Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Borderlands 2 Trade Thread - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1762424-borderlands-2-trade-thread/7.htm

Author:   Dadcuch
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Borderlands 2 Trade Thread
-------------------------------------------
quote BaDaZzBoOzIe
Dadcuch

Yea.. a dupity nukem <3 you on ps3?
Yeah but i don't have that T_T
Psn is Dadcuch
Feel free to add me/message me anyways

Author:   midgetloader
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:39pm (PST)
Anybody need terra gunzerker class mod? Get back to me on xbox bklyn toughguy

Author:   midgetloader
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
Aldo have terra commando level 50 gunzerker Marshall mustache head. Conference call and bee for trade

Author:   Mortal Wombat
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
Handsome Jack Mask for Commando Bunker Head?
Xbox 360

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
I have a hefty, hefty load of really good Level 50 gear. I'm really tired right now and have errands to run tomorrow, so I unfortunately cannot list it all right now. But I can assure you, I have plenty of really good things I can offer up for duping.

I'll list em all tomorrow. Previous list I made is now moot as I no longer own any of those things aside of the Level 21 Doc's Striker, and I'll be going for a Level 50 of that quite soon.

Author:   Takahiro
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 12:27am (PST)
Looking to trade Rolling Thunder, Large Bunny, Any Slayer of Terro Class mod (Even the Mechromancer one) Impetuous Hellfire(36 legendary), 2 different Impalers, Imflamable The Bee (Amp of 54900), or The Bee

Looking for Critical Conference Call. Or any Conference Call for that matter. Willing to trade or dupe. Doesn't matter to me. Just want Conference Call. Killed The Warrior over 50 times now and all he's dropped for me is Impaler twice.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 12:28am (PST)
Forgot to say >.> my 360 gamertag is iAm x GeNoCyDaL

Author:   khyron42
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 4:40am (PST)
Looking to trade the Siren head (Til Death Do Us Part) or Gunzerker Head (Something About Dreadlocks I Think) from Henry for the Gallant Gent head . . . from Henry.

I've been farming Henry for about ten total hours (takes about 30 seconds to kill him - aaaaaand I just did that math, actually, meaning I've killed him more than a thousand times. Sadface.), have gotten a total of 5 heads, 3 of them the Siren head, plus the Gunzerker and Assassin heads. I used one Siren and the Assassin, but I now have extras, and still no FREAKIN' DAPPER GENT!

And after a week, it finally occurred to me to try looking online!

So reply here, I'll keep an eye on the thread, I'm happy to meet up and trade any and all of my extra Henry heads for ONE FREAKING DAPPER GENT =)

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
quote khyron42
Looking to trade the Siren head (Til Death Do Us Part) or Gunzerker Head (Something About Dreadlocks I Think) from Henry for the Gallant Gent head . . . from Henry.

I've been farming Henry for about ten total hours (takes about 30 seconds to kill him - aaaaaand I just did that math, actually, meaning I've killed him more than a thousand times. Sadface.), have gotten a total of 5 heads, 3 of them the Siren head, plus the Gunzerker and Assassin heads. I used one Siren and the Assassin, but I now have extras, and still no FREAKIN' DAPPER GENT!

And after a week, it finally occurred to me to try looking online!

So reply here, I'll keep an eye on the thread, I'm happy to meet up and trade any and all of my extra Henry heads for ONE FREAKING DAPPER GENT =)
What do you play on? PC, XBOX, or PS3 I'd be looking to get that Siren head for XBOX

Author:   Anonymousse
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
Looking for a donor for conference call shotgun, doing the duplication trick.

PSN - Anonymousse Lvl50 Gunzerker

The Bee too, if you've got one.

Author:   Tetsu 0okami
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
Willing to Dup any Heads I own:

Siren: Till Death, Metal Fear, Alkaline Mistress, Admiral Asskick, Clean Shave

Commando: Medic Mantis, Space Knight, Bone Blinder, Dapper Gent, Mine But Not Yours, Gallant Grunt, Shadaloo Stylish

Assassin: Alienati0n

Gunzerker: Marshall Mustache, Boatmurderer, Private Eyes, Superduperfly

Mechromancer: Fragger, Read All About It, Speak No Evil, Pig Rider, Mecha Wrecka, Sinful Sweetheart

GT for xbox is Tetsu 0okami (The first o in Ookami is a zero not an o)

Really searching for mechro heads and the legendary class mods for everyone except Gunzerker, Mostly Mechro! Legendary not Terra please.

Will Keep list updated as heads come in!

~Trading is optional but appreciated~

Donations/Trades:
FallenGenocide (Boatmurderer)
AntiShad0w (Admiral Asskick, Space Knight, Clean Shave, Bone Blinder, Dapper Gent, Mine But Not Yours, Gallant Grunt, Shadaloo Stylish, Private Eyes, Superduperfly)

Shoot me a message on Live and I will try to reply asap! (Daily checks and updates)

New List is on page 10

This message was edited on 2012-10-13T16:02:47-07:00.

Author:   AntiShad0w
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
looking for Nihilism, Unreality, and G4I4h4d head for the assassin. willing to trade anything i have just msg my gt on xbox which is my username what you are looking for it.

Author:   xToYz-ViPzX
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 5:48pm (PST)
Hey im looking for many types of heads for the first four characters i got a few from terramorphus and all the mods for each character from him along with terra's skin, blood, fire breath. im looking to trade and i got a bunch of gold guns and stuff if neone is willing to trade me some heads i dont have msg me.
PSN : xToYz-ViPzX

Author:   jandrobandro
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
ok ladies, bee shield for conferance call, thats right you heard me

Author:   jandrobandro
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
gt:ecirpt

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.