Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Stages - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1655661-new-stages/6.htm

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 5:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Stages
-------------------------------------------
I don't see many of the Brawl stages returning as well. I wouldn't mind seeing Frigate and Smashville returning from Brawl. Didn't really care for any of the other stages besides ones like Final Destination and Pokemon Stadium...which will both return anyways in some kind of form. I guess this discussion fits more in the Retro Stage thread eh?

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 6:04pm (PST)
Well, I really enjoyed Pirate Ship from Brawl! It was one of my favorite stages.

Author:   Stewie
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 4:49am (PST)
quote Sonic Rush
Well, I really enjoyed Pirate Ship from Brawl! It was one of my favorite stages.
Now I'm pissed that there isn't a 'like' button on Neo!!

Yes, totally agree, that was one of my faves as well.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 7:10am (PST)
Remember that bedroom that was seen in with the Nintendo toys in the intro to the first SSB game? Well, I wouldn't mind seeing a stage taking place in there. It could be on the table the toys were on or something.

Author:   NapoleonDos
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 12:04pm (PST)
I'd like a new Luigi's Mansion stage (which, thankfully, seems likely), but that seemed a bit more... Haunted. The last didn't do much for me.

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 3:24pm (PST)
quote NapoleonDos
I'd like a new Luigi's Mansion stage (which, thankfully, seems likely), but that seemed a bit more... Haunted. The last didn't do much for me.
False doors that randomly fall on combatants?

Several of the "boss" ghosts that spawn every once in a while and do their thing?

Author:   Knukles Da Echidna
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 5:34pm (PST)
If Banjo-Kazooie were included in the game, just imagine what type of great stage they could put in for them. Like Hailfire Peak or Treasure Trove Cove. Even Spiral Mountain wouldn't be bad if it were a larger stage.

Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 7:14pm (PST)
I loved the Luigi Mansion stage that we had in Brawl. Mind you, the music for it was pretty epic too so I played a lot for that reason. But I agree with an updated version of the mansion with some of the ghosts having some kind of role.

Oh man, there's many possibilities for Banjo and Kazooie stages. Half Fire Peaks would be a pretty awesome stage. Maybe a Mayhem Temple stage.

Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 7:55pm (PST)
I haven't played Banjo-Kazooie in years

Is Hailfire peak the one with the Ice dragon?
I can't even begin to remember Treasure Trove Cave or Mayhem Temple.

Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 9:52pm (PST)
Yes, HalfFire Peaks is the one with the lava and ice areas with the Ice and Fire Dragons. It would be so much fun.

Treasure Trove Cove would be pretty sweet to have. Or even fighting on top of the snowman in Freezeezy Peaks.

Author:   X Naut Shroober
Date:   Jul 09, 11 at 7:35am (PST)
Heck, you could make a ton of stages from Cloud Cuckooland alone considering all the random stuff in there. Imagine fighting inside that giant cheese wedge or in the trashcan. Or maybe the Central Cavern with all those freaky flat dudes that "ca-ching" out of the ground and try to whack you with sausages, flowers, and candy canes.

Date:   Jul 09, 11 at 1:38pm (PST)
You could also do battle in the area that you fight Weldar. It would be a smaller stage but you could have Weldar come out in the background and then try to squish the fighters every so often or throw the screw type enemies.

Author:   rubberduckieblue
Date:   Jul 10, 11 at 12:04am (PST)
I'd really like to see a Paper Mario Stage. N's Castle sounds really epic. *o*
I'd also like to see a retro stage.
What if they did a stage on WiiSports? ;____;

Date:   Jul 10, 11 at 12:35am (PST)
quote rubberduckieblue
What if they did a stage on WiiSports?
If Miis are included in SSB4, I would expect a WiiSports stage.

Maybe a boxing ring...

quote X Naut Shroober
Imagine fighting inside that giant cheese wedge or in the trashcan. Or maybe the Central Cavern with all those freaky flat dudes that "ca-ching" out of the ground and try to whack you with sausages, flowers, and candy canes.
ಠ_____ಠ

I have got to go back and play that game.

Date:   Jul 10, 11 at 3:51am (PST)
I love having Banjo Kazooie and Tooie on my 360.

I wouldn't mind a Wii Sports like stage. I mean we did get a Pictochat stage in Brawl so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially if they do include the Mii as a character like RazeHell mentioned.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.