Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1707841-requests-suggestions-feedback-announcements/7.htm

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements
-------------------------------------------
Ah I see, well cheers for answering my question.

I don't think I'll be slapping RF on it then, it doesn't really need it. Frees up an attachment slot for RDS, the iron sight it has just doesn't sit right with me.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 12:27am (PST)
I need to rage. Now, please.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 12:58am (PST)
Why am I and Scott bumders?

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 12:30pm (PST)
You need to update the header of the forum.
Particularly the request thread and playing to own PS3

lol at dreamcrafter still being a mod here, despite requesting demotion

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
Whelan, your wish has been completed

Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 2:21pm (PST)
you did the playing to own one, but not the request thread...

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
Whelan I'm pretty sure I did

Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 4:12am (PST)
oh, bye dreamcrafter...
cba to make a thread

Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 4:12pm (PST)
haha just saw djed's post and then this

is that a tag in a mod only thread or what?

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
It's a tag that LegendaryLegend thought he'd be funny with

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
lulz

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jan 21, 12 at 1:54pm (PST)
...because I posted this in the wrong thread.

quote Horse
Hey mia, I thought you mods were trying to increase activity in this forum, not telling us to stop bitching and to stop playing the game. So, uhh...stop playing the game and stop posting in arguably the most popular thread? (maybe barring PTO PS3)

*sarcastic comment follows*
Now, this is a legitimate statement giving feedback, Mia, not...what did you call it now, spam? Perhaps spam in that thread, but seriously now...

You guys are supposed to be trying to increase activity. Telling them to stop playing the game and posting in a thread dedicated to moaning is extremely stupid.

Also, if you would like to have a discussion about it in a PM thread, please refrain from hiding behind the NeoPM system, which is both anonymous and is unable to be replied to.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Jan 21, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Horse You were clearly trying to call me out in that post, attempting to start an argument. My feelings towards the Moan Thread have been apparent since the beginning so what you're reiterating is completely useless.

Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I can't have my own feelings towards another's posts. My post was in no way targeting or disrespectful to anyone. Your post, however, was a clear jab at our attempt to do something with the forum.

The Moan Thread issue is something we're trying to put away, not occur again. We allowed the thread again because we wanted to see what would happen after it comes back. We could've kept it away, but what would that prove? I'm not minding it, but what Whelan posted was one of the best things I have ever seen written here and it's also apparent that people who don't play the game still post here, so I'm having trouble correlating your point with my post.

Oh and I have that defaulted to use the PM Messaging system. PM's are buggy for me. o_O

Date:   Jan 21, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
wasn't that great a post tbh.

And phoenixblue's just texted me saying that as you liked that post that I should ask you out. Hmm how about them apples.

Mia:: I'm taken, sorry bby. </3 :<

foreveralone.jpg

This message was edited on 2012-01-21T06:42:02-08:00.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jan 23, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
quote Mia
Horse You were clearly trying to call me out in that post, attempting to start an argument. My feelings towards the Moan Thread have been apparent since the beginning so what you're reiterating is completely useless.

Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I can't have my own feelings towards another's posts. My post was in no way targeting or disrespectful to anyone. Your post, however, was a clear jab at our attempt to do something with the forum.

The Moan Thread issue is something we're trying to put away, not occur again. We allowed the thread again because we wanted to see what would happen after it comes back. We could've kept it away, but what would that prove? I'm not minding it, but what Whelan posted was one of the best things I have ever seen written here and it's also apparent that people who don't play the game still post here, so I'm having trouble correlating your point with my post.

Oh and I have that defaulted to use the PM Messaging system. PM's are buggy for me. o_O
Yes, I was calling you out.

I never saw a clear explanation as to why it was taken down in the first place, not to mention how...convenient...it was that the thread you kept saying you disliked the most was taken down for a while, much to the protest of many posters.

You remove my post for being spam, yet your post was simply an agreement post which had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic either...unless you count bitching towards the bitching of others to be a valid point.

Not to mention that you have before stated that you dislike my posts in the Moan Thread. I believe the words were that you 'cringe every time you see me bitch about every death'. Not only was that directly targeting me, it was extremely disrespectful and in no way makes me comfortable posting in that thread without your scrutiny or disapproval.

Practice what you preach over and over and OVER again; if you don't like it, don't do it. If you don't like it, don't look at the Moan Thread. Let the other mod deal with any reports that go on there. Seriously, don't be such a hypocrite.

...which brings me onto a quick point I wanted to bring up. While I never bothered to read that PM you sent me, shortening a post for spam in a MOAN THREAD is almost as stupid as removing 5/6 of the posts for flaming. Repetition for effect...I thought we learned these things in school.

Now, when the end of this month comes and I ditch this god-awful game for the likes of SC:V and BB:CS-EX, I will still visit the Moan Thread and empathise with those still playing the game and coming across issues I went through months earlier, and laughing at how they haven't been fixed yet.

Perhaps you might be a little mad at the posts in that thread since people are starting to realise that this game is an absolute hunk of garbage, but let them be and allow them to post what they want without being under the scrutiny of the Internet Forum Moderator

Ps. If PM's are buggy for you, get off Internet Explorer 3 or contact the appropriate people to help you.

[edit] OH OH OH! I'M ABOUT TO POST IN THE MOAN THREAD. DON'T LOOK!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.