Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Badass Rank - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761548-badass-rank/3.htm

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 12:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Badass Rank
-------------------------------------------
Pretty high up in the 1000 points now. Went up a lot when me and my friend completed the slaughterhouse.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 4:02pm (PST)
Easy 100 points: injure an adult bullymong, let it through rocks at you and shoot 250 out of the air. Even more fun with two or more at a time, haha

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
My current badass rank on my Gunzerker is 2258 and I've too many bonus stats to even list.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 10:51pm (PST)
quote Eiche
Easy 100 points: injure an adult bullymong, let it through rocks at you and shoot 250 out of the air. Even more fun with two or more at a time, haha
What kind of weapon do you use when you do that? Shotgun?

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 10:53pm (PST)
The Pursuit
Nah, just a simple SMG or AR. Took a bit of ammo, but ammo's pretty cheap. Completed it outside of Liar's Berg while doing some sidequests, so levels were relatively low.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 11:05pm (PST)
Ah I can see that. Just figured that a shotgun with a big clip and low recoil would be the best choice for it. Since you would'nt have to aim as much because of that spread. Guess I will have to try it out. :>

Author:   Megas MkII
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 11:16pm (PST)
Level 23 Zero. Level 1916 Badass. I spread the ranks around a fair bit. 3.8 in most of what I chose. Reload speed, max health, shield capacity, charge speed, and shield recharge delay, gun accuracy, recoil reduction, and fire rate, and elemental chance... And one point in critical damage (I thought the cursor moved down to max health, but it didn't by the time I hit the A button... Still pissed off at that, but I have tons of health.).

That said, with multiple characters, you reset the challenges but not the rank and rewards. With enough characters and focusing on specific bonuses, you could really ramp up a character to where the final new character you create could go into an area meant for someone three or four levels higher and have it be doable and not 'holy crap, run away, I'm gonna die *Gets torn limb from limb by a level 9 Skag pup from a single pounce while it shrugs off explosive shotgun shells*'.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:56pm (PST)
For an easy amount of bad ass points just sit there with a friend and keep trading weapons back and forth. Me and my friend did it earlier and it worked quite well.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:44am (PST)
Dueling with a low-leveled player probably would work as well. xD

Currently level 20, sitting at about 1,600-1,700

Author:   Moores
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
Badass Rank: 345
Level: 12
Zer0

Only spent a couple of hours on this and I'm ranking up really easily, not even looked at the challenges yet

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
I'm in about the 1,500's now and going up very quickly. I played a bit last night just to level up my stats a tad.

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
I am level 13 with a Badass Rank of 890 with Zer0.

quote Eiche
I did this after I saw you post it. Was very tedious but ended up doing it using nearly all of my pistol ammo. Using a pistol probably wasn't ideal, but my SMG reloads too slow, and so does my shotgun. My Jakobs pistol has 8 rounds and reloads quick. On the single rocks I only needed one shot, but when the Bullymong threw two rocks I used 4 shots. Even though he was a few levels under me, those rocks can pack a punch!

Author:   SCORPIOsniper
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
I am a level 36 and my Badass rank is around 8300 now. I try to spend my points of a variety of different skill improvements to equally distribute the stat boosts.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 10:08pm (PST)
1691 now and rising now. I like doing the missions for them so it's awesome.

Author:   RatedRViper
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
I dunno my badass rank but zero (2ndary guy) is 24... Axton is my main
ive had BL2 for two days and havent rescued roland... On the mission though

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.