Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your finds of the day - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761464-your-finds-of-day/21.htm

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 10:02am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your finds of the day
-------------------------------------------
Double post madness! Well, it has been nearly half a day >_>

"Smooth Strike - It's a Dahl, but it's still stronger than anything else I have on this character."

"Sinewy Pounder - Golden Chest - Pretty good. I do prefer explosive shotties. Decently tight spread for a shottie."

"Absorb Shield - Golden Chest - Nice upgrade from my previous (Green) Absorb Shield. The other reward was an adaptive (never used em)."

"Multi-use Spread - Best Rocket Launcher I've found on this character so far. Never used a Tediore Rocket Launcher I think."

"Scalable Crowdsourcing - Golden Chest - It's pretty decent for a Hyperion gun, but I prefer the explosive, even if it has slightly less dmg"

Oh, and this is on my Mechromancer, not the same character I posted loot for in the previous post.

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 12:47am (PST)
Site is pretty dead eh?

"Loaded Revolver - Golden Chest - Very nice isn't it? I really like Jacobs revolvers. And this has highd damage and big clip."

"Hard Hand Cannon - Golden Chest - Decisions Decisions, I like Torgue Explosive revolvers a lot too. High damage and big clip."

I'm sticking with the Jacobs for now, but I might change my mind later.

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 6:52am (PST)
Meant to post this over a week ago:

^Not much to say about this one....bought it from Dr Zed.

^Yes! Finally got one of these...hate how it has 13 bullets in the clip (+5 bullets with my Zer0 build...might take one point off that skill), always having that one shot left. My go to sniper, so now I'm just carrying that one and my purple Vladof corrosive sniper.

^This will probably replace my E-tech Bandit slag pistol...this one usually slags in one burst so it works out well.

^Fun to use against groups of enemies.

Tomorrow I'll post some of my decent finds with my level 26 Commando...

Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 11:42pm (PST)

"Impaler - Warrior loot - My first Impaler. Don't use it though, since I have a level 29 Bee. Glad it wasn't another Flakker TBH XD"

"Murdering smig - This...Is....Excellent, especially paired with The Bee. Stays pretty accurate and just brings on the pain. Nicer than my AR"
^Found it before the AR even. I'd be using it instead of the AR if I didn't have the class mod (below) specifically boosting ARs, because it really is better than the AR IMO.

"Front Line Rifleman Class Mod - Sacrificed cooldown rate to increase skills a bit (don't have Onslaught though), and I have a good AR now."

"Sticky Lobbed Mirv - Dropped from the Warrior. Pretty nice. I have a level 50 equivalent (purple, x10, high damage, etc). Prefer longbow."

"Widow Maker - Will probably be my go-to revolver until I can use my level 40 Law."

"Kwalal Kwalal Chinook - I do like the Chinook line of Jacobs Snipers. They tend to be pretty good. As do the Calipeens."

"Nassty Carbene - Pretty good stuff. Not sure where I got it, but it was dropped. Might have been The Warrior? Wish Accuracy was better."

"Armored Titan Class Mod - I'll keep this long enough to see if I'll play my Gunzerker (last class to play) like this or not. Seems good."

Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 7:56pm (PST)
Just one find of note since my last post, but it's a pretty good one (non-legendary).

"Deadshot Gatling Gun - Replacing my Nassty Carbene. Runs out of clip pretty fast, but does damage a lot faster. Great with Bee"
^Although the Bee has been nerfed to divide Amp damage between shots, it's still pretty good with this gun. At close to medium range, this gun is awesome. Without it, me and my friend would have problems taking on Super Badasses.

Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 8:18pm (PST)
*feels he's the only one in the room sharing*

Activity is down on the forum and neo, I know but still >_>

"Puissant Prowler - Deal of the day. Finally replaced my level 23 orange (Caustic) XD I'm level 37 >_>"

"Caustic Trance - Deal of the Day. Very nice gun Got it right before the Bloodshots stronghold, so good timing. Very useful against mechs"

"Skookum Chinook - Slots - Nice upgrade over my previous chinook. Much more damage, exactly the same other specs. And much less sway."

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 2:32am (PST)
I used something like 5 or 6 golden keys in one sitting and I mostly just got crap V_V

"Stabbing Lance - Got it on my Mechromancer character, very nice IMO. Been rather useful, and bonus melee damage is nice to have."

"Operational Sniper Rifle - Golden Chest - Sadly both snipers were hyperion, but I favored this over elemental bonuses."

"Bustling Spread - Golden Chest - This will have to do until I'm level 50 I guess."

"Akurate BlAAA - Golden Key - Took several tries to get a AR (I just got a nice AR mod, and AR Relic). MASSIVE clip. Should be great."

"Front Line Rifleman Class Mod - Sucks to lose the Cooldown, but the Skill bonuses were just too good to pass on. Had to find a worthy AR too"

"Aggression Relic - Nice stuff. Lent it to a friend, but since I got a nice AR Class Mod, I'll probably use it now (decisions decisions)"

"Dva Spiker - Just random drop. Not sure if I'll use it. It's nice and all, but I already have a law."

"Acuminous SubMalevolent Grace - Random drop, and a very nice upgrade from my previous corrosive SMG. Should destroy bots very well."

"Proficiency Relic - After ages with a 13% boost, I found a 19, then a 19.8...And then got this as a reward. Not sure I'll use it (AR relic)"

With the Relic, Class Mod, and the pretty damned good E-Tech rifle I got....I should be able to do rather well for a while. I mean, that 193 clip will be more like 260 or more, with the class mod and the 5 skill points I have that boost everything (including clip size +5%). Not much of an AR user, but I look forward to testing that build out.

Oh yeah, I gave my friend most of the other golden chest loot XD Didn't really want them and couldn't afford the space they took up.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 5:58am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
I used something like 5 or 6 golden keys in one sitting and I mostly just got crap V_V

"Bustling Spread - Golden Chest - This will have to do until I'm level 50 I guess."
Nice launcher, I prefer a corrosive launcher myself.

quote Shadow of Death

"Akurate BlAAA - Golden Key - Took several tries to get a AR (I just got a nice AR mod, and AR Relic). MASSIVE clip. Should be great."
I have two of these level 50 saved up for my gunzerker, a fire and slag variant.

quote Shadow of Death

"Dva Spiker - Just random drop. Not sure if I'll use it. It's nice and all, but I already have a law."
A x2 Vladof Spiker and your not going to use it?! I wish I was on PC

quote Shadow of Death

"Proficiency Relic - After ages with a 13% boost, I found a 19, then a 19.8...And then got this as a reward. Not sure I'll use it (AR relic)"

With the Relic, Class Mod, and the pretty damned good E-Tech rifle I got....I should be able to do rather well for a while. I mean, that 193 clip will be more like 260 or more, with the class mod and the 5 skill points I have that boost everything (including clip size +5%). Not much of an AR user, but I look forward to testing that build out.

Oh yeah, I gave my friend most of the other golden chest loot XD Didn't really want them and couldn't afford the space they took up.
:: drools::

Highest cooldown relic I have found is 25%. Purple relics are insanely tough to come across.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 6:31am (PST)
MLongFellowDeeds - Actually, the biggest cooldown I ever found was 40%, Blue rarity. Think it dropped from Terra.

I sold it apparently, and regretted ever since. I believe I Found it on my Siren since that's the one I primarily used for farming Terra. I believe I sold it because I was really hard up for space, even though I knew I'd be able to find some use for it (even if only in a trade).

Could have helped my Mechromancer when I finally got her to level 50, since it would have reduced the cooldown to 36, compared to 60 seconds >_<

Also, I dislike spikers in general. They're interesting and all, but the delay is more of a hindrance than a help >_>

Author:   Neolands
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 7:59am (PST)
I need a conference call anyone got an extra? Preferred electric but doesn't matter

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 3:33pm (PST)
quote Neolands
I need a conference call anyone got an extra? Preferred electric but doesn't matter
There is a subforum for that, HERE

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 7:22am (PST)
These finds are actually spread out over a few days, I just kept forgetting to upload them:

"Gromky Droog - A fully auto Vladof sniper. It's not my strongest sniper, but largest clip and fast fire rate. It's very useful and steady."

"Lucid Hellfire - This dropped from The Warrior when co-oping. It's pretty decent. First hellfire I found too (I've been gifted one)."

"Aggression Relic - Slight improvement (a bit under 3%) over my previous level 42 one. Every little bit helps."

"Fashionable Volcano - Dropped from the Playthrough 2 Story Warrior fight when co-oping. First volcano I've found (I've been gifted one)"

"Bad Touch Ravager - I don't use shotties on my Commando actually. Still, it looked like a pretty good one. Pretty sure it's just a two-shot"

"Boss Rifle - Really nice Jacobs AR. I have a Shredifier I'm using instead, but I couldn't just toss this away."

"Captain Blade's Rapier - Scarlett DLC - Co-op Rapier. I'll check and see if my existing one is better or worse and keep the bets one."

"hevy Jolly Roger - Scarlett DLC - Co-op gun. Not sure if I already have one. If I do, I'll figure out which one is better and keep the best."

"Captain Blade's Otto Idol - I might have used this, if I wasn't using an AR damage boosting relic instead."

I also have (in storage) a Cooldown relic with 30% on it. I hope to find one around 40%, which was the highest I'd ever seen before, and sold it to make space (mentioned it before), not thinking about how my Mechromancer could have used it at level 50.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 1:22am (PST)
Found a few things, but this is the only one I instantly had to capture an image of XD

First time finding it, though I'll never bloody use it.

"Large Bunny - Dropped when we (Cain_Kousei and I) were sort of farming for Vermy. At least, I think that's when it dropped."

Both my friend and I are running low on storage space XD

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 6:39am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
Found a few things, but this is the only one I instantly had to capture an image of XD

First time finding it, though I'll never bloody use it.

"Large Bunny - Dropped when we (Cain_Kousei and I) were sort of farming for Vermy. At least, I think that's when it dropped."

Both my friend and I are running low on storage space XD
WAYY too easy for that to happen. My lvl 42 Commando has about 7 open slots between his backpack and bank because he is currently my pack mule for my lvl 16 Gunzerker, lol. =P

Nice drop on the Bunny, it's drops from chubby enemies so most likely it dropped from a chubby Varkid. I don't know how useful it's special effect is though...might be decent in an arena battle like Fink's or Natural Selection Annex.

I need to farm for the Hellfire and Volcano...I'm waiting until my Commando is lvl 50 but I am going to make him a fire build with those two guns, Slayer of Terra class mod, fire relic, etc...should work out pretty good. Finding a fire relic was difficult! Finally found one on my Commando playthrough but not until I was lvl 40! White relic at +16% but you take what you can get...

I'm jealous of that purple lvl 50 Ravager....I have had ZERO luck finding one of those at lvl 50, my highest I have found is a lvl 41.

I'll also post some recent finds tomorrow so you are not alone in this thread.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 7:07am (PST)
quote MLongfellowDeeds
WAYY too easy for that to happen. My lvl 42 Commando has about 7 open slots between his backpack and bank because he is currently my pack mule for my lvl 16 Gunzerker, lol. =P

Nice drop on the Bunny, it's drops from chubby enemies so most likely it dropped from a chubby Varkid. I don't know how useful it's special effect is though...might be decent in an arena battle like Fink's or Natural Selection Annex.

I need to farm for the Hellfire and Volcano...I'm waiting until my Commando is lvl 50 but I am going to make him a fire build with those two guns, Slayer of Terra class mod, fire relic, etc...should work out pretty good. Finding a fire relic was difficult! Finally found one on my Commando playthrough but not until I was lvl 40! White relic at +16% but you take what you can get...

I'm jealous of that purple lvl 50 Ravager....I have had ZERO luck finding one of those at lvl 50, my highest I have found is a lvl 41.

I'll also post some recent finds tomorrow so you are not alone in this thread. ;)
Yeah, it's really friggen annoying isn't it? When Gearbox announced that there would be a bank in the base game, I rejoiced (along with a lot of people)....Only it turns out the combined storage of the bank and the player is less than the legit maximum of just the player in BL1.

Ahhhh. So that was the weapon that drops from chubbies. I knew there was one. There were chubbies when we were trying to get Vermy to spawn (we managed several Ultra Badasses, but that's it so far).

The Hellfire and Volcano both dropped from The Warrior in my case, I believe I mentioned that? I know The giant spiderant Scorch also has a higher chance of dropping one too. I've tested out the Volcano as a break from Gromky Droog (my epic purple Vladof sniper). It's pretty good really, even if its base damage is rather mediocre, especially for an orange (It's even less than my Droog, which is only 20K, and far less than my highest which is around 32000 or more, non-legendary).

You'll probably be annoyed to find out I haven't even tested out the Ravager XD I knew it was good, but not to the point that someone could be jealous of it XD My friend actually has better shotties than that (I give him his choice in shotties, since those are his preferred weapons).

And thanks. It is a bit lonely here, and in the videos thread V_V

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.