Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourself! - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54588/t1659975-introduce-yourself/20.htm

Author:   PhoebethePhoenix
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 11:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourself!
-------------------------------------------
quote Shadow of Death
PhoebethePhoenix - Great, that's much better

I like your avatar BTW, even if it isn't a pony. I guess that's Phoebe then?
Thanks! Hehe yep that's Phoebe! x] I sometimes wish I could have two avatars to display more of my personality, you know what I mean? I'm so delighted that there are these ponytar/ponysona/cutie mark things for the pony pictures, I can't wait till Sonic Flash puts mine on...

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
PhoebethePhoenix - Well, that's what banners are for. You could always use a banner randomizer if you wanted more than one.

Author:   Superwalnut
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 1:19am (PST)
Hello, I'm Superwalnut, and I'm a pony-holic.

Author:   PhoebethePhoenix
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 1:32am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
PhoebethePhoenix - Well, that's what banners are for. You could always use a banner randomizer if you wanted more than one.
I know, but since I'm a new member, Neo won't let me put on a banner that I like x] I just gotta keep on moving through Neo, I guess, hehe. Banner randomizer...? Either I'm not familiar with that term, or I'm really poo-brainy since it's about 1:30 in the morning here... xD Gotta go to sleep, seeya everypony tomorrow, hopefully I can have a cutie mark/ponysona/ponytar and be able to post in the RP then! 8D

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
quote PhoebethePhoenix
quote Shadow of Death
I know, but since I'm a new member, Neo won't let me put on a banner that I like x] I just gotta keep on moving through Neo, I guess, hehe. Banner randomizer...? Either I'm not familiar with that term, or I'm really poo-brainy since it's about 1:30 in the morning here... xD Gotta go to sleep, seeya everypony tomorrow, hopefully I can have a cutie mark/ponysona/ponytar and be able to post in the RP then! 8D
I was wondering about that. In any case, a banner/image randomizer is (in this case) a site that hosts a selection of images (which you upload of course), and randomly displays them on the page.

Random-image.net is one such site. Both Giga Bowser and Short Circuit use it.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 4:51am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
quote PhoebethePhoenix
quote Shadow of Death
I was wondering about that. In any case, a banner/image randomizer is (in this case) a site that hosts a selection of images (which you upload of course), and randomly displays them on the page.

Random-image.net is one such site. Both Giga Bowser and Short Circuit use it.
Use? Don't you mean abuse?

Author:   Doomjr
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
hi i'm doomjr, and my favorite pony is fluttershy.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 3:57am (PST)
quote Doomjr
hi i'm doomjr, and my favorite pony is fluttershy.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Will you be staying long? You can join the general discussion, post something about the latest episode in the latest episode thread, or... do that brony @ home thing. (I wouldn't recommend that though. Hiigaran runs it. You should probably stay away from him. He's weird.)

Author:   Benedict
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 10:07pm (PST)
Good lord, all these animated GIFs are driving my browser insane... MAKE IT STOP

Seen every episode of MLP in the last few weeks. Makes me wonder why I didn't check it out before. The sad thing about TV - you've gotta wait a week for the next episode. AND OH BOY RBD EPISODE, I'M SO THERE [actually i'm not sure, as the hub does not exist in the UK - hopefully I'll find a livestream.]

Favourite ponies? Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. The others are great as well, but Twilight Sparkle just ruins things.
Favourite villian? Obviously discord...

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 1:17am (PST)
ohaithar. guess you decided to try out this forum, huh? just watch out for Short Circuit. i may be weird, but he bites.

also, twilight ruining things? how so?

Author:   Luis_GT
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 7:34am (PST)
Well... good to see you join our little corner of the universe... if the avatars are causing issues, you can turn em off at the top by clicking no on Ponytars

Author:   Harpie Lady
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 1:23pm (PST)
*ahem* My name.... Is Harpie. My favorite pony? Well, of the main six, I love Applejack! However, I love Vinyl Scratch and Big Macintosh~ <3 I've been on Neoseeker for about 3 or 4 years, I've been a brony (pegasister) for... I dunno how long~ My first time on this forum~ *Fluttershy yay*

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 2:24pm (PST)
quote Harpie Lady
*ahem* My name.... Is Harpie. My favorite pony? Well, of the main six, I love Applejack! However, I love Vinyl Scratch and Big Macintosh~ <3 I've been on Neoseeker for about 3 or 4 years, I've been a brony (pegasister) for... I dunno how long~ My first time on this forum~ *Fluttershy yay*
Actually, your memory is a bit faulty XD You've been here before, and even posted in the intro thread!

See?

Though you have been absent for some time >_>

Feel free to stick around this time though XD We have a general discussion, episode discussions, and all that. Plus you can get a Cutie Mark too.

Author:   AlucardZain
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:55pm (PST)
Welcome aboard once again Harpie Lady.

I really need to come back to this forum more often. Just lately haven't been in much MLP these days...

Author:   kingy
Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 8:07am (PST)
quote AlucardZain
Welcome aboard once again Harpie Lady.

I really need to come back to this forum more often. Just lately haven't been in much MLP these days...
Y'all better!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.