Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Evil Characters - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1711655-evil-characters/2.htm

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 9:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Evil Characters
-------------------------------------------
Medusa wouldn't be a bad idea for a character in the game. Like already mentioned, she would add to the small group of female characters we have in the series already. Plus she could be used if Boos Battles return.

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 11:25pm (PST)
a few evil character ideas:
character series
Karst Golden Sun
Agatio Golden Sun
Alex Golden Sun
Chalis Golden Sun
Blados Golden Sun
Medusa Kid Icarus
Hades Kid Icarus
Alma Wade FEAR
Albert Wesker Resident Evil
King K Rool Donkey Kong
Ridley Metroid
Patchouli Knowledge Megamari
Possessed Zelda Twilight Princess
Waluigi Mario
Ashley Warioware

Author:   Swampasaur
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 9:57pm (PST)
I think everyone wants Mewtwo back and Ridley and K.rool added in.

Black Shadow would be an interesting addition. Take Ganondorf's current moveset, slap it on him and there you go. Please let Vaati be in!!!

Am I the only one who wants to play as Bowser Jr.? He's appeared in most of the recent mainstream Mario games and has potential for an interesting moveset. He could use his paintbrush from Sunshine for special moves and his own personal airship from the Galaxy games could be his final smash.

Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
I woud really like to see Alex from Golden Sun.
This guy would be so awesome to see interact with the other villians in Subspace mode.
Imagine Alex teamed up with Ganondorf and Bowser then all of the sudden he dosent need them and turns them into trophies and lets not forget Alex often acually helping the good guys just to succeed in his master plan,
revive Tabuu and be granted eternal life, or so he thinks thats what Tabuu will give him.

Author:   BlueLore
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 8:07am (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
I woud really like to see Alex from Golden Sun.
This guy would be so awesome to see interact with the other villians in Subspace mode.
Imagine Alex teamed up with Ganondorf and Bowser then all of the sudden he dosent need them and turns them into trophies and lets not forget Alex often acually helping the good guys just to succeed in his master plan,
revive Tabuu and be granted eternal life, or so he thinks thats what Tabuu will give him.
while alex is indeed a cool character,he was never fought once in the gs-games and it would be odd for him to make his "fight-debut" in the super smash-series.
Not to mention,that it isn't even sure if the GS-series gets more than one character anyway.

Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 9:30am (PST)
quote BlueLore
[quote=GaTheZakk|message:33214701]I woud really like to see Alex from Golden Sun.
while alex is indeed a cool character,he was never fought once in the gs-games and it would be odd for him to make his "fight-debut" in the super smash-series.
Not to mention,that it isn't even sure if the GS-series gets more than one character anyway.
[Just give him a simular moveset to Peirs, his Mercury Adept counterpart, and his final smash, CRUEL RAIN!]

Author:   NapoleonDos
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 11:30pm (PST)
quote BlueLore
--Zelda (title character of nintendo's second most popular franchise, of a large collection of games) did

Date:   Jul 03, 12 at 2:51pm (PST)
quote NapoleonDos
quote BlueLore
--Zelda (title character of nintendo's second most popular franchise, of a large collection of games) did
yeah,but she did at least help in the battle against ganon in OoT by shooting light beams from her hand and sealing him away.
Not to mention the fact,that alex is a character we'll most likely do get to fight in a future game,since he is in a way the big bad of the whole series.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jul 05, 12 at 11:49pm (PST)
One evil character I would like to see in is King K. Rool.

Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 12:09pm (PST)
If for some miraculas reason Alex is added to the roster along with Isaac, that would be the coolest thing ever!
Also Medusa from kid Icarus would be cool and time to ask this, what about Waluigi?

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 9:38pm (PST)
In addition to King K. Rool, they could also bring in Kremlings as an Assist Trophy.

Date:   Jul 07, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
King K Rool would be an awesome character to play as, I hope he gets in!
If King K Rool is a new character it would be cool if when he gets knocked of the stage he does the AWW thing he does when DK jumps on him, I love when the kremlings do that AWW thing LOL!

Author:   billy the big bear 1
Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 1:47am (PST)
more evil characters!! who dosent like playing as the villan seen as gannodorf was my favorite character in this game they should defiantly add more villans to make up for the vast amount of heroes they have in this game i mean i think they was only 3/4! who they should add:

Ghirahim- Zelda cool to have demise as an alt costume for gannodorf
vaati- Zelda
walalugie- Mario
Bowser Jr.-mario -Koopa Kid could be a alt costume for him
king boo- mario
King K. Rool -mario/donkey kong
Deathborn- f zero
jessie/james from team rocket- pokemon- simular to pokemon trainer but with meowth, Weezing and Gloom
albert wesker- resident evil- seen as res evil has had loads of games on gamecube and wii i think he could be in
ocelot- mgs- seen as mgs3 has hit the 3ds i don't think it be pushing it adding anther third party character for mgs

and errm mewtoon just saying

talking of third party charaters they could add vega/bison for the villans i know its a long shot but is was on the 3ds!

This message was merged with other messages by Gotenks (moderator)

Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
quote billy the big bear 1
Ghirahim- Zelda cool to have demise as an alt costume for gannodorf
vaati- Zelda
walalugie- Mario
Bowser Jr.-mario -Koopa Kid could be a alt costume for him
king boo- mario
King K. Rool -mario/donkey kong
Deathborn- f zero
jessie/james from team rocket- pokemon- simular to pokemon trainer but with meowth, Weezing and Gloom
albert wesker- resident evil- seen as res evil has had loads of games on gamecube and wii i think he could be in
ocelot- mgs- seen as mgs3 has hit the 3ds i don't think it be pushing it adding anther third party character for mgs

and errm mewtoon just saying

talking of third party charaters they could add vega/bison for the villans i know its a long shot but is was on the 3ds!

This message was merged with other messages by Gotenks (moderator)
I think none of these characters,except for king k.rool,bowser jr.,mewtwo and maybe vaati should be added(I would also be okay with waluigi,but I doubt,him)

ghirahim and deathborn had too few appearances and why should they even bother with deathborn?Black shadow and goroh are both more important for the series than deathborn and are both evil.
jessie and james are most likely not considered canon in the video games and more viewed as anime characters.
yes they appeared in pokemon yellow,but pokemon yellow was more like the game of the anime.
And even if they'd be recognized as video game characters,they were completely unimportant in the game and appeared in one game,making them unimportant(other evil guys appear at least in different versions of their games)
Ocelot,wesker and vega/bison are third partie-characters and third-party-series should have only 1 character and that spot will most certainly always go to the main protagonist.

Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
What's wrong with Wesker?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.