Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your finds of the day - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761464-your-finds-of-day/23.htm

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 1:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your finds of the day
-------------------------------------------
I spent a good bit of time farming Voracidous (got so cluttered with loot that the game slowed to like 20FPS at times XD).

"Master Grenadier Class Mod - Keeping this because, if I ever need to spec for grenade abuse, this would be ideal. Slightly better than last"

"Shadow Ninja Class Mod - Not sure if it's better than the one I already have. Depends on the skills, as I think the other one is +44%"

"Tranquil Sniper Class Mod - Need to compare it to my stored one, but it looks pretty good."

"Legendary Hunter Class Mod - Voracidous Loot - Not sure if it is better than the one I already have. I doubt it."

I had several more that didn't get uploaded properly for some reason, bit annoying really. I had 11 uploaded, but only 4 actually work >_> So I've manually uploaded them to Neoseeker instead ~_~ Neo seems to be running a bit slow for me, especially the gallery system (takes a minute or more to actually display an image's page in my gallery).

"Front Line Rifleman Class Mod - I think it's a slight upgrade to the AR mod I already had."

"Resistance Relic - Seems like it will resist all damage types (elemental and bullet)"

"Grisly Pointman Class Mod - Might be good in a co-op situation, and/or need to be a damage sponge."

"Razor Cannon - I might not use these types of weapons, but it seems rather good."

"Skookum Hawk Eye - First Seraph to drop from Voracidous. Not sure if it is better than my purchased one."

"Surfeit Infection - Voracidous Loot - Not sure if it's better than the one I purchased."

"Master Grenadier Class Mod - Keeping this because, if I ever need to spec for grenade abuse, this would be ideal. Replaced by slight better"

Well, the Neo Images aren't loading for me, but yeah Neogalleries is rather slow today ~_~

EDIT: Oh wait, there they are!

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 3:12am (PST)

"The Rough Rider - First one to drop from The Bulwark. One of the cruddiest variants."

"The Rough Rider - Sadly, this ends up being the best version I get, still worse than other level 50 variants I'd seen online."

"The Rough Rider - Worse even than the first"

"The Rough Rider - 2nd best, but that's not saying much."

"The Rough Rider - Are you bloody messing with me game? *ragequits*"

"Disturbed Stalker class mod - Keeping it mostly 'just because'."

"Rabid Guerrilla - Seems rather nice, too bad I didn't keep it (I don't have the space)."

"Siah-siah Hawk Eye - Well, I thought this looked pretty good."

"Skookum Hawk Eye - Even better than the previous one I bought. Among the best variant I've seen."
^Lol, looking at the stats they are IDENTICAL (including the prefix) to the one I had drop from Voracidous (in my last post) XD What a waste of Seraph crystals eh?

"Severe Lead Storm - Pretty good balance of stats based on comparison to variants, though it has among the lowest clip size."

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 4:44pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death

"Tranquil Sniper Class Mod - Need to compare it to my stored one, but it looks pretty good."

"Legendary Hunter Class Mod - Voracidous Loot - Not sure if it is better than the one I already have. I doubt it."

When I am sniping I actually use a level 46 Sniper Class Mod (Blue rarity)...it only takes away about 5400 shield and it has +5 One Shot One Kill and +4 Headshot...slightly less sniper dmg/crit dmg % but I just can't justify using a lvl 50 mod that takes away nearly 10000 shield capacity.

As for the Legendary Hunter Mod, I would use that even if just for the +5 to Fast Hands. It's the only mod that gives any skill points to fast hands so having +50% reload and 100% weapon swap speed would be worth it IMO. Not to mention the +19% from the mod, and probably +11% from badass ranks, which is another 30% so that is 80% faster reload speed all the time. Combine that with the Killer skill and you are unstoppable. I'd give it a try if I were you. I just started using my Legendary Mod (Gunzerker) and it's unbelievable how good that mod is overall.

That Stalker Mod is awesome...I use one every now and then and it makes pistols amazing. If you have a Vladof pistol with a 10+ RoF it just makes a wall of bullets. Pretty cool. Now that I see that Infection pistol you got it might work well paired with that mod. You would have a 3.3ish RoF and a 22 round mag. Actually, that pistol would be amazing paired with the Siren and a Corrosive mod/relic with points into the Cataclysm tree. Oh wow that wouldn't even be fair!! Oh and the Hawk Eye paired with the Sniper Mod with a fully specced Sniper tree?! The possibilities are limitless!!!

I apologize for the long winded post, I got a little excited. I need to get me some of these DLCs soon. I might wait until they raise the level cap to make for some easy leveling.

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 4:59pm (PST)
MlongfellowDeeds - I actually sold that Legendary mod, because I already had a slightly better one I think XD Either that, or I sold the other one. One had 1% more cooldown, the other had better critical and reload.

Well, I appreciate that you actually do bother looking at my lewt XD

I really need a bigger bank/backpack though. Gearbox is trollin' us TBH

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 5:34pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
MlongfellowDeeds - I actually sold that Legendary mod, because I already had a slightly better one I think XD Either that, or I sold the other one. One had 1% more cooldown, the other had better critical and reload.

Well, I appreciate that you actually do bother looking at my lewt XD

I really need a bigger bank/backpack though. Gearbox is trollin' us TBH
I opened up a ton of space when I got all 3 of my characters to level 50. I had been saving up weapons/items for them to use when they hit 50 and when they did I sold all my old crap, lol. With that said, there is too little space overall, it would help a lot even if when you bought bank space with eridium it would be for 3 slots instead of two. I have always been the hoarding type in video games (hell, in Borderlands 1 I had 8 Pestilent Defliers....Fallout 3 I had over a dozen of every weapon/item in the game, etc...) so to be limited in space is not fun when I have to sell/give away decent items, and I use a ton of different setups with my Assassin so I always carry 20+ items on me.

I have been thinking about turning my Commando into a pack mule...I probably won't because I want to try a fire build with him, but it's a thought. I have to laugh because with my current setup (With a not even that great Anshin shield) he has 90,000+ health. I can get that well over 100,000 with a good Adaptive shield, preferably the Neogenator....hmmm....farming time!

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 5:41pm (PST)
MLongfellowDeeds - I have 2 other characters that are level 50, and a level 22 that has max backpack and bank space. All of these other characters are pretty full up (maybe 5 or 10 slots free between them).

I'm also a 'variant' hoarder, and I like having high end non-legendary loot, not to mention red text blue mission rewards and the like.

It's somewhat painful for me to sell off perfectly good loot, and oranges especially due to limited backpack space >_<

Date:   Feb 04, 13 at 9:47am (PST)
Monday seems to be the day I post all of my new shiny toys. I have been doing a TON of farming lately, I think I'm addicted to farming...having wayy too much fun doing that haha. Anywho, came out with a good haul. In this post I am going to put the prefix meaning in parenthesis for each gun I post.

^(Reactive = +Reload Speed) I didn't farm for this one, this was a drop on my second playthrough with my Commando when I called in the moonshot. I've actually never cared to much for the CC (had it drop my first playthrough on my Assassin) but I will replace my purple Hyperion slag shotgun with this on my Gunzerker build.

^(Barking = +Damage) Didn't farm for this one either, was a drop on my second playthrough with my Gunzerker when I called in the moonshot (apparently there is like an 80% chance to landing a legendary when you call in the moonshot). Nonetheless, I was so glad it dropped because I would have farmed for this gun anyways. I am putting together a fire build on my Commando and this was very high on the priority list! I have always been a fan of Maliwan snipers and this one is awesome. Stats are a little underwhelming at first glance, but it's a beast paired with my Terra Mod.

^(Guileless = +Accuracy)This was the first Hellfire that dropped from Scorch...I was trying to get one for my Commando but then I used it with my Assassin and found out how amazing it was so I kept it for him. Insane amount of fire damage, I love it. Not as good as the BL1 Hellfire, but pretty close IMO.

^(Impetuous = +Fire Rate) Sloppy seconds for my Commando. But considering the increased magazine size and RoF over the lvl 50 version, this one is just as good if not better.

^(fast actions = +Reload Speed) Dropped from King Mong...this was actually the easiest one to farm for in my experience, killed him maybe 20 times and it dropped. I was going for two of them for my Gunzerker but again, I found out how amazing it was and kept it for my Assassin. (He gets all of my best loot, lmao) So I will have to farm for a couple more but it takes about 20 seconds to kill King Mong assuming he spawns so it shouldn't take too long. This is easily the best launcher for getting second winds. Just awesome. I have seen some other lvl 50 Badabooms posted with only 60,000+x6 damage so it was thrilled to get a real decent one overall.

^ This one took forever to get!! Definitely the toughest legendary to farm yet (in my experience)...took 350-400 BNK3R kills for this to drop, I had the Bitch drop three times before I got this! I know you can get one up to 94% absorb chance and as little as 76%...based on those numbers mine is on the lower end, but because of that I have increased capacity and recharge rate so I was actually very pleased with the version I got. With my class mod and relic it has about 33,000 capacity so with an absorb chance of 81%, I think I will be alright. I have to laugh about this one because I was farming the BNK3R and it was getting late and I said, "Ah, I'll try my luck once more and call it a night..". I decided to just kill the BNK3R once more and pick up one decent drop (because my backpack was at 26/27, was going to offload my loots) and of course doesn't this shield drop? I was ecstatic.

^This has been the second toughest drop in my experience, took about 300 Spycho kills for this to drop so I was insanely happy that it was a level 50!! I wanted it for my Commando class for a few reasons. I am doing a fire/health build so I wanted an Anshin shield (obv) and I also needed a shield with a low cap/high recharge rate/low recharge delay to go with my Preparation skill (health regen while shields are full/increased shield cap). With the Neogenator having health regen along with the other things I mentioned it was a no brainer. So after my skills/Terra Mod/Health Relic I have 21,000 shields and 128,000 health with crazy fast health regen (as little as 2500 health regen/second. It's quite the combo I must say. Does anyone else have a health build or have anything close to that much health???

^Yep, I finally decided to go for one of these puppies. I was farming for the Hellfire/Neogenator and after about 100+ kills I said, well maybe it's time for me to go for a Bee shield. Spycho wasn't so much the reasoning to getting a Bee as Scorch was. Scorch has a lot of health and I could kill him with a couple launcher shots but it was a pain to keep having to buy rocket ammo (especially since the launcher I was using was an E-Tech). I farmed for the Bee and this one dropped after 31 Hellquist kills (the next two Bee's I will post were 60 and 75 kills, respectively. If you want to know how long it will take to get one of these). I have been using this one for my Assassin because it has the best recharge delay/rate out of all 3 so it can fully recharge by the time I get out of stealth. It has 33,000 capacity with my relic/mod.

^This was the second Bee that dropped for me. It's not great but I still might use it once and a while on my Commando. (I was testing this out on the training dummy with my lvl 49 Hellfire and it was doing 131k per shot or might have been per crit)

^This was the final Bee that dropped, which is going to my Gunzerker because it had the highest capacity and amp damage. (Bee shield with a Gunzerker is not even fair, lol)

^Uhm so....this was kinda sorta an item of the day at the ammo machine in front of the Crimson Raiders HQ. I would have missed this had I not been low on ammo. I was going to bed for the night an went back to Sanctuary to grab something from the locker when I decided to make my Santuary run to grab some ammo and whatnot (My Sanctuary run consists of opening every box and locker and checking all the vendors) I actually nearly missed this grenade because I looked at the item of the day so quick but that red text caught my eye. It's going on my Commando class because I have points into Steady and Do or Die which adds up to +35% grenade damage which is crazy good paired with this grenade. I was glad it was the longbow style so I have less of a chance of killing myself haha.

^Well, I suppose I did find a level 50 Sniper mod worth using. This was the first level 50 sniper mod I have found that gives bonuses to both those skills. I find the purple Sniper mods useless because the other skill is Precision and not to mention you won't have a +6/+5 to the other skills. I don't love how much shield it takes away, but it does make sniper rifles really, really good.

^(Maximized = +Magazine Size) This I am definitely going to use on my Gunzerker if I can find a nice Hyperion pistol to go with it. The magazine size is incredible not to mention it is 45 rounds with my Legendary mod. Nice RoF and accuracy as well. I do love my electric weapons so that was a nice find considering I only have one other electric weapon for that class.

^(Rabid = +Fire Rate) Last but not least...well, I'm sure that RoF can speak for itself. I am praying I can find another one of these because dual wielding these would just be mass destruction. With my legendary class mod I can get the RoF up well over 20 while gunzerking so essentially I can empty an 87 round mag in like 4 seconds.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 12:59am (PST)
MLongfellowDeeds - Some nice lewt you got there! The Bonus Package you got is rather good for a level 48 actually, since not only is its damage higher than normal, but it's a x10 (as high as the Bonus Package goes). Wait until you get the Seraph Meteor Shower though, that blows the Bonus Package out of the water XD

You should try farming for a Shredifier though, an Orange rarity AR. Can fire stupid fast and has a large clip. Get two of them somehow, and your gunzerker will be epic.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 12:17pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
MLongfellowDeeds - Some nice lewt you got there! The Bonus Package you got is rather good for a level 48 actually, since not only is its damage higher than normal, but it's a x10 (as high as the Bonus Package goes). Wait until you get the Seraph Meteor Shower though, that blows the Bonus Package out of the water XD

You should try farming for a Shredifier though, an Orange rarity AR. Can fire stupid fast and has a large clip. Get two of them somehow, and your gunzerker will be epic.
Thanks! I assumed all of the Bonus Package grenades were x10, but I guess I was wrong. How different is the Meteor Shower??

The Shredifier is one gun I would love to get for my Gunzerker...Even if I only found one of them I could use the Rabid Spinigun for my other gun as it's similar in terms of RoF and damage but doesn't get up to max RoF quite as fast. I hear Pyro Pete is your best bet when trying for one of those, but since I don't have that DLC I'll just try farming the Warrior as he has a minuscule chance to drop it as well. (Why doesn't this gun drop from a particular boss?! ) I might even consider trying my luck at the slots as I have about $28mil which nearly guarantees a legendary, which gives me less than a 3% chance at getting the Shredifier. Might be worth a shot, I just HATE how long it takes to play the slots, lol.

I got a couple neat weapons last night that I might post later, so be on the lookout.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 12:58pm (PST)
quote MLongfellowDeeds
quote Shadow of Death

Thanks! :) I assumed all of the Bonus Package grenades were x10, but I guess I was wrong. How different is the Meteor Shower??
Bonus package is x8 to x10. Meteor Shower is X10 (x20) to x12 (x24), possibly always x12, but I'm not sure.

So yeah, Meteor shower has, at minimum, the same number of MIRVs as Bonus Package, and up to x12 (x24). On top of having higher base damage (Mine is I think, nearly 65000, not sure). The other difference is that the Meteor Shower has a higher MIRV arc, but it covers the same distance.

So, to put it plainly, it's a Bonus Package on steroids.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 8:39pm (PST)
Sounds awesome, that will have to be one of the first seraph items I end up getting.

And as promised, a few recent goodies:

^This took longer to get than I thought it would, but it was well worth it. I was looking through the Legendaries to find a solid shield for my Gunzerker to use when I'm not farming, and this one seemed like a must have. I would have went for another Sham but who knows how long that might take???! This particular version of the Black Hole seems real decent, especially that recharge rate/delay. The nova damage/radius might be a bit less because of that, but that's no problem...this shield is insanely good at getting second winds.

^I have wanted one of these for quite some time now. It initially was such a pain to kill the Mick Zaford and his crew but then I found an easier way to kill him. When I spawned in I would go into stealth then get in a vehicle (all while my deception shock explosion took down most of their shields) and fire away in the vehicle until it blew up and rinse and repeat. What I found out which was neat is that when you have the Bee shield equipped and you fire the vehicle gun, it adds the amp damage to every shot. Anyways took about ~30 attempts. I was surprised to see it spawn with the Two Fer accessory, but 10 projectiles is pretty awesome. Very fun to use and it's now my main pistol for my Assassin. (I used to love the Masher pistols in BL1)

^This was the first time I actually had my camera nearby while I was playing so I figured, what the hey...I'll shoot the drop.

^This dropped from the Warrior, I was glad that it was an elemental version otherwise I might not have had any use for it...I don't believe it has any special effects besides an increased burst count. It's actually really decent and I might use it on my Commando class considering my best corrosive weapon is a Maliwan pistol and on my Assassin I have the Gub, corrosive Tediore Plasma Caster, and a corrosive Vladof sniper that I use for those peksy buzzards. This gun will go great with the Dahl relic I just found (+56% mag size).

^Had to post this one. It dropped from King Mong. I don't believe I have found a Dahl Minigun yet (I probably have, but definitely not of the purple variety). It's awesome how it shoots because it fires a burst of like 9-10 shots all simultaneously in a tight cluster (so one trigger pull will fire all burst shots at once). I'm definitely going to be using this one a good bit....has anyone else found/used a decent one of these???

Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 10:55am (PST)
I wish this thread was more active, as I really like what others get for drops....I can be the only one still playing this game, right?

::crickets:::

Anywho....some random goodies I have found recently.

^This dropped from the Warrior. I know it's a pretty rare gun so that's neat. I tried it out and it's not the most efficient weapon, but it has potential. I might trade for another and try out a pair on my Gunzerker. Works best against large enemies, groups of enemies, who are not out in the open to get the most out of this gun.

^(Venture = +Crit dmg) This has to be the best version to get of this gun. I wasn't going to farm for it, but I wanted to try for that trophy in which you had to Gunzerk for 90 seconds and decided, "what the heck....while I'm here might as well..." Dropped after about 5-6 tries. I was messing around with this sniper on the training dummy and wow it can do some damage!! I had the Bee shield paired with my Sniper class mod (+6 headshot/+5 OSOK) and when I got him slagged and death marked my first shot could hit for about 3.5million damage. I can only imagine what that would be if I had 5 points into OSOK! Very fun to use gun. It works best with the Assassin because of his Vel0city skill...I might try to find a cooldown mod with +6 to that skill and try that setup out...

^The next few are from my Dust farming runs last night. I was farming for an Electric or Corrosive Lyuda and this dropped I think the second or third time I killed the Black Queen. Easily my best version to date. Can't wait to try it out with my Commando and his skills that boost launcher damage! Based on the damage, reload speed and mag size this might be one of the best versions you can get...

^Deep Veruc is MUCH better than the Attack Veruc! Awesome RoF and really nice damage. Definitely a keeper.

^First rate = This will work wonders on my Commando fire build...I'll have to try it out on Terra.

^My second Sham, I got this a while ago (don't think I have posted it yet). In roughly ~600 BNK3R kills I have got 2 Shams and 4 Bitch's....I still want to farm for another Sham to try to get a 90%+ so maybe I'll work on that next weekend. This Sham has a 1% better absorb chance then my last, and I use it on my Gunzerker. For those of you who don't have this shield, get one!

^I farmed a good bit to get a version I wanted but I will settle for this one. I had 2 level 48's drop which was frustrating, but I guess that's why they call it farming, right? For those of you who haven't used this grenade it's a Tesla grenade but it also shoots out balls of electricity outside the Tesla that will shock nearby enemies as well...very neat grenade and it takes down shielded enemies insanely quick. The electric balls will stick to any surface so if you can trap say a Super Badass in a corner this grenade will take him out with ease. I use it on my Gunzerker so I can throw 2 at a time.

Okay so Photobucket crapped the bed so I'll have to post the rest in a little bit.

Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 11:04am (PST)
Okay it's working again...

^I love these Two Fer pistols....rarely do you find them with this good of accuracy.

^The RoF on this is crazy! Even more so with my Stalker class mod.

^Okay so this dropped from the Warrior....is uhm....there any use of this gun?? I tried to give it a shot but the damage was awful and the spread is even worse. My purple Torgue shotgun does a TON more damage and has better accuracy.

Okay PB is down for maintenance....I'll finish my post later!

Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 11:08am (PST)

^I already have a slag version so this is up for grabs.

^This mod seems real decent for an electric build, especially if playing co-op.

^Anyone need this rare head??

That's all I'll post for now, PB is not co-operating right now.

Author:   budgiemiester
Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 11:33am (PST)
Not seeing any pics, what's up wit dat?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.