Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The three reasons Call Of Duty sucks - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1677975-three-reasons-call-of-duty-sucks/7.htm

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The three reasons Call Of Duty sucks
-------------------------------------------
-People who play it like it's their f@cking job.
-People who only play for their K/D.
-99% of the community, really.

Author:   My Flopy Cropy
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 9:58am (PST)
quote Jknucklez
quote Wakaman
quote My Flopy Cropy
quote HU1CH13
quote My Flopy Cropy
not to mention the fact that all the missions blend together.
Eh?

CoD has always been big because of it's multiplayer, it's what sells the game, of course they're gunna focus a lot of attention to it.

No, not every game should be like a movie. That would just be silly. Go tell me how a story would fit in GT5.
Thats my point, I'm amazed that people let them get away with a game that only focuses on multiplayer, and they people who play CoD, either suck at all other games, or don't have the wit to follow a good plot. Wow feel like I've already said this.
Whoa there partner, slowdown with the generalizing the entire community. People who play Call of Duty are not idiots as you are implying.
Everyone and their grandmothers know these games are for multiplayer. That is where it shines, stop hating.
You want a shooter with a story and memorable characters, go preorder Mass Effect 3.

Seriously how many of these whiners will come by with the same routine before they learn to go play another game if they don't enjoy this one.
I love you. This should be some kind of motto or something for every person who has posted about hating COD series in general. You know you have good games on it and sometimes you have shitty ones. Not your day? Go play something else then. There has been countless times when I was tired of COD and went to go play something on an older system or went to go do some much needed art work. (I am an illustrator.)
I don't play call of duty and I already preordered ME3 months ago, cuz it blows CoD out of the water. Yes I am whining, cuz it has potential to be a good game, but the shitty people that put the game out don't have the balls to change it up. You're idiots if you truly believe MW3 to be a good game, because its the same damn game, I understand that MW and MW2 we're new innovative games thats half the reason they we're so good, but MW3 needed to step it up on some level, but it failed. Also the MW3 community is crap, every half-ass gamer plays MW3, and no other game rewards campers as much as CoD.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
And once again you're generalizing the community negatively.

If you don't like the game fair enough, but calling out people and saying they're idiots with no taste for enjoying MW3 or any Call of Duty game is both a blinded statement and incredibly ignorant.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
quote My Flopy Cropy
I don't play call of duty and I already preordered ME3 months ago, cuz it blows CoD out of the water.
How the hell would you know if the game is good or not when you don't even play them?
Are you hoggys?

quote My Flopy Cropy
Yes I am whining, cuz it has potential to be a good game, but the shitty people that put the game out don't have the balls to change it up. You're idiots if you truly believe MW3 to be a good game, because its the same damn game, I understand that MW and MW2 we're new innovative games thats half the reason they we're so good, but MW3 needed to step it up on some level, but it failed.
Look man having a different opinion on a game does not make a person an idiot, you are more of an idiot for not realizing that. Yeah the game could have been better but sitting behind your computer bitching about it won't change a thing.

quote My Flopy Cropy
Also the MW3 community is crap, every half-ass gamer plays MW3, and no other game rewards campers as much as CoD.
Again, playing MW3 doesn't mean you can't handle other games, stop being a troll. I play MW3 for(try to fathom this, I know it might be too tough but try) the multiplayer, shocker isn't it. I also play Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Oblivion/Skyrim, Arkham Asylum/City, inFAMOUS, Uncharted, and Battlefield. I'm pretty sure everyone else plays these games aswell as MW3 so your whole"LOLZ U NO PLAY REALZ GAEM" is not only stereotyping/generalizing the entire community because of some prebuscent teens but also incorrect. Stop insulting our intelligence(yes that which you claim we lack) before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself.

This message was edited on 2012-03-06T13:34:38-08:00.

Author:   random rambo guy
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 1:40pm (PST)
1. campers, the first thing that bothers me and the thing that annoys me most. I don't care to much but if I'm on a streak and you sit in a corner where I can't see you and kill me... I bothers me. Especially the people who camp at tacs. Break em' and move on.

2. Spawns. I decided to play free for all. The match starts and i run just a step or two, *BAM* guy kills me cause he spawns next to me.

3. Insulters. Look, if you're gonna insult people just leave. A short moan or complaint is fine. Don't go on a huge rant and start using offensive language. I tell people,"Protect the children". I usually end up insulted. :'(

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
quote My Flopy Cropy
I don't play call of duty and I already preordered ME3 months ago, cuz it blows CoD out of the water. Yes I am whining, cuz it has potential to be a good game, but the shitty people that put the game out don't have the balls to change it up. You're idiots if you truly believe MW3 to be a good game, because its the same damn game, I understand that MW and MW2 we're new innovative games thats half the reason they we're so good, but MW3 needed to step it up on some level, but it failed. Also the MW3 community is crap, every half-ass gamer plays MW3, and no other game rewards campers as much as CoD.

You're comparing a RPG to a FPS, silly boy. You're saying a game that hasn't been released yet is better than a game that is already out, without playing the final release version, silly boy x2. Now, you're also claiming that the volume of the community determines how good a game is, if you were talking about the attitude and behaviour the community, then yeah, you would have a good point, but no, you're talking about the volume of the community, silly boy x3. That is a 3 silly streak, you earned yourself a UAV, well done.

This message was edited on 2012-03-07T01:43:34-08:00.

Author:   random ramo guy
Date:   Mar 06, 12 at 5:14pm (PST)
obviously some of the mass effect community is crap, too. If you don't like mw3 then why are you posting in it's forum?

Author:   Matt 123456789
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 12:13am (PST)
Lol that argument again, didnt realise the forum is only for fanboys

Author:   xHitmanzx
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 1:59am (PST)
Most of the threads on this forum could be condensed in to one moan thread tbh.

Author:   My Flopy Cropy
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 9:30am (PST)
Message to HU1CH13 and Wakaman.

Hmmm when was ME3 released??? oh yeah thats right 3/6/12, which is the same day i posted on the thread, and played the full game for several hours. You've proven that you're both idiots.

"You're comparing a RPG to a FPS, silly boy. You're saying a game that hasn't been released yet is better than a game that is already out, without playing the final release version, silly boy x2. Now, you're also claiming that the volume of the community determines how good a game is, if you were talking about the attitude and behaviour the community, then yeah, you would have a good point, but no, you're talking about the volume of the community, silly boy x3. That is a 3 silly streak, you earned yourself a UAV, well done."

Hmm when did i ever say anything about the volume of the community??? idiocy x1, Mass Effect is a RPG/TPS idiocy x2, ME3 released 3/6/12 so yes i did play the full version, survival is better, campaign is amazing and kicks MW3's ass, idiocy x3. Thats a 3 idiocy streak congrats your and IDIOT!

"Again, playing MW3 doesn't mean you can't handle other games, stop being a troll. I play MW3 for(try to fathom this, I know it might be too tough but try) the multiplayer, shocker isn't it. I also play Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Oblivion/Skyrim, Arkham Asylum/City, inFAMOUS, Uncharted, and Battlefield. I'm pretty sure everyone else plays these games aswell as MW3 so your whole"LOLZ U NO PLAY REALZ GAEM" is not only stereotyping/generalizing the entire community because of some prebuscent teens but also incorrect. Stop insulting our intelligence(yes that which you claim we lack) before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself."

Never said that you're a half ass gamer, I'm talking about the majority of the people that play CoD. I believe you to be a none half ass gamer, but you said it yourself MW3 could have been better, yes it could have been a hell of a lot better, seriously they have 2 years and they put out that game, they should be embarrassed about it. Also its spelled Prepubescent not prebuscent, so you can't spell therefore you're an idiot!

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 9:46am (PST)
Oh hell no, you SAID that the people who think MW3 is a good game are idiots. That right there just proves you cannot fathom the fact that other people have opinions about this game.

I loved the Campaign, all the way up until the end. ME3's a whole bunch different, and you CANT compare them. Hell I wouldn't even begin to compare ME2/3 to DA2 because they're DIFFERENT GAMES.

The fact you're comparing two games with absolutely NO SIMILARITIES other than the fact they have guns is incredibly stagnant and idiotic, pretty much proving that you're just talking out of your ass.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 5:29pm (PST)
quote My Flopy Cropy
Message to HU1CH13 and Wakaman.

Hmmm when was ME3 released??? oh yeah thats right 3/6/12, which is the same day i posted on the thread, and played the full game for several hours. You've proven that you're both idiots.

"You're comparing a RPG to a FPS, silly boy. You're saying a game that hasn't been released yet is better than a game that is already out, without playing the final release version, silly boy x2. Now, you're also claiming that the volume of the community determines how good a game is, if you were talking about the attitude and behaviour the community, then yeah, you would have a good point, but no, you're talking about the volume of the community, silly boy x3. That is a 3 silly streak, you earned yourself a UAV, well done."

Hmm when did i ever say anything about the volume of the community??? idiocy x1, Mass Effect is a RPG/TPS idiocy x2, ME3 released 3/6/12 so yes i did play the full version, survival is better, campaign is amazing and kicks MW3's ass, idiocy x3. Thats a 3 idiocy streak congrats your and IDIOT!

"Again, playing MW3 doesn't mean you can't handle other games, stop being a troll. I play MW3 for(try to fathom this, I know it might be too tough but try) the multiplayer, shocker isn't it. I also play Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Oblivion/Skyrim, Arkham Asylum/City, inFAMOUS, Uncharted, and Battlefield. I'm pretty sure everyone else plays these games aswell as MW3 so your whole"LOLZ U NO PLAY REALZ GAEM" is not only stereotyping/generalizing the entire community because of some prebuscent teens but also incorrect. Stop insulting our intelligence(yes that which you claim we lack) before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself."

Never said that you're a half ass gamer, I'm talking about the majority of the people that play CoD. I believe you to be a none half ass gamer, but you said it yourself MW3 could have been better, yes it could have been a hell of a lot better, seriously they have 2 years and they put out that game, they should be embarrassed about it. Also its spelled Prepubescent not prebuscent, so you can't spell therefore you're an idiot!
Don't call me an idiot when you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. ME3 isn't out yet over here, so it's not as if what I said was completely pulled out of my arse from the random shelve in my left-hand cheek.

quote My Flopy Cropy
Also the MW3 community is crap, every half-ass gamer plays MW3
Given the whole context of that post, it looks to me that what you're trying to say is that the MW3 community is crap because a lot of people play it, meaning the community has quite a large volume to it. Now, if you weren't such an idiot which you claim people in this forum are guilty of without judging yourself first and decided to format what you were really trying to say there with a bit more tact and integrity, you may of avoided a shitload of confusion between the real point you were trying to make and what it really came out as and how people including myself interpreted it as.

Oh and Mr Flopy Cropy, nice game....

Author:   HadesTheWarGod
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love how random logins come and troll about something they don't even know about lol gosh oh and HU1CH13 that shit was funny hahaha multipliers XD

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Apr 10, 12 at 8:06am (PST)
quote Kave En
1. Copy and paste formula. Ever since Call Of Duty 4, the series has had the same style of gameplay and the graphics are maybe 10% better. The core gameplay mechanics remain the same. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". No, but what's wrong with evolving and refining? The series is going to collapse under its own weight, mark my words.

2. The community. The people that play this game are usually in their early teens, who care about their kill/death ratio more then their grades in school, and insist on insulting another player's mother with several "*bleep*s" thrown in for good measure every 5 seconds.

3. It's not fun anymore. Call Of Duty has worn out. I guarantee you Modern Warfare 3 won't match the sales of Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2. Nobody cares about this has-been franchise anymore.
dear sir,this game sold 10 million copies on it's first week of release. your argument is invalid.

Author:   C0N0RH_AFC
Date:   Apr 10, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Kave En
1. Copy and paste formula. Ever since Call Of Duty 4, the series has had the same style of gameplay and the graphics are maybe 10% better. The core gameplay mechanics remain the same. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". No, but what's wrong with evolving and refining? The series is going to collapse under its own weight, mark my words.

2. The community. The people that play this game are usually in their early teens, who care about their kill/death ratio more then their grades in school, and insist on insulting another player's mother with several "*bleep*s" thrown in for good measure every 5 seconds.

3. It's not fun anymore. Call Of Duty has worn out. I guarantee you Modern Warfare 3 won't match the sales of Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2. Nobody cares about this has-been franchise anymore.
dear sir,this game sold 10 million copies on it's first week of release. your argument is invalid.
Lol, why are there so many people bitter about Call of Duty?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.