Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pandora? This aint Avatar. This is BORDERLANDS. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54903/t1669804-pandora-this-aint-avatar-this-borderlands/4.htm

Author:   dyeriuss
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 10:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: Pandora? This aint Avatar. This is BORDERLANDS.
-------------------------------------------
im mordicai.... or zero.... oh wait never mind im dyeriuss
FEAR MAH ASSASINATION!!!!!!

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:26am (PST)
Hi guys,

I pick my copy up on Friday (UK gamer) and look forward to talkong a lot of bollocks with you fine folks.

Save me some decent shotguns!

Author:   AlucardZain
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
Hello people, name is AlucardZain. I loved the original Borderlands and started the game back up again. I just want to get to the point where I want to beat the game. So, I know the 2nd one is out now, and I can't wait to get it. I'll be around in this forum from time to time.

Author:   MrAwesomeTR89
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Bought this game without even playing the first one, Im pleasantly suprised. Kinda wished i played the first one first, but ah well. Anyways anyone with a Ps3 add me up! MrAwesomeTR89......

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
Hey, everybody. I just bought the game along with a new PS3, and i'm addicted. I loved Borderlands 1 and i'm looking forward to playing with you guys . Now, i think i just gotta create a new PSN account...

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
never played the first one, but getting this soon so you should see me around here.

Author:   Anonymousse
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
Hello there!

Looooong time member of Neo and PSN. One of the old boys here.

Just got my Gunzerker up to level 50, now looking for someone to help power level-up my other 4 characters and to help power level-up other PS3 BL2 players.

Also looking for someone to give me some legendary (orange) items using the duplication trick.

Author:   kgm
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 11:05pm (PST)
Subject:   Pandora? This aint Avatar. This is BORDERLANDS.
Decided to play this again after killing it with Zero decided to go Axton

Thinking of doing gun powder then going to do guerilla just to the rocket pods

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
quote 11kgm
Would personally recommend Survival with double turrets with shields and then going up the Guerrilla tree for the rocket pods... Just my preference for a solo playthrough though

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
quote SpartanNinja
quote 11kgm
Would personally recommend Survival with double turrets with shields and then going up the Guerrilla tree for the rocket pods... Just my preference for a solo playthrough though
I was thinking that but the rest of the tree is pretty shit, i love the gun powder to make me stronger and guerilla for the turrets

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
quote 11kgm
quote SpartanNinja
quote 11kgm
I was thinking that but the rest of the tree is pretty shit, i love the gun powder to make me stronger and guerilla for the turrets
30% extra Health 15% extra shields and 2% health regen per second when shields are full, 40% reload speed increase, Shields on your turret, two turrets, 36% chance of regaining half max health instead of dying, +75% shield recharge rate and +60% shield recharge delay, 2% health regen every 3 seconds every time i even touch the enemy with bullets (great with Jakobs or vladof barrels), rockets on the turret, up to 70% reload speed and 60% shield delay depending on your health, killing an enemy (or your turret killing something) lets you recharge your shield 1% (which may not seem good but having a Nova or something make it great if you being shot at and it recharges and goes out 3-4 times a second), 25% ability cooldown rate.

This (My) build absolutely oozes survivability. Just puts down 2 shielded turrets overlapping and chill behind them as they tear stuff up and you take a sniper rifle and The Bee and pick things off.

Anyway I didn't mean to go on a tangent but those are the pros of that. Though true, your build will make you damage output better.

Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 5:52pm (PST)
quote SpartanNinja
quote 11kgm
quote SpartanNinja
quote 11kgm

30% extra Health 15% extra shields and 2% health regen per second when shields are full, 40% reload speed increase, Shields on your turret, two turrets, 36% chance of regaining half max health instead of dying, +75% shield recharge rate and +60% shield recharge delay, 2% health regen every 3 seconds every time i even touch the enemy with bullets (great with Jakobs or vladof barrels), rockets on the turret, up to 70% reload speed and 60% shield delay depending on your health, killing an enemy (or your turret killing something) lets you recharge your shield 1% (which may not seem good but having a Nova or something make it great if you being shot at and it recharges and goes out 3-4 times a second), 25% ability cooldown rate.

This (My) build absolutely oozes survivability. Just puts down 2 shielded turrets overlapping and chill behind them as they tear stuff up and you take a sniper rifle and The Bee and pick things off.

Anyway I didn't mean to go on a tangent but those are the pros of that. Though true, your build will make you damage output better.

That sounds good with survival in mind. i might try that build but i just loved the idea of the +5% everything and the nuke and then the rockets. I am attracted to big bangs

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 5:25pm (PST)
quote 11kgm
i might try that build but i just loved the idea of the +5% everything
Hey if you do cool, if you don't also cool. And I have some many badass points that most of my stats have between +4-6%...

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
haha i am slowly doing very slowly

SpartanNinja

You conviced me got me missles going down that tree and then swapping over to survial get my shield and my sticky weapon

Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
quote 11kgm
You conviced me got me missles going down that tree and then swapping over to survial get my shield and my sticky weapon
Not to mention 2 turrets lol but really? Cool beans hope you have fun.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.