Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Halo 4 commendations - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54473/t1789252-halo-4-commendations/

Author:   TechnoGypsyFish
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 10:37am (PST)
Subject:   Halo 4 commendations
-------------------------------------------
Hey, i was wondering if their was an easy way or a quicker way to get the assassin commendation?

Any specific game types or modes where assassinations are easy?

Thanks

Author:   batsman
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
I dont think so, active cammo might give you a slightly better chance at sneaking up on people tough

Author:   Clockworkpunk
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 4:35pm (PST)
Ive found oddball to be perfect for assassinations I usually avg 3-4 a game, I'm on the third tier with 4 more ass's to go

Author:   TechnoGypsyFish
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 4:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Halo 4 commendations
Thanks a lot dudes, helped out a lot

Author:   abu david
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
i have gotten 6-7 assassinations in normal slayer, you just have to be real fast and go mostly for the low leveled players, they don't look at their hud that often.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:33pm (PST)
Using Cammo or doing oddball is a good idea since people usually focus on looking for people who are around the oddball instead of killing others around them.

Author:   Axe
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 8:14pm (PST)
In the space station map - I think it's called Adrift - on CTF is where I get almost all of mine. There's a stack of crates on the upper floor near one of the flags, and if you sit there nobody can see you that isn't standing near the flag, and you can hop down to both staircases up to the flag. Wait there if you're on the team defending that spot and pounce on everyone that rushes the flag.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
Any Objective game mode gives easy assassinations since there are those people who are dead set on the objective: capturing a hill getting the oddball etc. that they won't even notice what's going on around them which means easy targets.

Author:   Freezing Dart
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
I'm on 4th tier without any of these strategies. The only one I can think of though that I use is don't perform them near teammates or large clusters of enemies or you WILL get either yoinked or showstopped. And trust me nothing sucks more than missing that moment where you butcher someone due to one of those events.

Author:   Freezing Dart
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
Oh also don't shoot them of course because they will turn around. And don't be afraid to go for those risky ones where you jump of something than perform it and I have done plenty of those, even off the Spire in Halo:Reach. They are very rewarding.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.