Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Lost my Single player map - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54372/t1739542-lost-my-single-player-map/

Author:   ims2golfer
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 1:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Lost my Single player map
-------------------------------------------
So, I made my regular Single player world into a server world(I used Host&join, not a dedicated one) and I played it with a friend for around 10 minutes, thenwe quit and I went to play it in single player again, but it was gone. NOT THERE AT ALL. I went into my map saves folder and saw it all in there, but the map wouldn't show up in Terraria. I copied it, then deleted it and put it back into the folder, but it still doesn't work. Could I have some help here? I had TONS of crap on that map.

Author:   xXCommonXx
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Lost my Single player map
quote ims2golfer
So, I made my regular Single player world into a server world(I used Host&join, not a dedicated one) and I played it with a friend for around 10 minutes, thenwe quit and I went to play it in single player again, but it was gone. NOT THERE AT ALL. I went into my map saves folder and saw it all in there, but the map wouldn't show up in Terraria. I copied it, then deleted it and put it back into the folder, but it still doesn't work. Could I have some help here? I had TONS of crap on that map.
I may be able to, not sure, but could you take a screenshot of the folder and show us/me it? I could also just host a quick server and give you the items needed.

Author:   ims2golfer
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Lost my Single player map
quote xXCommonXx
quote ims2golfer
I may be able to, not sure, but could you take a screenshot of the folder and show us/me it? I could also just host a quick server and give you the items needed.
I figured it out,actually, my map deleted itself somehow. >:L I opened world1.wld in a map thingy and it said it was corrupted

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.