Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: About Asus laptop - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62/t1851606-about-asus-laptop/

Author:   super michael
Date:   Apr 11, 13 at 3:22am (PST)
Subject:   About Asus laptop
-------------------------------------------
I been trying to find a shop in London that sell laptop like Asus G75vw, but all I find are online shopping site like amazon, ebuy etc but those are no good. I live in Gibraltar and the shop don't sell gaming laptop except for alienware.

I want to know what shops in London sell Asus G series like Asus G75vw for an example.

Online shops are useless since most online shop like amazon don't send them to Gibraltar since mostly they normally for UK only. I haven't found a online shop that send it to Gibraltar like laptop so no online shop.

Author:   SamanthaW
Date:   Apr 25, 13 at 6:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: About Asus laptop
How about the main shop of Asus? For sure they'll accommodate you if you contact them.

Author:   harhis23
Date:   Apr 29, 13 at 6:12am (PST)
What about PC Clinic Gibraltar?

I suggest you should check out their website (pc-clinic-gib.com) prior to visiting their place, and see if they got what you want to purchase. Otherwise, give them a call. They also provide a contact number for you to call as well as their fax and email add for inquries, on their website.

Author:   super michael
Date:   Apr 29, 13 at 2:12pm (PST)
quote harhis23
What about PC Clinic Gibraltar?

I suggest you should check out their website (pc-clinic-gib.com) prior to visiting their place, and see if they got what you want to purchase. Otherwise, give them a call. They also provide a contact number for you to call as well as their fax and email add for inquries, on their website.
I try calling tomorrow to see what laptop they bring in their shop.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.