Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Slot Machines - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1763264-slot-machines/2.htm

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Slot Machines
-------------------------------------------
Wow, and i thought i was lucky. I have never gotten the two big eridium prizes, The marcus heads, or the vault symbols. All it wants me to have is small amounts of money,whites, greens and that same Vladof skin.

EDIT:Just spent what must've been atleast 70K, best i got was a Purple SMG that wasn't as good as my MOxxi's Bad Touch(was off a "Sexy Leg" not a Marcus head, and 2 Eridium stacks

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
I got 2 stacks of eridium in a row and then quit because I figured I wouldn't win anything better than that.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 4:02pm (PST)
quote LOD-squa
I have spent wayyy too much money on these machines. My friend was making fun of me because I rather go and spend all my money on it than buy ammo for my weapons. Though those freaking grenades always pop up and I forget to move. Almost dying every time.
Ammo's so cheap you don't really feel its effect on your wallet after a while. Besides, I always find a ton of ammo out in the field anyway. Rockets are about the only ammo I need to buy when I do buy ammo. Being a gunzerker has its perks.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 4:12pm (PST)
That's what I told my friend Avalith. I just keep spending money on those machines like a crazy person.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
Those damn vault symbols always taunt me. They land two in a row so I get excited, then a bandits head shows up.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
if you get the 3 Vault symbols it looks like you get an Orange weapon at least.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
The best I've gotten so far, is a couple good blues and one Eridium jackpot.

Still have yet to get triple Marcus, let alone the Vault Symbols >_< I think I'll wait until I'm level 50 before I bother really trying hard to get it. Maybe it's more likely to happen online, I dunno.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
Got an Eridium jackpot shortly prior to the point where Eridium was pretty much rendered useless to me. Got the triple Marcuses and triple Moxxi legs multiple times, but never triple bells or Vault Symbols. I've spent probably over a million on slots. Not exaggerating.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:55pm (PST)
quote Shinobi_razor
if you get the 3 Vault symbols it looks like you get an Orange weapon at least.
Yeah I know, which is why I would really love to get them. I have yet to find an orange anything.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
The only Orange I ever got was the quest reward from Lilith, the Firehawk shield. Was good for a while but unfortunately the capacity is just too low really.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:42pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
The only Orange I ever got was the quest reward from Lilith, the Firehawk shield. Was good for a while but unfortunately the capacity is just too low really.
Hmm doesn't seem as cool to me if it is a reward for doing a quest. Ii would still be awesome to get one ocourse but I really want to find one randomly. Just for that pants crapping excitement.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
I've gotten three oranges outside of quests.

Nothing good out of the slots though. I tend to spend heavily on them.

Author:   Roy
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:00pm (PST)
I won a pretty decent Sniper Rifle a few days ago. It's been feeling a little useless since I have been leveling up. I think it was a Level 17 weapon (I am now at level 23 in the game).

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:03pm (PST)
quote Roy
I won a pretty decent Sniper Rifle a few days ago. It's been feeling a little useless since I have been leveling up. I think it was a Level 17 weapon (I am now at level 23 in the game).
What color of rarity was it?

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:41pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
Got an Eridium jackpot shortly prior to the point where Eridium was pretty much rendered useless to me.
See that's the thing is once you upgrade everything Iridium is useless. And correct me if I'm wrong but there's no real way to give any to a new character you make. They should have a bank that you can exchange it for $ or make it so you can alternately buy things with it at stores.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.