Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The three reasons Call Of Duty sucks - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1677975-three-reasons-call-of-duty-sucks/4.htm

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Sep 12, 11 at 7:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The three reasons Call Of Duty sucks
-------------------------------------------
I closed this thread because I was intending to sort out/clean up this thread, from spammers and insulters, after I completed my coursework! I'm really sorry for all the confusion I may have caused by closing this thread!

Author:   Antipathy
Date:   Sep 12, 11 at 8:00pm (PST)
Its ok dreamcrafter, one esteemed member took it upon himself to read your mind and created a new thread. Might as well reclose it.

Author:   redmanc90
Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 8:23pm (PST)
Sorry to reply to this thread, but as its already been bumped + probably end up locked but I wonder if the OP would like to come back and defend this point:

quote Kave En
I guarantee you Modern Warfare 3 won't match the sales of Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2. Nobody cares about this has-been franchise anymore.
Especially as today it was announced that MW3 has sales revenue of over $1billion, and reached this figure faster than Bl'ops, and films such as Avatar... Clearly, no one cares about the franchise (#sarcasm)

Author:   Remedy
Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 9:35pm (PST)
quote redmanc90
Sorry to reply to this thread, but as its already been bumped + probably end up locked but I wonder if the OP would like to come back and defend this point:

quote Kave En
I guarantee you Modern Warfare 3 won't match the sales of Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2. Nobody cares about this has-been franchise anymore.
Especially as today it was announced that MW3 has sales revenue of over $1billion, and reached this figure faster than Bl'ops, and films such as Avatar... Clearly, no one cares about the franchise (#sarcasm)
I'm sure he never would have expected that.

Anyway, here's the link: Activision: ‘Modern Warfare 3′ is the fastest to $1 billion

Author:   redmanc90
Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 10:23pm (PST)
quote Trojanman
I'm sure he never would have expected that.

Anyway, here's the link: Activision: ‘Modern Warfare 3′ is the fastest to $1 billion
It was expected by everyone else though!
MW2 was the biggest entertainment launch (at its time), Black Ops beat it and the gaming industry is only growing. For him to come out and categorically state that MW3 will not sell is so amusing and stupid, its incredible.

Author:   Destroyer
Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 11:56pm (PST)
quote redmanc90

quote Kave En
Meh, he is/was an attention seeking whore and those type of people do not have an opinion.

Author:   Anonymous Reborn
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 2:38am (PST)
DreamCrafter told me that he banned the OP twice before he gave him the OMA, DC perma-bantube.

Author:   CAGarber
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 3:02am (PST)
I have never been in a forum where there are weekly "this game sucks" threads. so obnoxious. stay away if you're here to just harass the fans.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 3:33am (PST)
quote Anonymous Reborn
DreamCrafter told me that he banned the OP twice before he gave him the OMA, DC perma-bantube.
I don't believe DreamCrafter is allowed to do that. That's pretty confidential.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 3:38am (PST)
quote Mia
quote Anonymous Reborn
Yeah....

Author:   Anonymous Reborn
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 10:46am (PST)
quote Mia
quote Anonymous Reborn
Huh, he sorta told me it when I requested a ban for Kave.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 11:09am (PST)
It's not really hard to believe that Kave En got perma'd anyway

Author:   DEAD RISING
Date:   Dec 19, 11 at 5:36am (PST)
To me the saw the money maker in Call of duty 4 and kept it up they made improvements in Call of duty modern warfare 2 but this one just seems like the same old thing same guns same everything its not the worst game but not worth the price tag i think call of duty is starting to die a bit as there are a lot of complaints about this.

Author:   Kirbyking
Date:   Dec 19, 11 at 5:45am (PST)
quote Kave En
2. The community. The people that play this game are usually in their early teens, who care about their kill/death ratio more then their grades in school, and insist on insulting another player's mother with several "*bleep*s" thrown in for good measure every 5 seconds.
Only thing I agree with. Everything else is dumb.

Author:   lucasguic
Date:   Dec 19, 11 at 2:38pm (PST)
quote Kirbyking
quote Kave En
2. The community. The people that play this game are usually in their early teens, who care about their kill/death ratio more then their grades in school, and insist on insulting another player's mother with several "*bleep*s" thrown in for good measure every 5 seconds.
Only thing I agree with. Everything else is dumb.
i agree with this too, but I solved my problem giving a massive mute on mics during play I just hate teenage nerdrage! xb

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.