Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your finds of the day - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761464-your-finds-of-day/2.htm

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your finds of the day
-------------------------------------------
Same as Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA I too have the Rapid Infinity. It's an Orange weapon, no idea where I got it. I think it was from that killing the Dr. dude guy

That's about the only good thing I've got so far to be honest.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
Dr. Mercy? I didn't get squat for that...

I'd upload a pic of my new shield, but every other site is running slowly for some reason. :/

Here it is in text:

Anshin Hippocratic Adaptive Shield
Capacity: 393 (eh)
Recharge Rate: 79
Recharge Delay: 2.36
Elemental Resistance +56%
Max Health +262
  • Matches the elemental resistance of the last damage received
  • Increases Max Health
Great improvement over my last shield.

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
Alright, took nine photos, mostly of weapons that looked coo lol.

Asset Projectile Convergence - This is the SMG I'm using, in my third slot. Not the greatest, but it proves okay in a pinch, and the accuracy is a nice bonus.

Fervid SubMalevolent Grace - Not something I've used, just thought it looked cool.

Dobby Pooshka - Another gun I never used, but I liked the look of it because it almost looked like an old, out-of-date version of this...

Longitudinal Fremington's Edge - This is an awesome sniper rifle (and my first one) that I got from assassinating one of the assassins. It was really cool lookin, and it served me well, but I just replaced it with another one that I apparently forgot to take a pic of.

Double Lovin' Pounder - Shotgun I've had since forever. It was amazing at first, but it's just now (at level 13) starting to become less useful, so Imma need something to replace it soon.

Auto Correcting Apparatus - Pistol I had for a while. It was handy while it lasted, but I just replaced it with the SMG.

I'll hold off on posting the others for now.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
Damn Nice find Whelan. Haven't found an orange weapon myself unfortunately.

Author:   smarti3
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
Found this badboy in a chest yesterday. Stats aren't to great but it's my first purple gun

And won this on my first go on Moxxi's slot machine!

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:12am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
quote XtremeBladesta
Shadow of Death - Oh, no, that was in the console version, guess I assumed the loot card was a feature similar to how we can view the guns in BL2.
Ah, well that's resolved then.

Wonder if the 360 had a similar feature though? Would have been a bit awkward with the way it handles media. I think there is internal storage for images, but it would be a pain to actually upload the loot cards (save to 360 console, transfer to thumbdrive, upload on a computer).

EDIT: New find (via a vendor)

Has been pretty useful so far..

I've run into several purple items (one a skin, one a gun and I think something else). The gun (a TMP) wasn't anything special unfortunately.
Was it a daily deal? I must get my hands on that before it becomes obsolete.

Speaking of awesome finds, I got this off Boom Bewm this morning:

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
Avalith - Yeah, the Daily Deal ones tend to be the only good ones in the vendor, at least when it comes to weapons.

Mine became obsolete once I found my Purple Rarity sniper in a chest a while later (was an amazing find really, over 2x the base damage PLUS fire damage).

I wonder how many bosses can drop oranges? Didn't even know Bewm and Boom could...

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
I wonder how many bosses can drop oranges? Didn't even know Bewm and Boom could...
Well I did two shot Bewm if that has anything to do with it.

While we're at it:

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Found several decent items today! Steam is being a bit fiddly, so you might not see the screens (Filled Bushwhack doesn't seem to be showing up) >_<

Swift Law - Nice upgrade to my previous pistol. Mission reward. De Da - Effect = 100% Accuracy and Recoil Reduction when zoomed.

Shookum Callipeen - Not a bad sniper, would be a LOT better if it had faster fire rate and/or reload though.

Filled Bushwack - Finally got an upgrade to my explosive shottie. Much more damage, slightly faster reload, and Jacob's standard rapid fire

Moxxi's Endowment - Nice name, good effect but I'll stick with my Vault Hunter relic.

Booster Shield - One of the few purple equipment items I've found. Much better charge capacity, and fastest recharge yet.

If you can't see the Bushwhack, these are the stats:

Filled Bushwhack
Man: Jacobs
LVL: 19
DMG: 123x15
ACC: 16.1
ROF: 13.4
REL: 3.1
MAG: 4
Consumes 3 Ammo per shot
Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:52pm (PST)
Ah yeah, I've gotten that Slick Law and Moxxi's Endowment today as well. Quite nice tbh.

Edit: Created a new character (Siren), and got this from Knuckle Dragger:

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:34pm (PST)
Eiche - Don't know if good or just bad timing XD

But yeah, OP for so early in the game. Apparently it has a high burst count (5) and high elemental effect.

I hope my first Orange is either Maliwan, Jacobs, or Dahl myself. I don't really bother with the others.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
Yeah, the five-burst is a bit of a turn off for me, but it pretty much destroys anything in my way.

Too bad it'll become obsolete.

Edit: Just found a white Maliwan that does nearly the same thing, but it's a Fire elemental. xD
"Consumes two ammo per shot" though. :/

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:38pm (PST)
For what it's worth, all bosses can drop an orange weapon I believe and if you one shot them, they're more likely, I think.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
quote Avalith
Speaking of awesome finds, I got this off Boom Bewm this morning:

I don't think people realise what this is. I've got it as well, except mine drops 10 grenades instead of 8. The thing drops 10 baby-grenades, then drops 10 baby-grenades again.

It's like a carpet bomb.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:09pm (PST)
Bingo. I've been using that mod ever since I found it. It's always come in handy.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.