Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54475/t1655015-introduction-thread/

Author:   intoxication
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 10:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
Aw you stole the thread from me. Anyways the name is Gotenks. Big fan of the series and can't wait to hear more info on this game.

E: Sonic Flash, mind floating this thread and the Information Thread?

Author:   intoxication
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 10:55pm (PST)
Sorry Gotenks.

To make it up, I've added another forum?

OR we could start deleting posts? =P

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 1:46am (PST)
Hi, I'm Dark Arcanine. I predicted this would be a multi-platform title and was right. I'll definitely be getting the 3DS version though it seems.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 4:30am (PST)
Hey, I'm Symphonic Abyss. I've been a fan since Melee, and I've played all of the games. I dunno if I'll be getting the 3DS or Wii U version yet, but knowing me, I'll probably get both.

so hi.

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 4:32am (PST)
Sup, I'm Quixotic. I've been a fan of Super Smash Bros. from the start. Not sure which version I'll be getting.

Author:   Gregory2590
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 6:07am (PST)
Some of you may know me, some of you may don't. However, i'm Greg(duh), and i'm one of the vets of these forums.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 6:28am (PST)
Haaaai, name's squiggle bath, I don't believe I've posted in an SSB forum before. xD
Well I've been with SSB since the beginning, only missing Melee. I'll be getting the 3DS version for sure!

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 7:48am (PST)
I'm Dragoon. Played SSBB on the Wii and loved it. Depending if I have the money for the Wii U, I may end up getting this for the 3DS.

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 8:22am (PST)
Hi I'm Jesse. I've played Super Smash Bros. games since I was three years old and can't wait to see what this game has to offer. I've mostly hung out in the Brawl Crew Forum since I became active on Neoseeker back in December 2008.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by JesseTheKing on Jun 13 2011.

Author:   Mario_1
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 10:07am (PST)
Well, y'all can thank Gotenks for drawing my attention here, 'cause now I'm here to gift y'all with my presence.

Not much else I've got to say, other than the fact that I'm stoked about the new SSB in the works, just as I'm sure every other SSB fan is.

Author:   Fury
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 12:34pm (PST)
Hey guys. I've never really participated much in the Smash forums before, but it's actually one of my favorite series of all time for its multiplayer.

I still remember the first time I played it. I was first introduced to SSB64 at the age of 7 by my cousin. He had just gotten the game recently, and was playing through the single-player. However, he couldn't beat Master Hand to save his life. So I told him to let me try, having never even played it before, and I beat it on my first try, which sort of pissed him off haha. It wasn't an amazing feat or anything as we were just playing on Easy or Very Easy probably, but it was funny that I could do something so easily that my cousin struggled with even though he was like 3 years older.

I've been playing it constantly ever since then. Whenever I saw my cousins we would play it, and friends would come over and play it. The trend continued with Melee which I loved even more than the original. I was late to get into Brawl, probably because the excitement of the series faded after 7 years of waiting on a sequel, but I do play it now quite often. I'm looking forward to jumping into this one. I may have to buy a 3DS just for this game haha.

Author:   MusiKon
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 6:33pm (PST)
MusiKon here. Very old neo member. Heavily backing good portable software. Unsure if I belong here since I don't play Smash "competitively" like everyone else does. But we'll see how this game goes.

Author:   cnc
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 7:04pm (PST)
Old member CNC here. Big fan of the SSB series so of course can't wait.

Author:   Eon80
Date:   Jun 09, 11 at 12:23am (PST)
Eon80 here. Been playing Smash Bros. since the very first one came out on the N64. Can't wait to get this new one and hear more news about it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.