Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce yourself! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54667/t1663839-introduce-yourself/

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 8:02am (PST)
Subject:   Introduce yourself!
-------------------------------------------
Well, you're here, so you might as well eh?

I've heard of this game, but at this point not too much is known about it. I'm a bit interested in it, and if it turns out well, I'll be sure to get it.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce yourself!
Name's Resilience.

Seems like a mixture of Assassin's Creed and Skyrim. Of course, I will be completely wrong and therefore will play it even more.

Author:   Redemption
Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 11:43am (PST)
The new gameplay trailer makes this game look simply amazing. Very unique art direction and style, I think this will be a show stealer at E3.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
Name's Steve as I'm pretty sure everyone who's posted here save for Red knows. Really looking forward to this game. Sad there's not more activity here.

Author:   Fang009
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 4:27pm (PST)
I'm Fang, and I can't wait for Dishonored to come out. I like that when you walk your view isn't level all the time. (I don't know why that's so appealing to me though.), and the fact that you have supernatural powers. I'm actually following Dishonored on Twitter, so I see every gameplay trail that comes out, lol.

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:12am (PST)
Ninja here, haven't really paid too much attention till now but I hope this ends up as cool as it looks. Like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Fable, Thief, Bioshock and Assassin's Creed all mixed into one fantabulous story.

Author:   batsman
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 4:19pm (PST)
Have been exited about this game ever since i heard of it
I cant belive so few people even pay attention to it, it looks like a game that might be really really good, i got a feeling it will be

Im looking forward to kill some corupt politicians, oh if only the queen of my country was in this game

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 10:20pm (PST)
I'm Fluidity, Katie, or Kat - whichever works. I heard so many good things about this game that I decided to pick it up despite it being out of my comfort zone. I rarely get really into a console game, but lately I've been making time for this one. Enjoying the hell out of it so far.

Author:   Ascii
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
Hey guys, just bought the game a short while ago. I can't wait to break it open see what all the rave is about!

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jan 15, 13 at 8:06pm (PST)
Oh man, the name of this game brings up lots of dirty thoughts. hehe, not that I've done any of that.kupopo

Anyways Im Xerepolis you can call be Xere I love moogles and I'm looking up to by this game. Sup all.

Author:   Arjy
Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 4:50am (PST)
I'm Arjy, bought this game when I was really ill so I could have something to play while stuck indoors. Granted a game about a plague probably wasn't the best choice for being ill, but either way massively enjoyed it!!

Loved the characters and gameplay, nice to see an original game in these times of reboots and brown/grey FPSs!

Author:   Boo
Date:   Feb 06, 13 at 5:47am (PST)
Hai I'm Boo and I brought this game yesterday

You probably won't see me post here for a while because I don't want any spoilers, but I just thought I should pop in. :)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.