Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your finds of the day - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761464-your-finds-of-day/10.htm

Author:   overlordlaharl134
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your finds of the day
-------------------------------------------
quote 4 Aces

This is what the Class Mods look like for the Mechromancer. Looks an awesome mix for Gaige. +Melee Damage and +Cooldown Rate. Exactly what i would want from a Mod of hers.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Pink rarity guns?

Pink Rarity guns are presumably more rare than purples and are also E-Tech guns

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
4 Aces - Yes, the dark purple/pink/mauve/whatever you want to call them guns are e-tech guns. That means they use eridium energy rather than regular bullets. They can have interesting effects. For example, the spiker guns (always e-tech so far as I know) have delayed shot damage (the bullets are like tags, that explode after a short pause).

Wish they had used a more distinct color though. Well, I suppose they wanted to tie into Eridium itself, which is a similar color. They could have had a textured text effect instead (Eridium color with the shine effect applied).

Author:   MiPHISTo
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
So far today I've found several of the things I was looking for.. Found 6 White Deaths, but ended up keeping only 3

Legendary Rarity Skorry White Death, Level 49 Req. Sniper Rifle by Vladof.
Damage: 17998
Accuracy: 95.8
Fire Rate: 6.4
Reload Speed: 3.1
Magazine Size: 27
+125% Critical Hit Damage

Legendary Rarity Zammechat White Death, Level 49 Req. Sniper Rifle by Vladof.
Damage: 15238
Accuracy: 96.4
Fire Rate: 5.8
Reload Speed: 3.1
Magazine Size: 27
Burn Dmg/Sec: 3191.0
Chance to Ignite: 30.0%

Legendary Rarity Bolshy White Death, Level 50 Req. Sniper Rifle by Vladof.
Damage: 16948
Accuracy: 96.2
Fire Rate: 5.2
Reload Speed: 4.6
Magazine Size: 26
Corrosive Dmg/Sec: 3605.9
Chance to Corrode: 30%

Pink/Purple Rarity Swift Blaster, Level 50 Req. E-Tech Assault Rifle by Vladof.
Damage: 8568
Accuracy: 90.1
Fire Rate: 10.5
Reload Speed: 3.7
Magazine Size: 43
Electrocute Dmg/Sec: 3605.9
Chance to Shock: 7.2%
Consumes 2 Ammunition per shot.

Purple Rarity Cuting Acurate smgg, Level 50 Req. SMG by Bandit.
Damage: 5232
Accuracy: 91.7
Fire Rate: 7.7
Reload Speed: 3.6
Magazine Size: 81
+50% Melee Damage

Purple Rarity Siah-siah Diaub, Level 5 Req. Sniper Rifle by Jakobs.
Damage: 26540
Accuracy: 96.2
Fire Rate: 4.0
Reload Speed: 4.0
Magazine Size: 12

I actually saw the below shotgun with the very same stats as the item of the day at the vending machines near the Hyper Circle of Slaughter about a minute earlier.
Purple Rarity Casual Ravager, Level 50 Req. Shotgun by Torgue.
Damage: 8687x18
Accuracy: 7.7
Fire Rate: 0.9
Reload Speed: 3.2
Magazine Size: 9

Purple Rarity Hefty Ace, Level 50 Req. SMG by Tediore.
Damage: 5613
Accuracy: 93.3
Fire Rate: 8.3
Reload Speed: 1.9
Magazine Size: 30

Space Knight Commando Head

Got this while farming BNK3R oddly..
Legendary Rarity The Sham, Level 50 Req. Shield by Vladof.
Capacity: 15678
Recharge Rate: 5031
Recharge Delay: 1.68
Absorb Chance: 89%

Plus a bunch of countless other purple guns and shields that I didn't really need.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
Teeth of Terramorphous

Oh my dear lord do I love this gun.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:25pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
Teeth of Terramorphous

Oh my dear lord do I love this gun.
Jerk.

Author:   Anonymousse
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
The Bee. Lvl 46 tho... I was level 50 when I got it, why wasn't it level 50?!

Oh well. Took only 2 tries tho.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
Found several items today, but again forgot to screencap them >_< Will do that later.

On the other hand, I did remember to screencap the new sniper I mentioned in a previous post.

Ee'nastick Muckamuck - Pretty nice, first 5 digit damage sniper. Bit too much sway though.

EDIT: Suppose I'll just add new stuff to this post...

T'kope Diaub - Accuracy could be better, but nice damage increase and better clip size. Melee bonus too, for what it's worth.

Maximized Dart - etech. Not a fan of slag unfortunately. Still, at this level of damage I might find a use for it.

"Explicit Hand Cannon - I seem to be using Torgue revolvers more these days. Explosive effect makes a big difference in overall damage."

But damn, I forgot to add the stuff I got before this (the stuff I forgot last time). Well, it's a slight upgrade to my corrosive repeater, and a nice upgrade (~122K) rocket launcher.

This message was edited on 2012-10-11T07:32:45-07:00.

Author:   Inferno07
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 10:55pm (PST)
Finally got the Emperor after farming for 2 days. Lvl. 34 yet I was lvl 42 when I got it? :/

Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 9:52pm (PST)

The Bee - Got a Level 49 Bee from hunter Hellquest the first time...Funnily enough, there were two Hunter Hellquests (2nd didn't drop Bee)

^To clarify, a Loot Midget jumped out of a container by the door where he is hiding, I killed the midget and suddenly Hunter Hellquest was out there, fighting me. Killed him, and he dropped The Bee. Weirdly, there was another Hunter Hellquest still waiting inside the bunker. That one didn't drop anything though.

Waiting on a ~Level 50 Explosive shottie that does a lot of damage. I just don't like non-explosive shotties, they don't seem to do nearly as much damage even if they've got a much higher base damage.

Currently farming The Warrior for a Conference Call (also, he apparently drops Hellfires). I'd like to get all the good stuff before anything gets nerfed. I wanna farm Terramorphus and apparently that gun combined with The Bee makes farming stupid easy.

EDIT: Stuff I've found (mostly Farming the warrior).

Chrono Binder Class Mod - 3% less cooldown than my previous, but 2 more Suspense (totals 1 second longer phaselock).

fwap a Duuurp - Still not sure I like this. High damage, but the rockets seem to arc?

Long Shot Class Mod - Would be great for a Sniper Tree Zero, I think. I'll probably never use it though.

Longbow Mirv - Highest Mirv damage I've seen so far.

Consummate Gospel - Very nice against bots, I should think.

hurty Launcher - Been using it for revivals mostly. And emergency "Kill most misc enememies quick" weapon.

Thick Evil Smasher - Probably the best level 50 variant I've seen. There is one with higher damage, but 6 clip. Larger Clip > Higher DMG
^The higher damage variant was 7950 BTW, not enough to justify a clip size of 6. When the effect activates, it would be considerably less ammo.

Hyiu Diaub - Switched to this. Lose the 180% bonus critical, but it's not too much less (199K vs 121K), better base damage, acc., and clip.

I forgot to take screenshots of some other stuff I found, mainly Melee damage boosting stuff for Zer0. Also a different assault gun that has over 9K base damage + explosive. Now I just use the Evil Smasher against The Warrior and when it activates it's massive boosting effect, it makes up for the lower base damage then. It can be damned unreliable about activation though >_<

This message was edited on 2012-10-13T00:52:58-07:00.

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 2:44am (PST)

With the double blade, it looks like it's was designed by the brutes from Halo.

Huge upgrade over my last Technophile mod and I now have a total -112% shield delay + 120% shield recharge rate. I like it so much that I made it my custom title.

Wait, are class mod bonuses additive or multiplicative?

Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
Only one gun of note in the last couple of Warrior farms....

Chuck Muckamuck - Fire rate and clip size are worse, but the base and critical damage is higher than my previous gun (132K vs 121K or 119K).

So yeah, this time I went with damage per shot instead of clip size and fire rate. I'd sacrifice a few 1000 damage or so to get a similar clip size and fire rate to my previous gun (Like 11+ clip, 4 fire rate).

Author:   Shave ya Head
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
Though it will be no use later on on Playthrough 2, this thing just totally kicks ass:

Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
Been rather lazy about updating XD Been farming Terra (and a bit of The Warrior) lately. Sometimes online.

Once again I forgot something though (a 12Kx3 AR that while it has only 51% accuracy or so, is still the highest damage AR I've seen, explosive aside)

"Skookum Muckamuck - Highest damage sniper I've found. Though I haven't gotten around to getting the Buffalo. This one also has fast fire."

"Longbow Breath of Terramorphous - Didn't even know he could drop eTech. It has an interesting fire fountain effect."

"Hard Injector - Pretty big upgrade from the previous one I had (About 10K damage, didn't bother showing that one here)."

"Juicy Ravager - I do so love explosive shotties, and this one is very powerful. Too bad I have a Conference Call."

"Sidewinder Orphan Maker - (Scarlett DLC) - It drains shield or health on use, so it's a bit useless that way. Still, it's interesting."

"Plump Torpedo - Highest damage explosive rifle I've seen."

"Blood of Terramorphous - I don't bother using anything other than the Vault Hunter Relic though. Might use it to find Vermivorous though."

"Slayer of Terramorphous Class Mod - I don't use these skills. Though if I try farming Terra again later, I might respec"

"Slayer of Terramorphous Class Mod - Wonder if I'll ever use this XD I don't even have a commando yet."

"Calculating Technophile Class Mod - No idea if it will be any good, since my Gaige is only level 10 or something."

"Tricky Infiltrator Class Mod - Might use this, or just a higher melee boosting mod for my melee Zer0."

"Tranquil Sniper Class Mod - Might give this to someone I know who uses this type of class mod. It might be better than what I gave him last"

I did also have a Slayer mod for Mechromancer that I gave away.

I didn't bother including Oranges that anyone gave me, since I didn't 'find' them did I?

Author:   KRAIZER_1
Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 12:52am (PST)
anyone found any new oarnges since the dlc drop

Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 5:13am (PST)
quote KRAIZER_1
anyone found any new oarnges since the dlc drop
Nope.

Wondering if the new random Orange loot drops might actually even drop against regular non-DLC enemies? In general, legendaries are shared loot (with some exceptions where loot is enemy specific, like the Terramorphus class mods), and they're just a lot more likely to drop from specific enemies.

But I don't recall anyone mentioning pearls dropping outside of Knoxx in Borderlands 1. Anybody know if they did?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.