Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General OffTopic Discussion II- Guns, Guns, and More Guns! - page 25

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1757981-general-offtopic-discussion-ii-guns-guns-more-guns/25.htm

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 1:09am (PST)
Subject:   re: General OffTopic Discussion II- Guns, Guns, and More Guns!
-------------------------------------------
quote Avalith
So I found a use for shotguns: Crystallisks. I killed Blue before having to reload using my shotgun. :D
Yeah, they're good for that. As are the Jacob's revolvers since they can fire stupid fast, and tend to have unexpectedly good accuracy (The Law gun in particular, of course).

Melee works well too (it's pretty much a one hit dealio). Though you probably wouldn't want to do that unless you were the siren, since she can put them in stasis for a while.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:05am (PST)
Jakobs snipers work pretty well too. :D

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
Lvl 50 Axeton with the perfect gear and mods and none of them overpowered as hell. I'd like to enjoy fighting Terramorphus with a full group rather than just wipe the floor with him.

Also a few days ago when I was playing as Salvador I made the lobby public and almost instantly I got a siren, commando and number join my team. It was perfect.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 7:20pm (PST)
Hey guiz let's use other threads to talk about BL2 okay since this is an off topic GD. If there isn't one about it make one. We could always use more threads.

Author:   Scott Cee
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:20am (PST)
I burned my tongue on my morning coffee.
That's my whole day ruined.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:59am (PST)
quote Vicarious
Hey guiz let's use other threads to talk about BL2 okay since this is an off topic GD. If there isn't one about it make one. We could always use more threads.
Ah you learn something new every day. I thought General Discussions were about the game, just not relating to any perticular issue.

Education. It never stops.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
quote KR_1250
quote Vicarious
Hey guiz let's use other threads to talk about BL2 okay since this is an off topic GD. If there isn't one about it make one. We could always use more threads. :D
Ah you learn something new every day. I thought General Discussions were about the game, just not relating to any perticular issue.

Education. It never stops.
General ON-topic threads are like you thought. They don't seem as common anymore (used to appear alongside off-topic threads). Off-topic threads are for everything but the subject the forum is dealing with (In this case, Borderlands 2. Though Borderlands as a series would be considered 'on-topic' I should think).

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
Perhaps an On-Topic GD could be set up? I mean, it'd probably get a lot of minor discussion in there. o:

Author:   dyeriuss
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
quote Theman
quote dyeriuss
dyeriuss comes from my middle name which is dyeriuss
What kind of name is that? I don't mean to offend, but where does that come from?

quote Ditnopota
High fiving Claptrap seems a harder task than defeating Terramorphous
:0 You've got to be kidding. Terramorphous was so hard to beat, unless me and my friends suck that bad.
ask my mother

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:17am (PST)
quote Eiche
Perhaps an On-Topic GD could be set up? I mean, it'd probably get a lot of minor discussion in there. o:
Whats the point of an On-Topic GD? The whole forum itself is on-topic. All we have to do is just create single threads for different discussions.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
quote LOD-squa
quote Eiche
Whats the point of an On-Topic GD? The whole forum itself is on-topic. All we have to do is just create single threads for different discussions.
Yo I was just coming in here to say that. Stay away from my territory Lod.

Yeah On-topic GDs are obsolete and honestly, pretty stupid in the first place. If something needs to be discussed lets make a thread about it. New treads create a new possibility for people searching google to find the forum. By using Keywords people may search for, needing help or just wanting to discuss something.

Scott Cee what a shame. Did you throw the rest up against the wall angrily?

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)
Yeah, separate threads indeed seem more helpful. If someone googles their problem and Neo pops up, digging through 30 pages of "hey fag, why weren't you on last night I was grinding for Oranges?" to find their problem would probably be irritating.

But yes. I've gotten back into Demon's Souls yet again. Ungodly amazing game. Anyone else played?

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota

But yes. I've gotten back into Demon's Souls yet again. Ungodly amazing game. Anyone else played?

The game was amazing and hard but honestly I didn't get very far. It isn't because I couldn't overcome the areas overtime because like the rest of us gamers I am pretty decent. I do however have pretty bad anger problems and a short fuse when it comes to video games. I couldn't handle the amount of frustration it handed out to me lol. One day when I control my anger a bit and get more patience I will definitely pick it up again.

Right now I am playing The Last Story on the Wii. Such a great JRPG so far and I really hand it to Mistwalker for making a unique combat experience. THe story may not be the most unique thing but hey knowing who made the games I am not surprised, it is still shaping up to be very interesting.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
Nah it's understandable. I'm the same way with Dark Souls. It's far more frustrating and I seriously can't play for more than an hour at a time.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
quote LOD-squa
quote Eiche
What's the point of an LOD-squa? The whole franchise itself is awesome. All we have to do is just get a prequel made.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.