Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Slot Machines - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1763264-slot-machines/

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:25pm (PST)
Subject:   Slot Machines
-------------------------------------------
Played some more earlier and got three Marcus heads and won a purple caustic sniper! Pretty awesome and lucky.

You win anything?

Author:   Scott Cee
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: Slot Machines
I must have spent about 50k so far on these things, got nothing really of any note.
It is nice that you can get Eridium out of them, though.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:13am (PST)
on PC i joined up with 3 friends and dicked around in the city while they played the slots for like 30 mins. got tons of money and enough Eridium to max out my backpack slots, pistol ammo, grenades and several other ammo upgrades. and one of my friends sold items from the slots totaling around $10,000

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
I have sunk a good 100k+ into the old one armed bandits... I have gotten two really good purple weapons with the two times I have gotten 3 marcus heads, the last one being a slag sniper rifle. I have hit that Eridium Jackpot 3 times, so I have only the 16 and 20 upgrades left on smg ammo to purchase, and then there are the countless greens, blues, whites, and lower purples.

STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THOSE THREE VAULT SYMBOLS! All in all I have probably only made around 60-70k back from the machines, so they are not a good source of making money.

Author:   Toonami
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:17am (PST)
I won some Pipe Bombs...YAY

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
Yeah, I put about $5k into one and I've gotten a grenade thrown at me and about $1k back.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:31am (PST)
So nobody has gotten the three vault symbols? I haven't even gotten the Marcus heads yet, I think. I've found a few character customization things, some blues, and a fair few greens and whites.

Once, I got two bandit bombs in a row (they both happened at the same time because I was using both slots at once). Unfortunately, this is when I didn't know what happened then and they both blew up in my face, killing me >_>

The Vault Hunter Symbol ones do drop Orange rarity items though (which figures, since it's so rare and Marcus always drops purples). So yeah, I'll especially focus on Slot Machine farming once I'm level 50 I think.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
Now I just want to spend all day on the slots.

Author:   Decc95
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
Best I've had is a blue assault rifle (not on BL2 atm, so I can't remember the manufacturer). It's actually pretty nifty, got about 130 odd damage, and in the high 80's/low 90's for accuracy. I got that after getting the 3 cherries, dying to get the 3 vault symbols though!

Author:   Solx
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 7:13am (PST)
You can dashboard if the drops from the slots sucks, to get your money back.

BTW I have not used the Slots, cuz i hate gabbling infinitely..... but since i can dashboard meh i'll try.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:59am (PST)
quote Solx
You can dashboard if the drops from the slots sucks, to get your money back.

BTW I have not used the Slots, cuz i hate gabbling infinitely..... but since i can dashboard meh i'll try.
Hmm I haven't though of that but now that you say that it sounds like a cool way to get some really rare weapons easily. I don't know if I will ever do it though.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
I have spent wayyy too much money on these machines. My friend was making fun of me because I rather go and spend all my money on it than buy ammo for my weapons. Though those freaking grenades always pop up and I forget to move. Almost dying every time.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
quote LOD-squa
I have spent wayyy too much money on these machines. My friend was making fun of me because I rather go and spend all my money on it than buy ammo for my weapons. Though those freaking grenades always pop up and I forget to move. Almost dying every time.
'

Yeah that can get annoying.

Has no one gotten the three Vault symbols yet still? Seems like I'm the only one here that won anything rare.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:12am (PST)
Too annoying! Since I'm a siren(assuming this is why) it screws me up big time.

I haven't Vicarious. The best I have gotten was getting eradium 4 times in a row. I was extremely surprised.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
Too bad you can't just use her powers to pick up the little bomb and let it explode in it. Would be a useful ability.

Well Eridium is always a good thing to have so no problems there.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.