Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: reset my stats, having second thoughts - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1770031-reset-my-stats-having-second-thoughts/

Author:   ironmunky
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:54am (PST)
Subject:   reset my stats, having second thoughts
-------------------------------------------
I reset my stats after reaching prestige 20 rank 80. Any one wondering, you lose everything. K/D, W/L, titles, emblems, unlocks you made with prestige tokens, everything. Basically it's like you just bought the game and never played it before. Except my K/D is now 5.8 lol. Still sucks though. I thought I would at least get to keep my titles and emblems, some of those were hard to get.

It is kinda fun to pretend to be the 'noob' in the lobby, then work everybody lol. "when do I unlock the sniper rifle that lets you quickscope" is my favorite noob question to ask. People are like "are you freaking serious? this guy better not be on my team. lol, good fun.

Author:   theQman
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
Subject:   re: reset my stats, having second thoughts
Not to be a dick or anything, buuut, what exactly is the point of this thread?

Am I suppose to agree with you and keep it moving or something?

Author:   ironmunky
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
*coughdickcough*
idk maybe someone else was considering resetting their stats. I'm sure someone else on neo is 20 prestige. I was just talking about how it can give you a little bit of fun, but it's not really worth the price.

And if you don't want to respond to this thread than don't, no one asked for your two cent. Go have fun being 2nd prestige rank 80 like you have been for the last 10 months.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)
LOL I see someone has been Elite stalking me!!!

Listen buddy bud, last time I checked, I can respond to just about whatever I very well please, if I want to respond to a pointless thread, I will, if I want to be a dick to a random kid over the internet, I will. Until a law is passed saying I can't do what the f*ck I want over the internet, I'll respond and dick around on anything I please. Got it pumpkin?

And trying to insult me by stating I've been "1st" prestige level 80 for the last 10 months will just make you look like an idiot. I could very well insult the fact that you're prestige 20 by saying you have no life and play video games all day but I didn't did I?

It's practically impossible trying to insult me over the internet, bro, so ummm, yeah, have a nice life!!!

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 11:49pm (PST)
Ladies, ladies come on. Theres enough sanitory towels for everyone!

Anyway, i just couldnt reset my stats. I have invested hundreds of days throughout the COD games andranging from COD4 through WAW, MW2, shiteOps and MW3 my stats have got progresively better. Its a real record of what i spent alot of my life doing at the time.

I couldnt wipe that. Im proud of my record goin from nub up through the grades to being a pretty decent player. I also kinda consider it borderline cheating. It also cheapens the stats of those who have stayed honest. Is there a way to differentiate. I'd have a big neon sign next to their names saying "STAT RESET".

I'm far more impressed with a guy who has burst his nuts for a 2 or 3 K/D from day 1 than someone who learned the game first, reset their stats then artificially boosted them.

I dont think it should ever have been included in the game. But then again i wont dis anyone for doing it. If thats your thing then by all means do continue. It doesnt make anyone a bad person.

I mean I know my stats are honest and thats all i really care about.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:34am (PST)
That's an ugly bitch.

And what the hell is Bodyform? Where's my purple goo that I can chew or ball in a cup that won't fall out even if I miss?

Author:   tyranitar24
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:06am (PST)
I reset my stats and looking back at it, I regret simply it for the fact that I had about 5,000+ wins.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
quote theQman
That's an ugly bitch.

And what the hell is Bodyform? Where's my purple goo that I can chew or ball in a cup that won't fall out even if I miss?
Lady dancing around freely to a product called BODYFORM which is shaped for comfort and confidence... come on man...

You can work it out surely. Surely. I even said it in the sentance beforehand LOL.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:30am (PST)
Sorry the only thing I work out is my right arm. And plus I'm on my phone so I didn't actually see the vid, just the title.

So no, no I can not surely, Surely work it out broseph.

Oh and just in case someone questions how I saw the ugly bitch, her face is the thumbnail for the vid on my phone.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
quote theQman
Sorry the only thing I work out is my right arm. And plus I'm on my phone so I didn't actually see the vid, just the title.

What if i told you they have wings, an extra absorbant central layer and a new absorbant gel technology so you can wear that summer dress, work hard... AND play hard without embarasing discomfort bro-zilla?

Whoa, if you didnt see the vid how did you know she was ugly? And in any case... i'd give her a go. "Cycle" dependant.

Oh and just in case someone questions how I saw the ugly bitch, her face is the thumbnail for the vid on my phone.
Ahhh, with my vid it shows her crotch... ironically.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:48am (PST)
quote KR_1250
quote theQman

What if i told you they have wings, an extra absorbant central layer and a new absorbant gel technology so you can wear that summer dress, work hard... AND play hard without embarasing discomfort bro-zilla?

Whoa, if you didnt see the vid how did you know she was ugly? And in any case... i'd give her a go. "Cycle" dependant.
Just explained it.

And if you told me that I would think a tampon drank Redbull. Brovolone.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:53am (PST)
quote theQman
Just explained it.

And if you told me that I would think a tampon drank Redbull. Brovolone.
DING DING DING ! We have a winner.

The ol' sanny T's bro-del-ay-eee-hoo

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:57am (PST)
OH LAWDY LAWDY I DON WON!!!!

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:06am (PST)
KR_1250, you shit me up sometimes

theQman, the point of this thread is to suck the OP's dick on how good he is because he hit 20th level 80. As we all know, Prestige in CoD is serious business and means everything in terms of skill, how good you are at the game, how accomplished you are at life and how many fit women are going to suck your *bleep* on a Saturday night and whether or not you're going to have a Nissan GT-R parked outside your house/Mother's basement or a 60's VW Beetle. You of all people should know, that people can not stay at a prestige you like the look of, why have a nice looking insignia when you can have a higher level one that looks absolutely shit but shows off how meaty your balls are? Woah, and dare I say it, why on earth would people want to stop prestiging so they get the chance to actually make use of all the pro perks and start using other weapons they haven't used as much and have fun with different classes? Like, seriously? Who the *bleep* would do that? Nah man, spamming the shit out of the MP7 and ACR is all that counts bro so you can power through those all important prestiges.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:10am (PST)

That was beautiful

I think I'm in love!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.