Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: XL - PARTY TIME!!! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54588/t1767124-xl-party-time/6.htm

Author:   Giga Bowser
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: XL - PARTY TIME!!!
-------------------------------------------
Nawp, my favourite band shall always been Nightwish.

Luv ya Anette.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:20am (PST)
quote Luis_GT
quote Liege
Sorry for the big delay. I don't come to Neo much anymore.

This is funny because I uploaded funny pictures of me and I had a Brony shirt on. One of my internet friends said "gay" then posted that. I was like >Calls stuff gay, >Automatically cool, or something like that. He didn't comment again lol.

ALSO HEY, NO MORE OF THOSE PICTURES LIKE THAT (TALKING ABOUT THE TWILIGHT ONE). IT WILL START THE PERVERTED SHIT AGAIN. It's okay to be pervy sometimes, but every topic back then was. I really don't want to see any of the characters in weird sexual positions [striked]getting bucked[/striked] and all that. >__>'

Liege: I haven't seen you since all this pervy stuff. Welcome back man! At least come back and say hi to us sometimes like right now! How are you?

Mom: If you do that, I want an invite.

This message was edited on 2012-09-28T00:47:16-07:00.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:04am (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Giga Bowser Luck of the draw is stupid...(But believing in the heart of the cards.....)

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
quote Charlie
Nope, he is not. Go look at the tier list. Inb4tierlistsaredumb. I used to think they were stupid too, but they're actually legit. Also just because you're good with them/aren't good with them doesn't mean they should be high/low on the tier list. You can make up a bullshit tier list though! A lot of the competitive people is what makes up the tier list, the characters moves, how they work, advanced techniques that help the character out, etc. Go look this stuff up! A tier list is for any fighting game. Some characters in fighting games are OBVIOUSLY broken, and some are OBVIOUSLY shitty too, so yeah.

Tier list = competitive scene. Atm on the newest updated list Meta Knight is still the best, Olimar is second best, Diddy 3rd, Ice Climbers 4th, THEN Snake, weird huh? Anyways, Ganondorf is the worst and Captain Falcon is 5th worst.

You can ignore the tier list if you don't play competitively, but that doesn't make them wrong.
Ahh, that's right. Ganondorf is the worst. I haven't paid attention to the tiers in years, but I remember that Falcon was at the bottom at some point. Olimar is No. 2? Hay yeah! I knew he'd make it someday.

Please come back Liege! I miss you...

quote Giga Bowser
Nawp, my favourite band shall always been Nightwish.
HAAAAAAH! SEVEN DAYS TO THE WOLVES! *NUNNA NAH!*

Aw man, today was the footy grand final, and it was absolutely sloshing rain. Hahaha.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:04am (PST)
well after riding my bike for almost a month without any brakes, ive finally gotten around to getting a new pair of brake pads, and changing the entire cabling for the braking system. now i dont have to fear smashing through a car on that side street on a really steep hill anymore!

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:29am (PST)
Ahh, safety.

Okay, I honestly do not know what to think.

After updating my story yesterday, I logged back onto FimFiction just before, and it has 12 more upvotes, and 19 favorites. But, all of the comments are "there's problems with this."

WHAT DO I THINK!?

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
quote alahna777
esxculated
Escalated you mean?

Well, I have a couple nights off from work, so it be time to play Borderlands 2 even moar!

Bedtime though, first.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
quote Short Circuit
quote Charlie
Nope, he is not. Go look at the tier list. Inb4tierlistsaredumb. I used to think they were stupid too, but they're actually legit. Also just because you're good with them/aren't good with them doesn't mean they should be high/low on the tier list. You can make up a bullshit tier list though! A lot of the competitive people is what makes up the tier list, the characters moves, how they work, advanced techniques that help the character out, etc. Go look this stuff up! A tier list is for any fighting game. Some characters in fighting games are OBVIOUSLY broken, and some are OBVIOUSLY shitty too, so yeah.

Tier list = competitive scene. Atm on the newest updated list Meta Knight is still the best, Olimar is second best, Diddy 3rd, Ice Climbers 4th, THEN Snake, weird huh? Anyways, Ganondorf is the worst and Captain Falcon is 5th worst.

You can ignore the tier list if you don't play competitively, but that doesn't make them wrong.
Ahh, that's right. Ganondorf is the worst. I haven't paid attention to the tiers in years, but I remember that Falcon was at the bottom at some point. Olimar is No. 2? Hay yeah! I knew he'd make it someday.
I expected you to be like "tiersaredumb", but now I think you're even cooler!

Yeah I don't play Brawl competitively anymore online and stuff, but it was fun. Now I just love going into Basic Brawls and screwing around with people is always fun for an hour or two. When I get online for my games again I need to do that. Anyways, when I seen the new list I was like "lolwut?", because Snake was second for awhile, and I guess people finally started REALLY using the amazing grabs the Ice Climbers have more. There were some good times in the Brawl forum, but it's dead there. Brawl is still alive ofc, but not on this site! Maybe I can have some casual battles with some people sometime soon though, like Gotenks. :<

Speaking of Borderlands, I was just playing number one. I hope I can get number 2 soon. I never beat 1 so I'm playing it until I get 2, the story is meh anyways but I don't want to be rusty and I felt like playing it. Even if I get 2, I'll go back and Platinum 1 and stuff most likely.

Dunno why I'm still up other than I was playing Borderlands. I just ate some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I might play another game until I go to sleep or something. Bye!

This message was edited on 2012-09-28T05:49:19-07:00.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:49am (PST)
Borderlands Borderlands, all anypony ever talks about is Borderlands!!

Charlie

Heh, you ever doubted me? Remember when Dedede was third? I used to have awesome fun chaingrabbing ponies across FD.

Then everypony worked out how to avoid it...

Author:   Luis_GT
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:06am (PST)
quote Charlie
ALSO HEY, NO MORE OF THOSE PICTURES LIKE THAT (TALKING ABOUT THE TWILIGHT ONE). IT WILL START THE PERVERTED SHIT AGAIN. It's okay to be pervy sometimes, but every topic back then was. I really don't want to see any of the characters in weird sexual positions [striked]getting bucked[/striked] and all that. >__>'

[/color][/size]
I didn't see anything sexual about it Other than the art was Awesome... and I took it from EQD

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:24am (PST)
quote Luis_GT
I didn't see anything sexual about it Other than the art was Awesome... and I took it from EQD
Well, she is half naked.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
quote Short Circuit
quote Luis_GT
Well, she is half naked.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:32am (PST)
Hey, didn't Charlie tell you to stop posting that stuff?! Look at them, they're getting dressed!

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:43am (PST)
Haha! this forum is all types of crazy.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
quote Short Circuit
Hey, didn't Charlie tell you to stop posting that stuff?! Look at them, they're getting dressed!
Shit.... Welp... here comes the ban...

But I'm going down in a blaze of glory

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.