Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 Information - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1655043-super-smash-bros-4-information/2.htm

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Aug 01, 11 at 5:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Super Smash Bros. 4 Information
-------------------------------------------
Well, the SP is just another GBA. Same console, different design and hardware power.

Author:   pokefreak77
Date:   Sep 12, 11 at 9:45pm (PST)
And a lot SCHMEXIER! XD

Now to add something productive so as to not be a spammer...

Keeping the same topic, while that is true, you can't hate on someone for thinking the 3DS and the DS were cross-compatible. It's like the DS being cross- with the GBA, except... okay, you're right. Xp

But it MIGHT, if we're lucky, come out for both?? Assuming they still make DS games anymore...?

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 13, 11 at 1:20am (PST)
quote pokefreak77
But it MIGHT, if we're lucky, come out for both?? Assuming they still make DS games anymore...?
They only said it would be released for the 3DS and WiiU. I don't see them making it for the DS when they have a 3DS version coming.

Author:   SandStone
Date:   Oct 02, 11 at 5:12pm (PST)
There was a leak on this game a few weeks back, seems like the article is not in this thread.

SSBU

Apparently, it might have a name already, not too sure if it's legit though
Super Smash Bros. Universe

Edit: Seems like this info was posted and resolved on a different thread than this one.
Title

Author:   emerl chao
Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 4:44am (PST)
I don't think it'll be called "Super Smash Bros. Universe." Reason being, the "U" looks too much like the "U" in WiiU; my guess is that they just added the Universe so they know that it'll be for the new system...like "Super Smash Bros. for the Universe system" type of thing. That's what I think at least, since they really haven't told anyone that they might have an idea for the name they are just putting out a memo or something saying to get the game ready for that system? I hope I'm making some form of sense.

Author:   bloodψvamp
Date:   Nov 23, 11 at 4:18pm (PST)
is there ANY info on when this is being released??? I've LOVED SSB for EVER! I'm so excited!

Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 12:00am (PST)
quote bloodψvamp|message:32295384
is there ANY info on when this is being released??? I've LOVED SSB for EVER! I'm so excited!
Unfortunately no. There is no information on the game yet.

Author:   bloodψvamp
Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 2:24pm (PST)
ok, but when info is released, post it please.

Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 9:43pm (PST)
Don't worry, one of us will. ^^

Author:   NapoleonDos
Date:   Jan 01, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
quote emerl chao
I don't think it'll be called "Super Smash Bros. Universe." Reason being, the "U" looks too much like the "U" in WiiU; my guess is that they just added the Universe so they know that it'll be for the new system...like "Super Smash Bros. for the Universe system" type of thing. That's what I think at least, since they really haven't told anyone that they might have an idea for the name they are just putting out a memo or something saying to get the game ready for that system? I hope I'm making some form of sense.
Nintendo in particular has always marketed games in relation to the system they came out on. Super, 64, Advance, DS, 3D...
This leads to a high likelihood that the new game will indeed feature a 'U' at the end.

Universe was one of my old suggestions. I'll take it well

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jul 02, 12 at 11:15am (PST)

An image Sakurai tweeted from the development studios. Nothing all that interesting, but still cool nonetheless. I see

Kirby
Mario
Luigi
Metaknight
Link
Wario
Game and Watch
Pikachu
Zerosuit Samus
Donkey Kong
Pit
Fox
Marth
Pikmin
Mr. Saturn
Sandbag

And looks like Master Hand behind.

Date:   Jul 02, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
Could hint at some of the characters returning though I doubt it was meant for that but more of just having on their white board while they discussed ideas for the game. Still looks really sweet. I may make that the forums header tbh.

Author:   Ssbb man
Date:   Jul 07, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
To my knowledge, the 3ds version is only used for customization but it is still in dev so they might change it.
Also i would expect it will get released some time next year in spring or summer but i doubt they will rush as they want it to be awesome for everyone

Author:   Advait
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
Well, at least Pikachu's there!

Author:   sbrock93
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
I hope they do a better Adventure mode. I think they should have a "worlds collide" kind of thing. You know how in games, once you reach the edge, there is an invisible wall, or giant mountain, or some sort of obstruction? Well, it would be awesome if the plot was all the worlds were forced together, random characters joined up in forces, and a war was started over all the lands.

thoughts?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.