Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What do you consider noob? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1704363-you-consider-noob/

Author:   The Player 75
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 3:38am (PST)
Subject:   What do you consider noob?
-------------------------------------------
What does everyone think noob is in this game? Whether it be a weapon or strategy, let me know. IMO, I think quickscoping is a bit overused.

Author:   BlindSight
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 4:02am (PST)
Subject:   re: What do you consider noob?
Who gives a crap? People are going to do what they're going to do, regardless of what other people think. I say, play with what you do best with, if thats your prerogative. Or don't, if that's your prerogative. People are going to think some weapons are noob, and some are pro, and some are OP, etc etc.

The point is, what's it matter? People will complain either way.

Author:   DragonEmperor
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 4:07am (PST)
People who camp even though we only have 1 flag
People who try to triple cap
People who run around with a sniper rifle and quick scopez
Assassin+HBS campers
ACR users/T95 users/PP90M1 users/MP7 users

Author:   timeshine
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 4:15am (PST)
quote DragonEmperor
If you can successfully triple cap why not? If the other team is bad enough to do it, it is your duty to do so and make them feel horrible about themselves.

quote DragonEmperor
Complainer. Not even all of those guns are even close to be considered op in any way shape or form. The only one that should be considered is t95.

Author:   TheMike
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 5:08am (PST)
quote DragonEmperor
Assassin+HBS campers
Aaaand this is what's wrong with this community.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 5:12am (PST)
quote timeshine
quote DragonEmperor
If you can successfully triple cap why not? If the other team is bad enough to do it, it is your duty to do so and make them feel horrible about themselves.

Triple capping forces the enemy spawns to be even more erratic than normal. The spawn system, as it is now, is really bad and people can spawn behind you regardless anyhow. Triple capping will make this happen more often, that's why it's unwise.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 5:14am (PST)
I find the HBS next to useless.

Anyway, bitchscopers are just...I have no words to describe them.

Author:   DragonEmperor
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 6:00am (PST)
quote TheMike
quote DragonEmperor
Assassin+HBS campers
Aaaand this is what's wrong with this community.
There should be a tips and tricks strategy video you have to watch before you are allowed to play MP,but for people who have played Blops/MW3 memory/Cod elite account don't need to watch it.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 7:11am (PST)
quote Mia
quote timeshine
quote DragonEmperor

Triple capping forces the enemy spawns to be even more erratic than normal. The spawn system, as it is now, is really bad and people can spawn behind you regardless anyhow. Triple capping will make this happen more often, that's why it's unwise.
wrong, they spawn on the last flag they owned. So maps like Outpost are decent to triple cap.

But if your team bum rushes their spawn then it'll mess up

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 7:25am (PST)
quote Whelan
quote Mia
quote timeshine
quote DragonEmperor

wrong, they spawn on the last flag they owned. So maps like Outpost are decent to triple cap.

But if your team bum rushes their spawn then it'll mess up

Which is usually the case. I mean, unless you have a full team, all the team is really thinking about is for themselves anyhow.

Author:   Faded
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 12:14pm (PST)
ACOG, Heartbeat Sensor, LMGs.

Those things aren't overpowered, but thats what new players seems to want to use.

There is nothing wrong with quickscoping. You NEVER see a quickscoper do as well as a T95 guy. If the quickscoper tried hard, they would be doing twice as well.

Quickscoping is a scapegoat for people dying and nothing more.

Author:   Chrono
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 12:45pm (PST)
There are no perks/weapons/attatchments that are inherently "noobie". In my opinion the only noobie shit to do comes from actual play style. Camping hard, not helping out the team in Domination, etc.

Just my opinion. If you like a gun, use it. It's in the game. But please jump on B-flag. It's just a game, you can afford to die.

Author:   Destroyer
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 3:39pm (PST)
You're definitely a noob if you bitchscope in MW3. Sniping must be the most easiest thing to do in this game. Its a joke.

You're also a noob if you come into a team game and don't play the objective. And if you're not going to play the objective, at least killwhore effectively and not go something like 4-36 like the average random seems to do. So yeah, not playing the objective and then dying 30 or 40 times even though you aren't even playing the objective makes you a noob. I can't stand these guys on my team.

Author:   donmonster
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 3:40pm (PST)
Anyone who hasn't make it to level 80 yet and prestiged would be what I consider noob. As well as people who have no other emblems or only have the 1st emblem for each prestige for each cod when I go over their name in a lobby..

Their noobs..

Using certain weapons for strategies regardless of what they are or how cheap they may be doesn't make you a noob... Although I will say exploiting the most powerful weapon in the game. (AK no attachments,mp40,ump45, famas, and type 95) I will "call you a noob".. But if being a tryhard is what you like to do then so be it..

Author:   ToonUltra
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 3:43pm (PST)
Camping or boosting on Kill Confirmed. If the campers or boosters are on your team, its an almost certain loss for your team. But an easy win if they are on the other team so it kinda alternates.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.