Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Clan Discussion & Organization Thread - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1703309-clan-discussion-organization-thread/3.htm

Author:   Zzyzx007
Date:   Mar 20, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Discussion & Organization Thread
-------------------------------------------
quote PLDGMMMBOPP
Clan Name: OMC Old Man Clan
System: PS3
Clan Bio/Rules

The OMC stands for OldManClan. We are a PS3 group of 30 year old + male gamers worldwide. We are a non-competitive clan; which means we don't care about your kill/death ratio. The OMC provides a place to play where you don't have to worry about constantly getting noob tubed or screaming little 12 year olds. There are over 100 members who are active in this clan worldwide. This means at any given time of the day there is someone to play with.

These are a group of guys that I have got to know and enjoy playing online with almost every night. If you are interested in joining the OMC, please visit http://omconline.net to learn more about our clan.
[b][/b]
Thanks, PLDGMMMBOPP. Your clan looks interesting. I've been looking for a clan to join, but don't know what to do. Do I just go to your website, sign up, and start playing or is there more to it?

Author:   PLDGMMMBOPP
Date:   Mar 20, 12 at 9:40pm (PST)
Almost. Visit our site and sign up at http://omconline.net/. Look around the forums that you have access to and get a little familiar with what the OMC is. Recruitment will open soon, so if your interested get started now.

Author:   Sinshivan
Date:   Mar 21, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
So has this forum done well for you guys in recruitment?

well that answers my question.

Elite clan Original_Sin check it out or pm me if your interested. looking for members to do clan activities if we ever get them again.
1.5 K/D or better, no mic needed. Only other thing is no JERKS.

Author:   connorg
Date:   Mar 27, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
Clan Name: HavoC Gaming (www.havocgamingonline.com)
System(s): Ps3 and Xbox360
Clan Bio/Rules: Must be over 16, Clan is very fun and has many different aspects, we are currently running our own youtube channel, we have our own Elite clan setup for both ps3 and xbox and also in addition we are competitive and also have GB teams setup and are willing to setup more. If you wish to join please, post either here for ps3:

http://havocgamingonline.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?48-Apply-here-for-Ps3-Division

or here for xbox:

http://havocgamingonline.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?47-Apply-here-for-Xbox-Division

look forward to seeing everyone there.

Connor

Author:   PLDGMMMBOPP
Date:   Mar 27, 12 at 1:59pm (PST)
quote sinshivan

Elite clan Original_Sin check it out or pm me if your interested. looking for members to do clan activities if we ever get them again.
Sorry... Been busy and haven't reviewed all my mail. We have had several new sign ups, but they didn't list where they heard about us from. Still to early to answer yes or no.

Author:   kentwoodfootball
Date:   Mar 27, 12 at 6:39pm (PST)
In need of a clan to play with im 19 years old i have a mic i prefer a some what serious clan PSN: Northwest_Legacy

Author:   Snowy Leopard
Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 2:43am (PST)
Clan Name: Heavily Simplified Ops
System(s): PC
Clan Bio/Rules:

Be active on the forum and teamspeak.
You need to be 18 years or older
You need to be dutch or belgium(dutch speaking)
You're currently not in a clan/community

Absolutely do not use:
-Second chance
-Dead man's hand
-Martyrdome
-Akimbo FMG's
-Striker
-Tube weapons/Tube attachment
-(voice)chat to act like a 13 year old child
-No whining in chat (hacker! noob! gay! etc.)

If you are playing together with members + teamspeak give them useful information, like: Planting A, Defusing B, <insert name here> behind you!, Predator, AC-130, I'm at C.
Always remember when it's a tip to a certain person to say his name, otherwise everyone will look around to see if you're right xD

If you want to join, visit www.simplifiedgaming.com

Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
quote PLDGMMMBOPP
quote sinshivan

Sorry... Been busy and haven't reviewed all my mail. We have had several new sign ups, but they didn't list where they heard about us from. Still to early to answer yes or no.
Thanks for the response.

kentwood, we have plenty of good clans here, read the previous posts to pick one. I will be around most of the week playing, feel free to pm me or hit me up on mw3 to play some games. psn shivan82
same goes to all you guys, im always looking for people to play with.

Author:   nV Gaming
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
Clan Name: nV Gaming
System(s): Ps3 and Xbox360
Clan Bio/Rules:
nV Gaming is a multi-platform community that focuses on teamwork and maturity. We focus on having a core group of members that will always be online to game with, or on the forums to talk to. Players of any background or skill level are welcome to join us! As of right now we focus mainly on Call of Duty and Battlefield Series, although we have many members who play more than just those games. We are always looking for more members who can step up and be leaders here. We accept members from all over the world. We do not care where you are from as long as you share our passion for gaming and having a good time. Here are some of the things that nV can offer you:

>> Weekly Game Nights to meet new members
>> An active chatbox with people to always talk to
>> Ladder Tournaments for Competitive Players
>> Competitive Gamebattle Teams and Tryouts
>> Gamebattles Team for members that are into competitive gaming
>> A progressive ranking system for our active members
>> An active forum with new topics every day
>> Updates for the newest and hottest games out there!
>> Youtube Channel coming soon! We already have a facebook page.

So come check us out at [link name=NV Gaming]nv.enjin.com[/link] and fill out an application. We are working on setting up our V-Bulletin site and it should be active very soon, but for now enjin is our home. If you need any help or have problems please reply to the post or PM me. Thanks for taking the time and checking us out. Hope to hear from you

Author:   Dead2rightz
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
Clan Name:Dead 2 Rightz
System(s): Ps3
Clan Bio/Rules:

Dead 2 Rightz now recruiting!!!!!!

Dead 2 Rightz was recently created to bring together Mw3 players from around the globe and to provide them with a place to play and a place where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. We can all learn from each other here. As well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

We here at D2R have clan experience and have very high expectations for where we think this clan will go. We are striving toward a competitive and causal gaming clan. There will be chances to advance in ranks for those of you that are interested. And for those of you that are not interested we can hang out, kill some people and just have fun.

Our Goals:
We are currently recruiting and hope to start competing in Game battles, Clan Wars and at some point in the future Tournaments.

we have no age restrictions, but there is a recruiting process and if you cant act as mature as the others in the clan no need to apply*****

*****We are a brand new clan and are looking for the best members to get this clan where we want it to be. We have a you tube site and game capture equipment, we will be making as many videos as possible to get our name out there and our members...... In this clan everyone gets a chance from the run and gunners to the bomb planters. and even those campers we all have grown to love so much*******

Apply Now at
www.dead2rightz.enjin.com

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
So we have been getting what seems to be a regular schedule of clan ops as of late. Which is awsome, go get yourselves in some clan and start whoopin up.

Author:   RoDRecruits
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Subject:   (RoD)Renegades of Destruction clan recruiting for PS3 & Xbox360
Clan Name: RoD - Renegades of Destruction
System(s): PS3 & xbox 360
Clan Bio/Rules: please read below :-)

---------------------------------------------
Renegades of Destruction (RoD)
---------------------------------------------
are a friendly and mature MW3 clan currently recruiting members for both PS3 and Xbox360. We are mostly from the US but looking for more European players.

We have a fully operation website with clan events for prizes and fun, forums, a clan chat room and member of the week polls. We also have sponsors.
We run clan tryouts and practice games and clan ops on a regular basis. We have Gold clan tags, clan call signs and much more...
We are a very friendly and social clan but also play competitively through MLG. Currently ranking 7th on the 'Top 100 MW3 clans website'.

Requirements are:
-you must be 16+
-have a working headset
-have a K/D of 1.0 or above
-and we ask that you are friendly, respectful and mature

If interested in joining us please visit www.renegadesofdestruction.net check out the rules. If you happy with them sign up! :-)

Alternativly we have a dedicated MSN messenger recruiter online during UK daytimes. MSN messenger and emails to RoD_Recruits@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading :-)

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
Still looking for elite/premium members
CLAN: ORIGINAL_SIN
names shivan82 hit me up on psn
founders/premium members mostly needed for clan operations.

Author:   IA TrAckxShoTz
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 10:35am (PST)
Subject:   AGC- Amplify Gaming Community - Recruiting for Xbox360 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ages 16+
AGC- Amplify Gaming Community - Recruiting for Xbox360 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

AGC- Amplify Gaming Community - Recruiting for Xbox360 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ages 16+

Amplify Gaming is a new gaming community that was started in 2011. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE.

Some of the many features our community offers areā€¦

1. Many active members on our forums
2. Gamebattles and competitive teams
3. Casual and Competitive tournaments with prizes.
4. A lvl 30 elite clan
5. Active leaders that are always there to help you out.
6. A live chat room on our forums.
7. A friendly atmosphere where people are willing to help you train to get better and become a team player.
8. An Arcade
9. And much more!

We accept players of all skill levels, and play game modes varying from Team Deathmatch to Search and Destroy to drop zone to domination etc. We understand your need for a team-based community, and that is what we are looking to provide in all games.

We are a community based on leadership, teamwork, maturity and dedication. We strive to find the best leaders for our brigades and for our chain of command. We are one of the most active Xbox 360 clans around and our members are very friendly and always willing to help.

If you wish to join or check us out, register on our site by clicking the link below. Be sure to put 'IA TrAckxShoTz ' as your referrer:

Amplify Gaming Xbox 360 Clan For Ages 16+

Also, if you have any questions, post in this thread or send me a PM and I will back to you ASAP!

-Thank you for your time, and hope to see you on the battlefield!

Author:   Eddy Porker
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 3:03pm (PST)
quote SonOfVanDam
Clan Name: Foundations Of Destruction
System(s): PS3,XBOX,PC
Clan Bio/Rules:FoD
TO ALL FELLOW SOLDIERS....it is time for you to have a real hard look at yourselves and see your true potential....it is time to stop being afraid....time to come out from the shadows and stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow soldiers....time to stand up and be counted as someone who made a difference....time to lead the way for those that are to come after you and be remembered for not being afraid to stand on the front line and fight for your a clan....it is time to join Foundations Of Destruction....where the individual working within Clan can achieve greatness for all.

Foundations Of Destruction Clan is an established PS3, Xbox 360 and PC clan for ages 15+ and with a mic. We were founded in February of 2010. We play many games such as Call of Duty Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2,Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. Were a friendly international clan that has 500+ total active members that are in virtually every part of the world so no matter where you live, you'll always have someone to play with. This family-like atmosphere is key on our forums and we hope you enjoy this clan as much as we do. *
You may be thinking to yourself, i don't like big clans and they are bad, well we don't fit in that category, we are very good and organized, it's not a mess because our members are put into squads and are not all over the place.
1. Alot of active members on our forums
2. Gamebattles *teams for games such as Black Ops, MW2, MW3, Battlefield 3
3. Casual and Competitive tournaments with prizes.
4. Many competitive and casual events
5. Active leaders that are always there to help you out
6. A live chat box on our forums
7. A friendly atmosphere where people are willing to help you train you so that you can get better and become a team player.
8. A competitive arcade with over 100 games
Although we host fun matches of all kinds, our ultimate goal is to become one of the top clans.
We accept players of all skill levels, and play game modes varying from Team Deathmatch to Search and Destroy. We understand your need for a team-based clan, and that is what we are looking to provide in all games including Black Ops.

We assign members to squads based on region, so we can separate groups, bringing you the best connections to our members since EU and NA connections do not mix well.

We host many fun and competitive events and tournaments. We accept both casual and competitive players and we have squads for basically every game and game type so that you will always be able to join a squad that is perfect for you. We are a clan based on leadership, teamwork, maturity, dedication and military. We strive to find the best leaders for our squads and for our chain of command. We are one of the most active playstation 3 and xbox 360 clans around and our leaders are very friendly and always willing to help. *We have over 500 active members on our site and a live chat box on our forums so that you can talk to people instantly and get advice at any time of the day!
So why wait? Join today and benefit from being around a clan that is always willing to give you tips and always has someone on to play with.
If you wish to join, register and apply on our clan site:
http://www.clanfod.com
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, post in this thread and i will back to you ASAP!
-Thank you for your time,
And hope to see you on the battlefield
We are still recruiting! Message fghj11@hotmail.com for more info!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.