Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: MW3 Gun Streak - 61, look. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1767411-mw3-gun-streak-61-look/

Author:   Mortis
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
Subject:   MW3 Gun Streak - 61, look.
-------------------------------------------
MW3 Gun Streak - 61 ! You mus see this!

Hi i make video with my 61 gunstreak in mw3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwgvSehj7QQ&feature=g-user-u
If you have any questions write to me!

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Subject:   re: MW3 Gun Streak - 61, look.
Credit where credits due, not bad. Would be immense with a Sandy Ravage style backing to it. Got amazingly lucky at times though.

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
I was impressed by the fact you done it in 5:32. I might be out of touch mind you, not played MW3 since November or maybe December so perhaps I'm easily impressed.

Author:   PhoenixBlue
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:44pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
I was impressed by the fact you done it in 5:32. I might be out of touch mind you, not played MW3 since November or maybe December so perhaps I'm easily impressed.
5:32 is pretty impressive Rune

My 52 was done in 7/8 mins, so kudos Mortis

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
And this is why I love PC CoD.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
The video was sped up, so it would of been a fair bit longer. Besides, he is on PC so it gives you the chance obviously to be a lot quicker with aiming and reacting to getting shot at from behind etc but still, pretty nice video using the G36c instead of the generic SCAR/ACR/MP7 crap. I only ever managed to get one MOAB with the G36c I think, maybe two.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:26pm (PST)
quote HU1CH13
quote Rune Ripper
The video was sped up, so it would of been a fair bit longer. Besides, he is on PC so it gives you the chance obviously to be a lot quicker with aiming and reacting to getting shot at from behind etc but still, pretty nice video using the G36c instead of the generic SCAR/ACR/MP7 crap. I only ever managed to get one MOAB with the G36c I think, maybe two.
Not sure how I didn't realise that it was sped up.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:29pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
Not sure how I didn't realise that it was sped up.
Lol, after watching some of the other videos their clan has posted, as good and as aggressive as that player was, it's a shame all of them are nothing but objective avoiding kill whores, one of them who just head glitches behind cover staring at dog tags hoping the randoms on his team will pick up. Yawn.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
HE was camping NOT ME. Gun streak 61 is mine. If you want skill look at my video 1 vs. 7 on Pro Mod in MW3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3nrG88lY1A&feature=plcp

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:13pm (PST)
Not as good as I hoped to have seen. Sitting near that pipe and getting a few easy kills doesn't take much skill. I can't imagine Promod would be any good on most of the standard MW3 maps, from what I remember.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
Not as good as I hoped to have seen. Sitting near that pipe and getting a few easy kills doesn't take much skill. I can't imagine Promod would be any good on most of the standard MW3 maps, from what I remember.
Do the same or better

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:21pm (PST)
You can't seriously think hiding down by that pipe and killing a bunch of bad players is good.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:26pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
You can't seriously think hiding down by that pipe and killing a bunch of bad players is good.
I said, do the same and we can talk...

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
What is there to talk about? You camped the pipe, killed some easy targets, and it wasn't even 1v7 considering you only killed 4 when you were the last man. I don't have MW3, and even if I did I definitely wouldn't record and upload a video of me sitting there and killing some bad players just so you'll talk to me. Was just my criticism of your video, it's nice to see you take it well.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
What is there to talk about? You camped the pipe, killed some easy targets, and it wasn't even 1v7 considering you only killed 4 when you were the last man. I don't have MW3, and even if I did I definitely wouldn't record and upload a video of me sitting there and killing some bad players just so you'll talk to me. Was just my criticism of your video, it's nice to see you take it well.
I killed all enemy team, ok you're pro in all. You're funny. Haters gonna hate

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.