Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: My Little Pony Forum Index and Guidelines - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54588/t1661328-my-little-pony-forum-index-guidelines/

Author:   Bread Effect
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 5:42am (PST)
Subject:   My Little Pony Forum Index and Guidelines
-------------------------------------------
Character Threads

Episode Discussion Threads

Game Threads

Important Links

Author:   Bread Effect
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 5:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: My Little Pony Forum Index and Guidelines
Full Index

[ A ] [ B ] [ C ] [ D ] [ E ] [ F ] [ G ] [ H ] [ I ] [ J ] [ K ] [ L ] [ M ] [ N ] [ O ] [ P ] [ Q ] [ R ] [ S ] [ T ] [ U ] [ W ] [ X ] [ Y ] [ Z ]

»A

»B

»C

»D

»E

»F

»G

»H

»I

»J

»K

»L

»M

»N

»O

»P

»Q

»R

»S

»T

»U

»V

»W

»X

»Y

»Z

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 9:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: My Little Pony Forum Index and Guidelines
Forum Guidelines

Welcome, fellow ponies! This is a forum dedicated to the television animated series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Here we talk about all matters related to the show, as well as hold some activities and events to make the whole experience even more enjoyable. We encourage you to participate in our tight knit community and suggest improvements in the RFS thread, which can always be found towards the top of the forum. No forum's work is ever done!

We're very excited to have you here and can't wait to see you join in on the discussions and events that are running throughout the forum! If you're new to Neoseeker and are not familiar with the rules of conduct for the forums, I'd advise you to take care to read this thread, so you'll be in the darkness no longer.

If you're already a member of Neoseeker and quite familiar with the forumwide rules of conduct, then please take a minute of your time to read the following guidelines before posting:

That's it! Owing to our fanbase being much older than the targeted audience, there isn't much more that needs to be said. If you need to contact the forums mod, drop him a personal message:

Stitch

PM:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.