. Worst.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:17pm (PST)
WHY DOES EVERY *bleep*ING ENEMY RUN AWAY FOR 400000000000000 *bleep*ING MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:43am (PST)
Love:

Dahl sniper rifles. Caustic weapons. Fighting Robots. Midget humour. Sabre Turret. Gunzerking! Story so far. Claptrap. TMNT referances. Easter Eggs. Moxxi's vending machines. Enemies. Cluster Grenades. CO-OP. GUNS GUNS GUNS!

Hate:

- Cant fly Buzzard. Just dont put it in the game then? They arent even very good enemies.

- The shocking, aweful, terrible noob driving controls. Like driving a bloody electric wheelchair. I was so convinced this would be sorted. Oh well.

- Gun uses 2 ammo per shot. I just never pick them up anymore. I dont mean rifles which actually fire two bullets, i mean one off projectiles which cost more than one round. Terrible idea.

- Hyperion weapons with small clips... whats the point?

All in all a fantastic game though. My complaints arnt all that bad considering the many good points. I so wanna see claptrap fighting a midget though.

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:40pm (PST)
Gun-related stuff doesn't bother me too much. There are a lot of guns in the game, heaps to choose from so if there is a gun I don't like I'll sell that sucker.

I found one other thing I don't like: The ability to replay ECHO recordings seems to be non-existent. I hate this! I listened to Ice Cream Day a LOT in the first game. Co-op ruins the recordings...if I pick up an ECHO, then Prowl picks one up, his ECHO will override mine so I won't be able to hear it properly. I didn't get to hear Butt Stallion correctly in this game, and I'd love to listen to Double Rainbow a second...third...fourth time, but it seems like I can't!

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
I hate quests that require timing things correctly.

I hate the fact that my backpack sdu caps at 27 because I need my large array of weapons incase a lot of enemies spawn in and I have to change my tactics.

I love pretty much everything else though, especially the random stupid quests that show up from time to time.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:59am (PST)
quote smarti3
I hate the fact that bosses respawn when you go back to the area you first fought them

Maaaaaan, bosses respawning is like the best part though. More games need boss respawns imo. It gives you a lot more to do.

I also find it intriguing that there's more hate than love here... and yet I agree with almost everything said. And I still think this is the best game to come out this year.

AND ALSO, I got a few more to add to my list...

- *bleep* Rabid Stalkers and Rabid Skags

- I dislike mistaking a gun for loot, holding the loot button to collect all the ammo and such, and ending up switching my gun for a shitty common and having to spend a minute digging through my loot to find my gun again.

- I hate how much the game has been freezing on me lately.

Author:   Scott Cee
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 11:59am (PST)
Timed missions.

Everything else is Borderlands gold
Except Buzzards, Stalkers, Varkids, Crystalids, HOT Loaders, Surveyors, Constructors...

Author:   AznLiquid
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
Whoever designed a sniper rifle that consumes multiple ammo per shot AND is burst-fire when zoomed obviously does not understand the concept of sniper rifles.

And I'm not digging some of these weapon designs. Maliwan SMGs in particular seem to be made by Apple.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
quote AznLiquid
Whoever designed a sniper rifle that consumes multiple ammo per shot AND is burst-fire when zoomed obviously does not understand the concept of sniper rifles.

And I'm not digging some of these weapon designs. Maliwan SMGs in particular seem to be made by Apple.
This, a thousand times this, who ever let the retard design the Corps/Weapons is infinitely stupid.

NO Sniper Rifle needs "Burst Fire", "Gets More Accurate With Each Shot", or "Consumes X Ammo Per Shot".

The fact that "Gets More Accurate With Each Shot" and "Consumes X Ammo Per Shot" was put in this game leads me to believe that NO ONE in the dev team ever picked up a weapon in their life and/or have very little concept of Logic/Rationality in the "Projectile Platform" department.

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
Sniper Rifles tend to be accurste enough without the boost in accuracy.

I hate the tiny bank and Backpack storage.

The motto for the game should have been "More loot, less storage"

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:50pm (PST)
There are revolver sniper rifles and guns that shoot fire and acid. I think realism in the gun department is asking a tad much. Maybe that's just me, though.

I've warmed up to the gun quirks, though. They're not even as bad as they're touted to be. I avoid Tediore shotguns most of the time (Blockhead excluded) because it doesn't feel like they work well enough to me, but I absolutely love Torgue shotguns. It's all just preference, I suppose.

Author:   PokeFreak1994
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
quote AznLiquid

i love this. I have an e tech sniper with fire damage. Shoots six shots in a straight line and always insta kills. 803x6 is to be feared

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.