Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Things you love/hate about the game - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1763450-things-you-love-hate-about-game/

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 7:59am (PST)
Subject:   Things you love/hate about the game
-------------------------------------------
I love stuff like this:

I hate how long it takes to respawn when you die.

Author:   CAGarber
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Things you love/hate about the game
Timed mail-delivery/item retrieval challenges. Hate them. Infatuated with everything else about the game though.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:37am (PST)
I hate the:

"Consumes X to X ammo with each shot"
and
"Burst fired when zoomed" = This *bleep*ing sucks for snipers.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
quote Solx
I hate the:

and
Scope out after the first bullet, it cancels the final two.

I just treated it like CoD4 Promod, which scopes out after each shot for you until I found a non-Dahl sniper rifle.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Ajax
quote Solx
I hate the:

and
Scope out after the first bullet, it cancels the final two.

I just treated it like CoD4 Promod, which scopes out after each shot for you until I found a non-Dahl sniper rifle.
Yea i started doing that, but it still sucks.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:55am (PST)
I love it when I am playing it and having fun!

I hate it when I realize it is six in the morning and I have work tomorrow.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
I hate how every Badass Creature detonates a damn nuke when the bitch walks, talks, swings, or farts..... Especially Threshers...... bitch comes out of the ground and ..... well since a normal threshers seems to bypass ALL FORMS of cover..... it just throws C4 on the fire.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
Most weapons don't really seem all that unique or fun to collect anymore. They're just based upon their manufacturer with lame ammo consumption and nub things like that. I wish they were more dynamic.

I do love the story though. Was literally amazing.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:20pm (PST)
What I hate about this game is that it's not in my possession, yet, nor will it be for a while, methinks. I may get Guild Wars 2 first.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
I hate the amount of guns that consume more ammo than it says it has. Makes me have to spend time looking at the description to see if the capacity even is better than what I have at the moment.

I hate how the quirks of manufacturers apply to all the guns of that certain manufacturer. Maybe I wouldn't feel the same if they put more corporations in the game and gave an even wider variety of gun quirks, but some of the things the guns do are just piss poor (*cough*Hyperion*cough*).

I hate when Badass Varkids or really Badass anything pushes me into a corner that I can't get out of, and continue to attack me rapidly in said corner with me having no chance of escape. I also hate when this happens 5 more times after my death until I finally manage to take them out.

I hate how Hyperion owns New-U stations and even has them mention your revenge quest to you at one point, but still respawn you every time you die. You could say Handsome Jack wants to kill you himself, but then he didn't kill you at the start of the game and STILL had his stations respawn you. You could say it's to bring more profit to Hyperion by making you pay money to live, but there are New-U stations in every Hyperion hub in the game. It spawns you so you can go right out and kill probably millions of dollars worth of their technology and employees. The logic does not add up to me here. New-U should've been run by Maliwan or Tediore.

I love the gameplay, humour, massive variety of guns, characters, story, how many missions there are, the replayability, the customization, and the enemies. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, because the game really is amazing in tons of ways. It'd take way longer to go in detail for things I love over the things I hate.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:43pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
I hate the amount of guns that consume more ammo than it says it has. Makes me have to spend time looking at the description to see if the capacity even is better than what I have at the moment.
Reminds me of a Jacobs gun (Shottie or Rocket Launcher) that I came across. Had the trait "Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger" as usual, but only one ammo XD Sure, with ammo boosts you could raise that, but seriously, rather pointless >_>

Author:   JC1stTWIN
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
Is it just me but I hate the fetch quest that make you skip around to 5 locations just
for a lousy reward.

I also hate how you can't refuse mission rewards.

Hate how I have 60,000 and dont buy anything but ammo in the shops because I can find
better items out in the field.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:50pm (PST)
.... Why the *bleep* cant i fly a Buzzard?

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:04pm (PST)
quote JC1stTWIN
Hate how I have 60,000 and dont buy anything but ammo in the shops because I can find

Slot machine. Watch how your money disappears. It's like Christmas a money sink >_>

Fortunately it's good for eridium and finding the (very rare) Orange and occasional purples.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
quote JC1stTWIN

Slot machine. Watch how your money disappears. It's like Christmas a money sink >_>

Fortunately it's good for eridium and finding the (very rare) Orange and occasional purples.
And if the drops suck just "Dashboard" and you get ALL of that money back.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.