Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General OffTopic Discussion II- Guns, Guns, and More Guns! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1757981-general-offtopic-discussion-ii-guns-guns-more-guns/4.htm

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 12:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: General OffTopic Discussion II- Guns, Guns, and More Guns!
-------------------------------------------
4 made me tear up as well. Otacon has lost so many people over the series and it's just so sad.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 12:38am (PST)
quote Ditnopota
4 made me tear up as well. Otacon has lost so many people over the series and it's just so sad.
Snake!? SNAAAKKE!

One of the only series that really touched me. Great shit man great shit, took a brilliant mind honestly.

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Yeah it wasn't brought down by normal Japanese gaming tendencies either. Kojima is my favorite videogame director just for the sheer awesome his stories have. And unlike most stories his has very little plot holes and most questions asked get answered by the end.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 5:09pm (PST)
quote SpartanNinja
Yeah it wasn't brought down by normal Japanese gaming tendencies either. Kojima is my favorite videogame director just for the sheer awesome his stories have. And unlike most stories his has very little plot holes and most questions asked get answered by the end.
That is something some don't have but really need lol.

Agent Mo sucks butt.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 9:35pm (PST)
Wow I just learned I'm ranked 3rd on the heroism scale in Peace Walker... unless I'm reading that wrong I'm 3rd most heroic in the world... at Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker... man what has the world come to...

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 9:50pm (PST)
Nice brah would be cool to be that high on a videogame leaderboard.

In other news I best fallout 3 today after 20 hours. Loved the last few missions even though they were pretty easy. Amazing game though.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 1:07am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Agent Mo sucks butt.
Only yours.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Nice brah would be cool to be that high on a videogame leaderboard.

In other news I best fallout 3 today after 20 hours. Loved the last few missions even though they were pretty easy. Amazing game though.
Yeah the leaderboard thing doesn't seem right... but I'll take it until someone steals it from me.

As for Fallout 3 I feel like I could spend the next 36 hours playing it lol. I personally play it on the PS3 and the last couple missions of the main storyline are usually glitchy as all hell but it a really funny way so I don't have to restart but shit just flies around all crazy like and people sometimes say weird things. Good times. You have any of the expansions? I always like to get Mothership Zeta out of the way ASAP and then The Pitt around half way through. I also invariably choose to be a good guy, and its way too easy to be one too, you ever try being a bad guy the game gets exponentially harder.

Thems some good times playing Fallout 3 and despite the hate I also quite enjoyed New Vegas too. Even though The Courier is way less powerful than The Lone Wanderer.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 11:02pm (PST)
Definitely an awesome game! Haven't played NV yet I will one day. :>

Also I'm always the good guy too. Hard for me to be mean like in real life lol.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 11:30pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Definitely an awesome game! Haven't played NV yet I will one day. :>
The mechanics are a little different in NV like DT and DR... lol and you can look down the iron sights which is cool. and the Story in F3 was nice and simple. the Story in NV is convoluted as all hell but I ended up on my own side overthrowing House. but thats another tale...

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Hmm sounds like it might be fun. I like the idea of being able to look down the sights.

So what has everyone been up to lately?

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 2:15am (PST)
Same thing we do everyday pinkie...

Um I changed my Neo profile pic thats about the highlight of my day. mu girl is off at college so im bored.

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 3:02am (PST)
I've been sitting on my ass doing a whole lot of nothing, but I finally got a job of sorts to hold me over until I put out some applications (the stereotypical teen cutting grass for money).

As far as the animation I mentioned, it's looking great. I finished the revised script and my friend's working on the character designs and storyboard. It might be done sooner than I thought (less than 6 months from now).

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 11:33pm (PST)
Nice profile pic spartanninja ;D

How old are you Ditnopota? Are there any decent job opportunities where you live?

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 1:54am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
How old are you Ditnopota? Are there any decent job opportunities where you live?

Turned 16 in August, so I can get a part-time now. Pennsylvania as a whole is kinda shitty for jobs, but there's some decent places that are hiring. Gonna apply to them when I get my permit (I failed the test and I'm not eager to retake it).

NOTE: Also, you guys should check out and post a bit in the Dishonored forum. Liven it up a bit.

This message was edited on 2012-09-07T03:04:12-07:00.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.