Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: GD XLIX - A Dry Spell - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54588/t1815312-gd-xlix-dry-spell/14.htm

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 9:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: GD XLIX - A Dry Spell
-------------------------------------------
oh youre one to talk, mr Short 'Suggestive Sig' Circuit!

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 2:09pm (PST)
quote hiigaran
oh youre one to talk, mr Short 'Suggestive Sig' Circuit!
Mr. short lazy posts! Inb4Mr.longposts.

LOL, banned/unaired episode of Dexter's Lab. Unaired episode for a reason though, it didn't meet the "standards" back then the creator said, and it still wouldn't now. This reminds me of the unrated Ren and Stimpy or whatever.

This message was edited on 2013-01-22T14:20:09-08:00.

Author:   Auron Blade
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 3:11pm (PST)
Wow. That was....not what I expected.

Finally got my laptop sound fixed. In doing so, whatever issue Steam was having cleared right up as well. The first time in days I could log on I found that Terraria was 75% off, and who am I to turn down a $2.50 game?

Also finally watched the Brony Documentary. Now I really want to get to Bronycon this year. I'm actually surprised by how much I want to go, I never would have wanted to do such a thing just a short time ago. Thinking of enacting several strict budgeting rules just so that I know I'll have the funds for the inevitable massive overdrive in my "Ooh, Shiny..." impulse. Accommodations will probably make up the bulk, unless I can find someone else local who I know well enough to split costs with.

And I just noticed that I can actually see Short Circuit's signature now. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. I may see things that, once seen, can never be forgotten. Bottle of Brain Bleach is close at hand just in case.

Author:   sithlordmrguy
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 6:15pm (PST)
I am back! After many days of sailing the internet sea, I conclude that the web is the worst abomination ever created by mankind! Furthermore I have obtained vinyl scratch lunch box.

Author:   Auron Blade
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 7:43pm (PST)
The internet is but a reflection of humanity. While we as a species are capable of great and wondrous things, we posess also a dark side. The human mind can be a dark and terrible place, a world devoid of light and life where twisted soouls engage in a hideous orgy of mindless perversion. Yet it is also a place of brilliant light and endless potential for good.

As a reflection of humanity, in both it's good and evil states, the Internet is simultaneously the greatest and most terrible invention of mankind.

Author:   Giga Bowser
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 7:57pm (PST)
Oh my gawd, Charlie's new Cutie Mark...

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 7:59pm (PST)
quote Charlie

LOL, banned/unaired episode of Dexter's Lab. Unaired episode for a reason though, it didn't meet the "standards" back then the creator said, and it still wouldn't now. This reminds me of the unrated Ren and Stimpy or whatever.

Thank you It's like finding a $20 bill in a couch you haven't sat on in 10-15 years :<

Author:   Luis_GT
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 8:35pm (PST)
quote sithlordmrguy
I am back! After many days of sailing the internet sea, I conclude that the web is the worst abomination ever created by mankind! Furthermore I have obtained vinyl scratch lunch box.
I have one, and it's awesome!

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 8:51pm (PST)
quote Auron Blade
Wow. That was....not what I expected.

Finally got my laptop sound fixed. In doing so, whatever issue Steam was having cleared right up as well. The first time in days I could log on I found that Terraria was 75% off, and who am I to turn down a $2.50 game?

Also finally watched the Brony Documentary. Now I really want to get to Bronycon this year. I'm actually surprised by how much I want to go, I never would have wanted to do such a thing just a short time ago. Thinking of enacting several strict budgeting rules just so that I know I'll have the funds for the inevitable massive overdrive in my "Ooh, Shiny..." impulse. Accommodations will probably make up the bulk, unless I can find someone else local who I know well enough to split costs with.

And I just noticed that I can actually see Short Circuit's signature now. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. I may see things that, once seen, can never be forgotten. Bottle of Brain Bleach is close at hand just in case.
Oh good, and Terraria is great! I want to play it some more (I've got about 100 hours on it), but the final big update they did broke the game for me and I couldn't play it really after that. Everything ran in slow mo, which was twice as bad for me considering I was used to running the game at double speed (stupid programmers were stupid, tying game speed to refresh rate like it really was a classic era game XD).

I doubt I'll ever go to a Con, even a BronyCon. Unless there happens to be one very nearby and I hear about it, it just isn't going to happen for me I think. Of course, if a dood with Aspergers can muster up the nerve and effort to visit, I don't have much excuse XD

And I see one of your new banners Short Circuit - Disapproving Twilight Disapproves.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 10:08pm (PST)
Guys quick question. I have a pain in my left ear and it feels like it's gonna explode. This on top of a growing pain in the left side of my throat, can't even swallow without causing pain to my ear.

Am I in serious trouble here? I just woke up because of the pain.

Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 10:53pm (PST)
quote Wakaman
Guys quick question. I have a pain in my left ear and it feels like it's gonna explode. This on top of a growing pain in the left side of my throat, can't even swallow without causing pain to my ear.

Am I in serious trouble here? I just woke up because of the pain. :bigfrown:

Sounds like an infection. Sometimes colds can affect the ears too, and an ear infection isn't pleasant. If you're unlucky, it can also lead to permanent inner-ear damage (as in, hearing loss).

I do suggest you get a checkup about that, if nothing else than for the fact it's so uncomfortable (If it hurts a lot, that's your body's way of telling you it's pretty bad after all).

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 11:23pm (PST)
quote Charlie
nah, your posts are nowhere near as long as your blackmans di...

Wakaman

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 3:25am (PST)
Shadow Of Death

Heh, yeah I like that one. Have you seen the swamp monster Twilight one?

Wakaman

Yeah, it's probably just an infection. It could just be some inflammation though, so try taking some ibuprofen?

It was my mum's birthday today. Got her some flowers and took her out to dinner at a place she likes.

Strange thing happened though... I was taking the train over to her place, flowers in hand, and this guy comes up to me and asks if he can smell my flowers. I let him, and he leans in and takes a sniff... then a big long whistling sniff... then sticks his nose into them...

Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 4:54am (PST)
Short Circuit - Nope, not yet.

And that is an odd experience. Oddest I can recall is some random older dood coming up to me in the train station, saying my ability to not notice (due to focus I guess?) stuff going on around me when reading is a good quality or something >_> Some fight apparently broke up some 50 or 100 meters or something away, and I hadn't noticed...This was years ago though.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 10:04am (PST)
Heh...

Why do strange people always do strange things at train stations?

I've got a good one. I was waiting for the train, and I notice this guy behind me, a few steps away, leaning sideways and peering at me. I dunno if he was checking me out or looking at my shoes or what, but when I noticed him he straightened up and grinned at me, then said "Three o'clock!" before turning and walking off real quick, like he was trying to read my watch.

... I don't wear watches though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.