Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: My Little News Thread II - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54588/t1750303-my-little-news-thread-ii/29.htm

Author:   Linnie
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 9:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: My Little News Thread II
-------------------------------------------
>alicorn Twilight

Author:   Auron Blade
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 2:31pm (PST)
So, it has apparently been confirmed that at some point a fan project will come out featuring Derpy. Now, this is nothing out of the ordinary, except that a rather big name actress has done the voice for her. A certain evil babysitter/fire nation princess/more other stuff than I can remember.

Figured it bore mentioning because it is awesome.

If anybody has failed to figure it out, the actress is one Grey DeLisle.

Click for awesomeness

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 7:06pm (PST)
It's a bit of a longshot, but I'll keep my hopes up!

"Or should I say, 'tooned'?"

-_-

Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 7:29pm (PST)
If it does well, and the voice is good and at the same time unable to be construed as offensive, then let's hope Derpy can reappear in S4 with DeLisle doing any voice clips for her (though I don't even need Derpy to talk, I just want her to have scripted appearances again ;____; ).

EDIT: What if the project is an appearance in Double Rainboom?

Author:   Ulrik
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 2:39am (PST)
#MLPSeason3 factoid: one of the upcoming episodes was inspired by an episode of Fawlty Towers. #MLPFIM #bronies

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 8:23am (PST)
quote Ulrik
#MLPSeason3 factoid: one of the upcoming episodes was inspired by an episode of Fawlty Towers. #MLPFIM #bronies
I'm guessing it might involve running a hotel/inn?
Would be fun if they even have John Cleese doing a voice for a pony resembling him or the character in the show.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 3:48pm (PST)
quote Stitch
quote Ulrik
I'm guessing it might involve running a hotel/inn?
Would be fun if they even have John Cleese doing a voice for a pony resembling him or the character in the show. :epic:
Both sound good!

I mean, they had John de Lancie as a guest VA, so why not John Cleese? Though I dunno if he'd want to reprise a role where he plays as a rude hotel/inn owner or anything like that >_>

But yeah, the idea of the mane 6 (or even just a couple of them) staying at a hotel/inn run by somepony with a chip on their shoulder the size of castle Canterlot might be rather amusing.

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 4:38pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
But yeah, the idea of the mane 6 (or even just a couple of them) staying at a hotel/inn
Sold.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 8:07pm (PST)
Well now, this is interesting. Fighting is Magic (The MLP game) has been put up as a nominee for the 8th slot on the EVO tournament.

I don't really know anything about the tournament, but that it was even brought for consideration at all is nice. Probably suggested by every brony who had a say in nominees I would imagine.

Neo Article

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:18am (PST)
Ooh, does that mean that the game would be finished in time for EVO? What's the date for EVO, anyway?

I'll be looking forward to watching both ponies and Marvel vs. Capcom. I have a feeling there'll be more Morrigan and Doctor Strange, and hopefully less bloody Magneto.

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:47am (PST)
quote Ulrik
Ponies from Germaney (c wut i did thar?!) are visiting, but Twilight has bonked her head and runs around reminding everyone "Don't mention the war! I did once, but I think I got away with it."

Author:   Benedict
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 7:43am (PST)
quote Sonic Flash
quote Ulrik
Ponies from Germaney (c wut i did thar?!) are visiting, but Twilight has bonked her head and runs around reminding everyone "Don't mention the war! I did once, but I think I got away with it."

Author:   Ulrik
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 9:35am (PST)
Episode Title: Games Ponies Play
Air Date: February 9, 2013
Synopsis: Princess Cadance invites Twilight and her friends to welcome the important Equestria Games inspector.

New Promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FBWlFPMyHak

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 10:45am (PST)
Huh, it was all stuff we've already seen. There were only two or three clips of new eps.

We've got the mane 6 standing around Discord's statue, Twilight activating her Element, and later, they're levitating with rainbow trails and lifting the spell, presumably.

Then there's the CMC gazing into a crystal ball with awe, Pinkie getting her hoof shined, Rarity saying something is fabulous, and... that's it.

So we have Discord, CMC mediums, shiny hooves, and fabulosity to look forward to.

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 7:07pm (PST)
...dammit the season finale is Cadence and Twilight. Great, just *bleep*ing great, Cadence hasn't hogged enough screentine yet, right?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.