Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your finds of the day - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1761464-your-finds-of-day/

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 12:24am (PST)
Subject:   Your finds of the day
-------------------------------------------
List the most interesting, fun, or rare items you've had drop for you.

Either post screenshots, or stats.

I've not found anything rarer than green so far, but I'm liking the 'Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger' effect guns.

^Can everyone else see that? If not. Click.

If you have an itchy enough trigger finger you can fire stupid fast.

I also found a decent shotgun that I forgot to upload a screenshot of (will do that later). It basically one or two shots everything (funnily enough, it has a 3 slug clip, but fires 2 and once so the second one is always firing just one shot. I assume it only does half damage.

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your finds of the day
Is there a screenshot button, or did you just Print Screen it? I just started playing it this morning when I realized my PC can still run it, and I've found a couple cool guns.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
Is there a screenshot button, or did you just Print Screen it? I just started playing it this morning when I realized my PC can still run it, and I've found a couple cool guns.
Right click on an item, and then click "Inspect" or something like that. Then it says Press "P" to screenshot it or something. Basically, it uses the steam screenshot feature for it and it momentarily removes the text at the bottom telling you what keys control what function. I would have preferred a proper loot card like in BL1, but whatever.

On the plus side, you can rotate the item around.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
quote XtremeBladesta
Right click on an item, and then click "Inspect" or something like that. Then it says Press "P" to screenshot it or something. Basically, it uses the steam screenshot feature for it and it momentarily removes the text at the bottom telling you what keys control what function. I would have preferred a proper loot card like in BL1, but whatever.

What is this "loot card"? I played BL1 on the PS3, and I don't think it had anything like that.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:08pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
quote Shadow of Death
quote XtremeBladesta

What is this "loot card"? I played BL1 on the PS3, and I don't think it had anything like that.
You answered your own question there XD So far as I know, it was a PC exclusive feature.

This is a loot card:

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
Shadow of Death - Oh, no, that was in the console version, guess I assumed the loot card was a feature similar to how we can view the guns in BL2.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
Shadow of Death - Oh, no, that was in the console version, guess I assumed the loot card was a feature similar to how we can view the guns in BL2.
Ah, well that's resolved then.

Wonder if the 360 had a similar feature though? Would have been a bit awkward with the way it handles media. I think there is internal storage for images, but it would be a pain to actually upload the loot cards (save to 360 console, transfer to thumbdrive, upload on a computer).

EDIT: New find (via a vendor)

Has been pretty useful so far..

I've run into several purple items (one a skin, one a gun and I think something else). The gun (a TMP) wasn't anything special unfortunately.

This message was edited on 2012-09-19T19:18:29-07:00.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:24am (PST)
Double post madness! But really, c'mon guys, contribute plz? Surely the console versions can do something like this too? Or you could write out the stats....

Neutralizing Spiker - This is an interesting weapon. It launches little mini explosive sticky grenades of some sort. Delayed damage.

Red RPG - My first rocket launcher (Won it in my very first slot machine game)

Pacifying Railer - This is a rather good gun actually (more than double the damage of my previous gun, which was good in its own right). Consumes ammo very fast though.

Three Way Hulk - Very strong, though the projectiles are rather slow moving.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 5:33am (PST)
I did find a grenade launcher yesterday that launched contact grenades. 3 round burst while ADS, semi-auto hip fire. Wasn't as powerful as it seemed though, so I kinda stopped using it.

Also found a gattling gun that was semi-auto while ADS. Got annoying so it was replaced as well. xD

3 round burt snipers...

Author:   IronFistQueen
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:19am (PST)
I always liked the snipers that set your enemy on fire. Thankfully I found a gun like that the first day I played the game.

Author:   Kratos
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
I'm only level 10 so far, but I've found quite a few purples. Here's what I've got equipped.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 12:44pm (PST)
Just found the "Rapid Infinity".
Fully-automatic scoped pistol with unlimited ammo.

Pretty awesome.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
Those are some beautiful purples you got there kratos.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 1:04pm (PST)
quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Just found the "Rapid Infinity".
Fully-automatic scoped pistol with unlimited ammo.

Pretty awesome.
Was it purple? Sounds like a Purple level weapon. Maybe even Orange.

Was it random loot then?

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:19pm (PST)
I do believe so. I don't even remember where I got it, though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.