Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Giga Bowser - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1759561-giga-bowser/3.htm

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Giga Bowser
-------------------------------------------
I'm satisfied with the current way of getting the Smash Ball. It's fun to see everyone fight to get the Smash Ball. A Final Smash Meter seems cheap imo.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Gotenks, what do you mean by "he will not be a playable character?"

Are you saying not have Giga Bowser as a final smash at all?

That would suck
*facepalm*

It's not even worth responding to you. This whole thing just starts over every few pages with you.

quote Quixotic
I'm satisfied with the current way of getting the Smash Ball. It's fun to see everyone fight to get the Smash Ball. A Final Smash Meter seems cheap imo.
Agreed. A Final Smash Meter just doesn't sound right at all. The way that Sakurai made it in Brawl is good enough as it is. It's always fun to see people scramble to get the Smash Ball first.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:18pm (PST)
Too bad, the smash ball is getting replaced.

If Bowser doesn't have Giga Bowser his final smash, then the only point for him would be to kick his butt because regular Bowser is nothing without being able to become Giga Bowser.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:38pm (PST)
Like to provide a link that says the Smash Ball is getting replaced? Because I have yet to see any news about the Smash Ball being released.

Author:   Swampasaur
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:45pm (PST)
I'm starting to think Gak is trolling with you Gotenks.

Bowser's final smash was one of the few FS in the game that I do not believe needs balancing at all. The duration is perfect. I don't think we need to change anything about it.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:27am (PST)
Swampasaur, what do you mean by "trolling?"

Are you saying I look like a troll?

Because I certainly don't know what you mean by that.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Swampasaur, what do you mean by "trolling?"

Are you saying I look like a troll?

Because I certainly don't know what you mean by that.
[link name=]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling[/link]

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:05pm (PST)
That's weird word, why not just say I'm antagonizing?

Anyway I'm not trying to antagonize anyone here, I have opinions too and by the way yes Gotenks is entitled his too.

I may not agree with some of his Giga Bowser opinions in this thread, but I do RESPECT him and his opinions.

Swampasaur, it's not nice to point fingers and say stuff that isn't true.

Thanks for the definition Regal Bryant.

I don't really use the smash ball that much anymore ( I did like when Brawl first came out )

So I don't really remember too much about them except who had what move, other than that all I remember is getting tired of using the smash ball and ever since it has been one of the items switched off for like 2 years going on 3.

Although I do remember the Giga Bowser final smash being awesome, if's it's in the game then that's all that should matter right?

All of us will have some sort of different opinion about how certain things in super smash bros 4 work, that's why we have threads right, to discuss the issues.

Anyway about Bowser there are some changes that could be made

What about a new [B] move, my opinion is the body slam is kind of lame and uniconic, he never used that in any Mario games.

Earlier in this thread someone said something about the rollout move he uses in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Inside Story, that's better than body slam.

I like the Bowser Punch idea, but then again maybe not because his [A] kind of looks like the Bowser Punch.

Could he use a Chain Chomp?

He could swing it around and throw it enemies.

It would also be cool to see Giga Bowser use some of these moves.

Author:   Swampasaur
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:31pm (PST)
Gak, I do not mean to rat on your opinions, and for the most part I enjoy them, but when you frequently say stuff like this....

quote GaTheZakk
Too bad, the smash ball is getting replaced.
that is baseless and not true, it gets annoying. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.