Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Modern Warfare 3 Video Discussion - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1695058-modern-warfare-3-video-discussion/

Author:   PhoenixBlue
Date:   Nov 08, 11 at 7:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Modern Warfare 3 Video Discussion
-------------------------------------------
This thread is going to used for members who have made video's of themselves playing Mw3 or have seen one they would like to share with the rest of the community.

This thread will also be open for discussion about the videos, so feel free to post about them at anytime. Several rules still apply to this thread and will be listed below shortly.

• All videos must be posted with the youtube tags and not in links that lead back to YouTube.

[youtube]Video ID Here[/youtube]

The video ID can be found here (in bold).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JZjElZG2c

• Any spam/flaming in this thread will not be taken lightly. Keep on topic and if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't bother posting at all. If you are going to criticise, make sure it is constructive.

• Videos that show how to boost, glitch, hack or do any other type of exploit of the game are not allowed under any circumstances.

• This thread is not here for you to just dump video's and then just leave. In order to keep posting video's you must be contributing to the discussion as well. One liner's are not considered to be contributing.

Author:   shooternick
    Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 2:56am (PST)
    Subject:   re: Modern Warfare 3 Video Discussion
    I was just about to check if there was a video thread yet, because I got me a video!

MW3: First Game-played & Impressions | 24-15 Kill Confirmed on Resistance!

Hey guys, as you know, the very hyped MW3 was released today, at midnight. I picked it up and played it a ton and was not dissapointed with it.

The commentary is about a mixture of things, Kill Confirmed, Theatre Mode, Hating the UMP45, and my first impressions on the game!

The gameplay is the first match I played, at 12:45 AM.

Author:   shooternick
    Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 2:03pm (PST)

MW3: Midnight Release Story! W/ 19-6 Kill Confirmed on Fallen

Hey guys, got anotehr MW3 gameplay for you guys here! I know it may seem like I'm spamming, but I plan on uploading daily for you guys!

So, this commentary is about my Midnight release experience, which had it's ups and downs, but I got McDonald's out of it, and the Hardened edition of the game, so it was definitely worth it.

The gameplay, is some more Kill Confirmed, this time on the map Fallen going 19-6, my first game with the BEAST M4!

Author:   Boris
    Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 3:34pm (PST)

Available in HD

First MW3 vid. I'll be uploading various videos in the future. Check out my channel and sub if you like what you see.

Author:   KOSDFF
    Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 2:14pm (PST)

Hey guys! Here's a gameplay on MW3's new gamemode KILL CONFIRMED! Have to say this gamemode is awesome! Action packed and fast paced, it might be becoming my favorite game mode, SnD currently has the #1 spot. Hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for watching!

Author:   ForrestPower
    Date:   Nov 11, 11 at 8:11pm (PST)
    Available in HD!

Hey guys. I appreciate that this is probably slightly later than most commentators in terms of getting their 'impressions' video up - but better late than never, right? This video discusses my initial thoughts on MW3 and the reaction of the community as a whole. Some people might not agree with what I say, but that's the beauty of having an opinion. Feel free to disagree! I won't hate you forever... maybe momentarilly, but I'll get over it

The video was taken from my second night's play on the game. I'll starting to get to grips with it now. My KD is around 2.8 and going up nicely.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the vid and everyone has a great weekend!

FP

Author:   Raddster
    Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 8:11am (PST)
    wow, nice videos as always guys. I look forward to seeing what you do in MW3.
    Also, I finally got a capture card so I will be making some videos soon.

Author:   MOPARmage
    Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 3:39pm (PST)
    Here is a funny little video of a guy with a riot shield trying to mess with me...I win

Author:   TheShadowStrike
    Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 8:59pm (PST)

Author:   ditto
    Date:   Nov 13, 11 at 2:25am (PST)

My first mw3 video yay!
    It's a nice little sniping streak through the tunnel on hardhat.

Author:   TheShadowStrike
    Date:   Nov 13, 11 at 2:40pm (PST)
    [/i]RTC episode 4[/i]

Author:   Pro King
    Date:   Nov 14, 11 at 8:23pm (PST)
    So it was me vs 6 others on Kill Confirmed. 6 People who were play with, might I add..

Still *bleep*ed them up though...

Author:   Milan 4 ever
    Date:   Nov 14, 11 at 10:49pm (PST)
    ForrestPower I would like to point out i was your first sub!

Author:   KOSDFF
    Date:   Nov 15, 11 at 12:35am (PST)
    KOS & Parker SURVIVE l Episode 1

Hey guys! Here's Episode 1 of my channel's new series: KOS & Parker SURVIVE! In this series we will explore all the different survival maps and eventually rack up so some scores and maybe even do some strategy guides. Since Survival mode is very similar to zombies, I figured the old combo of KOSDFF and ThatChickParker would make for a good new series! Hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for watching!

Author:   Clief
    Date:   Nov 15, 11 at 10:14am (PST)
    Sup guys. I'm uploading again now this game is out, so for all that have missed me (probably no-one) here is my first game of MW3 and my first impressions. It's a couple days old.

• Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
    All Rights Reserved.