Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Stages - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1655661-new-stages/2.htm

Author:   Rust
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 2:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: New Stages
-------------------------------------------
Some more Fire Emblem stages, SMGalaxy stages, and perhaps a Golden Sun stage or two. It's about time they started that

I think it'd be amazing to fight on the 3DS. Just the whole stage is one massive DS, kind of like the Pictochat stage meats Flat Zone

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 2:19am (PST)
quote Rust
I think it'd be amazing to fight on the 3DS. Just the whole stage is one massive DS, kind of like the Pictochat stage meats Flat Zone
Kind of like how we battled on the DS back in Mario Kart DS? That would be a pretty interesting idea to do battle that's for sure.

Author:   Eon80
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 2:36am (PST)
quote Gotenks
quote Rust
Kind of like how we battled on the DS back in Mario Kart DS? That would be a pretty interesting idea to do battle that's for sure.
I liked how we could do that in MK DS. Would be interesting to see that in Smash Bros.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 6:22am (PST)
If there's any Super Mario Galaxy stages in here, they should have star transporter thing to transport you to different planets. That could be interesting.

Also, if Mega Man is in the game, I would like to see a stage that replicates a part of one of the stages from his games to go along with him.

Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 4:37pm (PST)
quote Kokoro
Also, if Mega Man is in the game, I would like to see a stage that replicates a part of one of the stages from his games to go along with him.
What kind of stage would it look like? Not overly familiar with the Mega Man series as a whole so idk what the levels look like in those games.

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 4:58pm (PST)
quote Rust
That's a good idea. I'd love to see this happen.

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 5:06pm (PST)
I'd like to see a stage modeled off the rollercoaster from Super Mario Sunshine.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 5:13pm (PST)
quote Eon80
quote Kokoro
What kind of stage would it look like? Not overly familiar with the Mega Man series as a whole so idk what the levels look like in those games.

Someones Brawl design for a Cutman stage. I think that would be a pretty cool stage to have.

Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 5:20pm (PST)
That looks a little complex Gotenks. Though I suppose there have been more complex stages in Smash Bros.

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 7:21pm (PST)
quote Kokoro
If there's any Super Mario Galaxy stages in here, they should have star transporter thing to transport you to different planets. That could be interesting.

More like a camp fest. Switch from different planets constantly when you see someone coming to you.

Author:   Stewie
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 7:31pm (PST)
quote RazeHell
I'd like to see a stage modeled off the rollercoaster from Super Mario Sunshine.
YES.

They should include a Sonic Riders/Heroes stage, and DEFINITELY A SUPER MONKEY BALL STAGE.

Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 11:06pm (PST)
quote JesseTheKing
quote Kokoro

More like a camp fest. Switch from different planets constantly when you see someone coming to you.

This would seem like bait. Draw in the opponent and then just use a star transporter. Then watch as they get angry at you doing it over and over again xD

Author:   Wolverine527
Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 12:05am (PST)
I'd like to see these stages in the game:

Pokemon:N's castle,Distortion/Reverse world

Golden sun:Mt.Aleph,Mars lighthouse

Sonic:Emerald hill,City escape

Mario:Something from Galaxy/Galaxy 2,Bowser's castle

Zelda:Something from Skyward sword

Star fox:Aquas,Venom (A new one,not the melee one)

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 2:52am (PST)
quote Wolverine527
Sonic:Emerald hill,City escape
I just nostalgia'd. I kind of like that, but I don't see how it would work.

Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 5:25am (PST)
quote Wolverine527
I'd like to see these stages in the game:

Pokemon:N's castle,Distortion/Reverse world
As cool as that sounds, I have no idea how that would work as gravity varies in the Distortion/Reverse World.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.