Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1707841-requests-suggestions-feedback-announcements/15.htm

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements
-------------------------------------------
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax
Just give the YouTube kids their own thread to spam up with their bad content.

Who's that aimed at then? You may as well commit to a full blooded insult if you're going that far.
Yep, I was insulting you, upset?

Your content, along with the others posting their content in the thread is like watching paint dry.

Author:   theQman
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 3:46am (PST)
quote Ajax
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax

Who's that aimed at then? You may as well commit to a full blooded insult if you're going that far.

Your content, along with the others posting their content in the thread is like watching paint dry.

...Weren't you posting vids of you playing MW3 awhile ago in the video thread?

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
quote theQman
quote Ajax
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax

Yup, render tests. The point? Or do you like arguing semantics?

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
quote theQman
Yeah but he isn't someone who thinks he's some hotshot in the 'Youtube Game' and actually does any of that commentator crap. He along with Horse and Boyd12 have posted videos which I thought were what the video thread was ment for. Posting short clips of them getting bullshitted on like pathetic shotgun hitmarkers or getting shot around the corner in a way of addressing problems within the game or how bad they can be at times or with Boyd's case from what I can remember, people being utter dicks and spawntrapping them, helping us report players like that and of course, see for ourselves how/where people can spawn trap on a certain map etc.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 8:29am (PST)
I indeed remember Ajax's Model 1887 render test video. Your point? he actually contributes to the forum rather than posting and running off like a bitch.

Author:   ForrestPower
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:02am (PST)
quote Ajax
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax

4,000 people say otherwise. No though, I'm not insulted at all!

I don't expect to appeal to everyone, bro. Just have some conviction if you're going to try to insult someone. The internet is already anonymous enough without being passively aggressive.

Author:   theQman
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
quote HU1CH13
quote theQman
Yeah but he isn't someone who thinks he's some hotshot in the 'Youtube Game' and actually does any of that commentator crap. He along with Horse and Boyd12 have posted videos which I thought were what the video thread was ment for. Posting short clips of them getting bullshitted on like pathetic shotgun hitmarkers or getting shot around the corner in a way of addressing problems within the game or how bad they can be at times or with Boyd's case from what I can remember, people being utter dicks and spawntrapping them, helping us report players like that and of course, see for ourselves how/where people can spawn trap on a certain map etc.
Ah ok, good enough for me.

Ajax Just asking broski.

Horse Shhhh...

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:17am (PST)
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax

I don't expect to appeal to everyone, bro. Just have some conviction if you're going to try to insult someone. The internet is already anonymous enough without being passively aggressive.
4,000 means nothing. Not all of them are active, and in the grand scheme of things in the 'Youtube Game' you apparently know so well, 4K is *bleep* all to be honest. Besides, who's to say those 4,000 people know what a good entertainer/player is on Youtube? For all you know, a lot of them probs just subscribed to you just so you would return the favour, using you as a way of plugging their channel. If maybe you had, I don't know, 50,000+ subscribers, then maybe it would be different. But of course, once you hit that milestone, you would have no need to put your shit on here. Go figure.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
Bit harsh. :P

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
Tough love Liam, tough love.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
quote HU1CH13
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax
quote ForrestPower
quote Ajax

4,000 means nothing. Not all of them are active, and in the grand scheme of things in the 'Youtube Game' you apparently know so well, 4K is *bleep* all to be honest. Besides, who's to say those 4,000 people know what a good entertainer/player is on Youtube? For all you know, a lot of them probs just subscribed to you just so you would return the favour, using you as a way of plugging their channel. If maybe you had, I don't know, 50,000+ subscribers, then maybe it would be different. But of course, once you hit that milestone, you would have no need to put your shit on here. Go figure.
Lol. Those that can - do. Those that can't - hate.

Go get 4,000 subs and then you're in a position to tell me what constitutes as a success on Youtube.

If you have 1,000 people that like your stuff, that's great. It's a THOUSAND people. Not everyone can be a Walmart or a Microsoft, bro. Regardless of what you, someone that is outside of making videos thinks, the only thing that matters is whether or not I deem it to be a success. I'm proud of 4k. I'm not going to make apologies for not being as big as anyone else. If people only ever were satisfied when they were the biggest they could ever be, only the true giants of corporate world would be happy. There's always a bigger fish. I'm content with my progress. Go tell a guy with 800 subs that 4k is nothing - see how they react.

I'm affiliated with the biggest gaming network in the world and I've got a decent sized following. It's all relative to ourselves.

I really don't get this insistent passion you have for doing others down though. I really have no issue with you. I don't see why you have an issue with people that post videos in that thread. It doesn't effect your life whatsoever. If you're getting this uppity on an internet forum about Call of Duty, I don't think you have a whole lot going for you in real life. Maybe that comes across as an insult - it's not intended to be, but whatever - I just don't see the vested interest you have in trying to pursue an argument with you. I couldn't care less about you! I think it's absurd you're playing this game with me.

Are you one of these people that tells open age footballers that their cup win doesn't mean anything cause they don't play in the Premier League?

Just understand that I'm grinning whilst posting, bro. You're a source of entertainment for at the moment. Still, I do believe this has to come to a close. It's not good for the forum you're so valiantly trying to do a service for by stopping people advertising.

Irony is a wonderful thing.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
Guys, quit the damned arguing in the RFS thread. Bring it to pm.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:08pm (PST)
quote Mia
Guys, quit the damned arguing in the RFS thread. Bring it to pm.
Apologies, Mia. Like I said, I'm happy to let it slide - but the dude needs to let go, for his own sanity if nothing else.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:22pm (PST)
quote ForrestPower
Apologies, Mia. Like I said, I'm happy to let it slide - but the dude needs to let go, for his own sanity if nothing else.
Considering I'm not replying to what you quoted me on, hasn't it been made obvious I've 'let it slide'?

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote HU1CH13
quote ForrestPower
Considering I'm not replying to what you quoted me on, hasn't it been made obvious I've 'let it slide'?
I look forward to our new, healthy relationship then, bro.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.