Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Clan Discussion & Organization Thread - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1703309-clan-discussion-organization-thread/4.htm

Author:   IA TrAckxShoTz
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Discussion & Organization Thread
-------------------------------------------
join while it lasts

Author:   Fc_Recruiter
Date:   Apr 18, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
Clan Name: Fatal Corruption
Systems:PS3

Fatal Corruption [-Fc], is comprised of a group of players that have been playing together since the original Modern Warfare game. We are a clan made up of mature players who love to compete, play as a team and have fun. We are looking to recruit a few gunners to our clan. We are mainly PS3 and are mainly a Modern Warefare 3 clan.

Below are some of the following things that you must have in order to receive a tryout and become part of the clan.

*Must have a mic.
*Must be active on our forums as well as ps3
*Must act mature at all times
*Due to circumstances in the past, we now only allow 18+ members in the clan. We do have a few younger gamers in [-Fc], but they have shown to be mature enough to handle it.

A few things you may want to know about us:

*We are primarily a MW3 clan.
*We do website tournaments as well as small in-clan tournaments.
*All recruits will go through a small trial period so we can evaluate your attitude, forum activity, and ps3 activity.
*We are NOT a clan based on skill. While we have skilled players, we are looking for dedicated players who like to have fun playing the game. But we do ask that you carry a K.D of 1.20 or higher
*We currently hold the first place medal for AF Kill Confirmed tournament and 2nd place for AF 3v3v3 tournament.
*Currently enrolled in Autumn Forge Blitzkrieg Season.

If you're interested in applying, drop by Fatal Corruption [-Fc] and fill out an application on our forums.
www.fatalcorruption.com

Author:   felipelopez
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
lookin a clan dats online often nd doesnt expect a really good player haha still a noob Prestige 1 Lvl 62.
I wanna get better so pm me or add me on xbox happy408

Author:   teamrs
Date:   May 01, 12 at 6:02pm (PST)
Reckless Squad, rS` is recruiting mature players ages 18+ for all Call of Duty Black Ops and MW3 on PC. We
are also setting up teams for the release of Counter Strike and Black Ops 2. Visit us at Team-RS.net

Team rS` is a newer team formed by former members of some of the biggest clans. Some of member’s
previous experience comes from a variety of departments such as leadership, video, recruiting, advertising,
graphics, security etc…

Within our team you will find: a fun and relaxed atmosphere, hardcore gamers, hours of fun, light trash talking
and gaming with people from all over the world.

We have members from all around the world including, The United States, Canada, and England.

Our main goal is to have fun, both in game and within our community. rS` believes in only fair play and strongly oppose the use hacks or glitches. Our secondary goal is to compete competitively in TWL for any games we support. Currently we have a TWL team set up for MW3 and will be launching soon.

Our only guideline is the ability to use English as the primary language. This way we can ensure that our
squads that compete in competitions, scrims, tournaments and other events are all on the same page and can
communicate effectively. We also have casual members who just want to meet new friends and play during the
weekends.

We look forward to gaming with you so come check us out on Team Speak (IP : 173.192.87.54:3415) and register on our website to!

[img link=]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37256798/poster.png[/img]

Author:   Mufc_Mark
Date:   May 08, 12 at 6:58am (PST)
Looking for a clan to play with , i'm 17 and play on Xbox i'm not the best but above average (need to level my guy up on my new accouant though) message me if anyone has anything

Author:   Doffy
Date:   May 11, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
I'm looking to join a clan on XBOX if anyone is recruiting. Gamertag is "Doffars". My KDR is 1.075, Mainly because when I got the game I let all my friends play on my account in College. I often finish games with a positive score. I'm always shooting down enemy air support and if you want I can make a website for your clan too. Message me if interested.

Author:   sschmitzz
Date:   May 18, 12 at 10:57am (PST)
Clan name: Aced
PC
we are a very new clan but we are expecting to grow fast. we are PC only. we are looking for good players who are able to make clips for montages. we are also looking for editors, check our youtube, first episode is up www.youtube.com/ClanAced

Author:   MiraculousGamer
Date:   May 18, 12 at 4:10pm (PST)
Clan Name: siCK No Cure [sNc]
System(s): PS3
Clan Bio/Rules:

If your looking for a bunch of great people to play with on a regular basis then check out sNc! www.thesickclan.com. A PS3 Exlusive Clan! We have a very active forum base where you can find useful gameplay help and a great place to hang about. we also have 3 competitive gaming groups in BF3, MW3 and Black Ops in total we have 400 members!, we always get 6 man party's on the go and pub stomp which is awesome.

we have a thing called inter-clans where we just get however many as we can online at one time and do private matched with random/fun game modes like quick-scoping, mike Myers, hunting season etc.

We also have weekly events called platoons battles, we can do this because we have 2 platoons Alpha and Bravo and they both compete with each other using GB rules and you get awarded points and medals VIA the point system which we have within the clan. We have position within the clan like normal members, IO's (me), Platoon leaders, Group Leaders, Recruiting officers...etc etc. So you can climb the ladders

to make an application follow all the sticky post for the group you want to join (MW3) or give me a shout and i will help you

I know this is a long message, but I wanted to show you some of what we have to offer, and hopefully you will take me up on this offer and i will see you on PSN and Browsing our forums in no time.

thanks for reading

Use (MiraculousGamer) as your referer so people know how you found sNc!

Author:   CAGarber
Date:   May 19, 12 at 3:41am (PST)
Looking to join a clan... I'm very mellow and easy to get along with.

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: SUPERNOVACG
Mic: Yes
Specialty: Close Range Combat (Assault Rifles, SMGSs, LMGs, Shotguns, Machine pistols, pretty much anything other than a sniper rifle.)
Game Modes of Choice: FFA, DZ, TD, KC, DOM, TDM, HQ
Typical Time of Day on: Evening, EVERY Evening

Send me an invite or message on xbox live if you are interested in recruiting me .

Author:   IA TrAckxShoTz
Date:   May 22, 12 at 9:50am (PST)
AGC- Amplify Gaming Community - Recruiting for Xbox360 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ages 16+

Amplify Gaming is a new gaming community that was started in 2011. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE.

Some of the many features our community offers are…

1. Many active members on our forums
2. Gamebattles and competitive teams
3. Casual and Competitive tournaments with prizes.
4. A lvl 30 elite clan
5. Active leaders that are always there to help you out.
6. A live chat room on our forums.
7. A friendly atmosphere where people are willing to help you train to get better and become a team player.
8. An Arcade
9. And much more!

We accept players of all skill levels, and play game modes varying from Team Deathmatch to Search and Destroy to drop zone to domination etc. We understand your need for a team-based community, and that is what we are looking to provide in all games.

We are a community based on leadership, teamwork, maturity and dedication. We strive to find the best leaders for our brigades and for our chain of command. We are one of the most active Xbox 360 clans around and our members are very friendly and always willing to help.

If you wish to join or check us out, register on our site by clicking the link below. Be sure to put 'IA TrAckxShoTz ' as your referrer:

Amplify Gaming Xbox 360 Clan For Ages 16+

Also, if you have any questions, post in this thread or send me a PM and I will back to you ASAP!

-Thank you for your time, and hope to see you on the battlefield!

Author:   CAGarber
Date:   May 26, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
Evacuated Gaming is a XBOX360 group looking to have a good time with friends. we're not tryhards we could care less about your stats sign up at evacuatedgaming.enjin.com. only requirements are that you have a mic and are 16+

Author:   bard12
Date:   May 28, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
Clan Name:Havoc Gaming
System(s): PS3-X box 360
Clan Bio/Rules`;

HavoC Gaming is Recruiting, for PS3 & XBOX 360

HavoC is now recruiting new members for MW3 on PS3 and XBOX360. To join HavoC you must be at least 16yrs old. Once you register and apply you will then be placed into an eval period. During this time you will play with some of our very best here at HavoC.
We are a close family and we look more for dedication and loyalty rather than K/D ratios. We love to win but its all about having fun!

- Age Limit: 16+ (Waverable based on maturity)
- Continent: Will take players from all over the world
- Times we play: Someone is usually always on
- Microphone: Not required to join, but it is perfered to have or to be getting one, Com is Key
- Stat Requirements: None we want team players
- Preferred Game Mode: Any
- Who to contact: (Recruiter fill in)
- Clan Website: havocgamingonline.com
- GB/MLG Forming
- Great advancement opportunities

Any questions please PM (bard12) or visit the site
Hope to see you there!

Author:   Jorge1190
Date:   May 29, 12 at 2:23am (PST)
Subject:   Twisted Fate: Looking for new members
Clan Name: Twisted Fate
Clan Bio/Rules: If anyone is looking for a clan, my clan Twisted Fate is always looking for new recruits to join. We're a nice respectful clan with a good bunch of people who love to have fun and to win. We mostly play Modern Warfare 3 (Level 15, almost 16 if elite matters to you) as I'm posting this in the MW3 Forums but were also going to expand to Battlefield 3. There is a few catches though; we have a requirement that you have to register on our website, post at least 5 times a week in our forums and play at least 4 games a week. Those 3 requirements are all you need to be in Twisted Fate. If you are wanting to join go to http://twistedfateclan.enjin.com register and fill out an application on the recruit tab at the top. When it asks who referenced you put Jorge1190 which is also my gamer tag (Capital J in Jorge1190 by the way) if you want to message me in case you have any questions or need help applying. I am online most of the day so feel free to message at any time and I will get back to you very soon (Make sure to write >TF< at the top so i know its a possible recruit). Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on our website.

-Jorge1190
>TF< General

Author:   KyleWestgate
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 2:53am (PST)
Clan Name: PS-Nation

Clan Bio/Rules:
- Must be over 16
- Must own a Headset
- Must speak fluent English
- Cannot be in another Clan
- Must not Cheat, Glitch or Hack
- Must not join another Clan during their time at PS-Nation
- Must be mature
- Must bring a positive attitude towards gaming and working in a community
- Must be prepared to learn new things

Author:   KyleWestgate
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 3:05am (PST)
Clan Name: PS-Nation

Clan Bio/Rules:

Here at PS-Nation we are looking for mature players of any to join our exclusive community of gamers.

Stats:
- Level 29 Clan
- 163 Members
- 2 people on average apply everyday
- Over 650 unique members have applied to be in the clan
- Active forums with almost 20,000 posts from just clan members
- Clan was Established over 1 year ago

Structure:
- Alpha Council- They oversee everything and are the governing body
- Brigades- The 2 different game types we support, Call of Duty and Battlefield
- Battalions- Timezone Based
- Squads- These are your practice groups for where you will learn tactics

Additional Teams:
- Web Team
- Recruitment Office
- Head Training Office

Traits:
- Mature
- Respectful
- Fun
- Good Community Presence
- High presence among gaming communities on PS3 and on the Internet
- Well known
- Active
- Global Representation
- Tactically Superior than almost all other big Clans/Communities
- Losses are a rarity
- Competetive Team assembled for GameBattles

Awards:
- 18 Gold Badges, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze in Clan Ops
- 287 - Highest ranking in Clan Ops
- Clan of the Week on ClanVision.com
- Rated 9/10 on ClanVison.com

Ambitions:
- More people, Introducing new squads and also more Brigades
- Grow our Competetive team on GameBattles
- Create the greatest community for gamers worlwide
- Find new talent that will assume important roles
- Build bigger teams for the clan

The Site:
- Controlled by a Web team that works constantly to keep the site in working order
- New updates daily to ensure easier access
- Professional banner and homepage
- Forums
- Roster
- Clan News
- Ranks and Awards
- Hall of Fame
- Monthly MVP
- Clan Operation results and fixtures updated regularly
- Practice Points system
- Shop to spend practice points
- Gaming Discussions and News
- Chatroom and Shoutbox
- Access to Graphic designers to make you Avatars or Signatures

Requirements from our gamers:
- Must be over 16
- Must own a Headset
- Must speak fluent English
- Cannot be in another Clan
- Must not Cheat, Glitch or Hack
- Must not join another Clan during their time at PS-Nation
- Must be mature
- Must bring a positive attitude towards gaming and working in a community
- Must be prepared to learn new things

What we provide for you:
- Tactical Knowledge from experienced players
- Welcoming Community
- New Friends
- Support for any trouble you have in-game or on the site
- Regular Parties of Players, anytime, on PS3

Remember, in the "How did you hear about us" section on your registration form, put in "KyleWestgate"

Clan Recruitment Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2sd4jwZL3to#t=0s

Kyle Westgate
- Templar Squad Leader
- Drill Instructor
- Recruitment Officer

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.