Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1707841-requests-suggestions-feedback-announcements/

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 4:59pm (PST)
Subject:   Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

All requests, suggestions and feedback are welcome here.

Author:   tyranitar24
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements
DreamCrafter

What happened with the forum theme beta? With a few adjustments it could have looked pretty cool.

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
Folks, I just deleted TWO PAGES of chatty stuff, some of it quite negative and some actually nice enough posts to stick up for the mods. Thank you those of you who were cool about this. However, this is NOT a GD. It is an RF&S thread. So, if your only idea of criticism and feedback is to rail about how you think the mods suck, then there's the door. Please use it, or I will use it on your behalf!

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 10:24pm (PST)
quote tyranitar24
DreamCrafter

What happened with the forum theme beta? With a few adjustments it could have looked pretty cool.

^ yeah man, from what I can remember the forum theme you'd made was pretty sweet.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 10:36pm (PST)
He already gave an answer, but along with some personal info it became a bit of a target post so 'twas deleted.

Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 11:33pm (PST)
quote Dragoon
quote tyranitar24
DreamCrafter

^ yeah man, from what I can remember the forum theme you'd made was pretty sweet.
He just didn't have enough time due to his personal life to finish it.

Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
What's the use in having "mark II" in the title?

This is an essential thread in the forum so it's kinda redundant.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
It's also just reminding people what happened in the first thread...

Author:   DarkGenesis
Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
i'd suggest getting rid of the "Mark II" in the title, if you want less negativity towards mods, people will come in thinking why is it mark 2 and will then search through the previous thread, seeing the previous thread they'll have lots of negativity towards mods from now on(obviously not PhoenixBlue ) so everything starts over again.

Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 5:21am (PST)
I think it'd be cool if we could set up some Neo tournament to see who's the best. Thoughts guys? Do different game modes, etc.

DreamCrafter Whelan Pro King darkgenesis PhoenixBlue Mia HU1CH13 Matt 123456789 ditto boyd12

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
Would be pretty interesting but I don't know how it would work. Would the scoring be based on teams or individuals? Think the only fair way is to do it individually, but even then that will have problems. Domination for example, I just know for a fact people will be playing selfishly; playing mega defensive and just kill whoring and not caring for the win of that round.

Also, someone might be a brilliant FFA player, but could suck at something else like TDM. Would it be fair to say player A is better than player B, just because player B lost to player A in a game of TDM even though player B is strictly a FFA player?

I wouldn't mind doing it for fun, but not competitively to prove who's the better player as it simply won't. It's fair to say I wouldn't do too well as lately I've been pretty *bleep*ing shit, but maybe that's because I hate MW3 so I don't enjoy it and therefore don't care about doing good on it anymore, broke as hell.

Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 5:39am (PST)
Nah, the last thing I want is to have an all MLG pro type of tournament where someone moves a centimeter every minute. Just some fun thing to do to bring the community closer together and get rid of the tension that sometimes occurs here. Obviously people will still want to win and it'll be competitive, I just don't want a totally serious atmosphere. We could do both individual and clan ones if everyone is up for it. Just have to set up the rules and such.

Author:   ditto
Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 6:03am (PST)
I'd be game for a tournament with you guys, especially if it was in domination

...that is...as soon as I unlock all my guns again >_>

Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
It's a decent idea but I won't take part. The one in Black Ops took like 3 months to start and it flopped.

Author:   Matt 123456789
Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
quote tyranitar24
I think it'd be cool if we could set up some Neo tournament to see who's the best. Thoughts guys? Do different game modes, etc.

DreamCrafter Whelan Pro King darkgenesis PhoenixBlue Mia HU1CH13 Matt 123456789 ditto boyd12

Pffft me obviously

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.