Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourself - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54255/t1649071-introduce-yourself/14.htm

Author:   luv2playgames
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourself
-------------------------------------------
Hi

Im Michael, just started using Neo again and hoped to get some fun games with you guys.

PSN: GhostY2K feel free to add me.

Author:   theQman
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 9:13am (PST)
Hello, I'm

Author:   springer
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
Hi been playing MW3 on xbox since xmas and have got to level 80 but i am still crap!I am a mature gamer [50 !]and need some top tips to get better,can you guys help?
I always play on my own.

Cheers Peter

Author:   Slipknot_Fan007
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 7:08am (PST)
i just made a new account because my old account was full of crap stuff, but anyways, i havnt been on this sight in a year or so! add me on psn, Slipknot_fan007, just say your from this site!

Author:   CrematedMan
Date:   Feb 14, 12 at 12:21am (PST)
quote springer
Hi been playing MW3 on xbox since xmas and have got to level 80 but i am still crap!I am a mature gamer [50 !]and need some top tips to get better,can you guys help?
I always play on my own.

Cheers Peter
Use Type 95/ACR w/ Blind Eye, Assassin, Steady Aim. Use Dead Man's Hand. Secondary - FMGs Akimbo. And make sure to lie prone in corners all game.

Author:   random rambo guy
Date:   Feb 15, 12 at 12:37am (PST)
Hey there. I'm new to posting on here.(Been seein' what you guys have posted for tips) I'm pretty good at modern warfare 3, but the elusive camper kills me more often than not. xbox live: hawkeye2525.

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   Feb 15, 12 at 12:57am (PST)
Hey my name is Doing your mom.How are you?

Author:   fanneyboy
Date:   Feb 17, 12 at 2:50am (PST)
I used to post on NS back in the day so I figured I would come back and enjoy some MW3 community. I play on PC.

Author:   DuckReconMajor
Date:   Feb 17, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
Guess it's a bit late to introduce myself, but whatever.

I always post on the forums at Doomworld, but, like much of the internet, they have a bias against Call of Duty and modern games in general. So I needed a place to talk about Call of Duty.

I got Call of Duty 2 about when it came out. I played it online for a while but didn't get back into CoD until MW2. I've been playing the multiplayer on and off since then.

Author:   Snellz
Date:   Mar 13, 12 at 8:02pm (PST)
Hi, I'm Snellz

Originally joined Neoseeker and was in the Football Manager forums but now moving onwards into the Call of Duty forums since I play it enough

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 2:08am (PST)
Hi there, i'm the_FAMAS_pro (i was an absolute beast with the FAMAS in BO.) i like a lot of food, and i am DANGEROUS with Assault Rifles in MW3. Also,i like to shoot choppers until it says: killer_nyt destroyed AH-6/Gunship/Cobra

Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 2:12am (PST)
quote CrematedMan
quote springer
I always play on my own.

Cheers Peter
Use Type 95/ACR w/ Blind Eye, Assassin, Steady Aim. Use Dead Man's Hand. Secondary - FMGs Akimbo. And make sure to lie prone in corners all game.
same here...i'm level 60 and i'm still crap,BUT my game has been improving greatly these past few days. use MK.14/M4A1/CM901 w/ silencr+assassin(to prevent getting flanked/camped) and for the deathstreak,use dead man's hand to take that S.O.B. with you to hell... >:-) oh and use sleight of hand to decrease reaload time, and stalker. (move left and right while using ADS to throw your opponents aim off and give you a better chance of surviving fire fights.) also don't camp...but if you do,after killing the guy while camping,switch to a new spot since the guy you killed will be running to your position LOOKING FOR VENGEANCE. if this still didn't help, try this : http://www.nowgamer.com/cheats/modern-warfare3-cheats/1123733/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_multiplayer_survival_guide.html

Author:   CrematedMan
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 3:18am (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote CrematedMan
quote springer
I always play on my own.

Cheers Peter
same here...i'm level 60 and i'm still crap,BUT my game has been improving greatly these past few days. use MK.14/M4A1/CM901 w/ silencr+assassin(to prevent getting flanked/camped) and for the deathstreak,use dead man's hand to take that S.O.B. with you to hell... >:-) oh and use sleight of hand to decrease reaload time, and stalker. (move left and right while using ADS to throw your opponents aim off and give you a better chance of surviving fire fights.) also don't camp...but if you do,after killing the guy while camping,switch to a new spot since the guy you killed will be running to your position LOOKING FOR VENGEANCE. if this still didn't help, try this : http://www.nowgamer.com/cheats/modern-warfare3-cheats/1123733/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_multiplayer_survival_guide.html
No no. If you're using DMH and Assassin you have to camp. Jesus.

Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 8:34pm (PST)
quote CrematedMan
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote CrematedMan
quote springer
I always play on my own.

Cheers Peter
No no. If you're using DMH and Assassin you have to camp. Jesus.
really? darn it but hey,assassin also works without camping. you can move around without getting camped/ambushed/flanked by the some random guy with a type 98 when a UAV pops up,and you are unaffected by annoying EMPs,CUAVS and portable radar if you have the pro version which is quite easy to get. also,i like your profile picture... (i love cats!)

Author:   boysgel
Date:   Mar 15, 12 at 1:07pm (PST)
hey i'm boysgel. i'm new to this forum so i hope u keep me company. me and my friends - one of them is on neoseeker D3structor - he usually posts on fifa forums - we cretaed a utube account and post vids of MW3, black ops, saints row, BF3, GTA [any of them] skyrim etc. click the link on my sig 2 check out more.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.