Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Bethesda launches official store, and your wallet will be unable to resist - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54/t1841077-bethesda-launches-official-store-your-wallet-unable-to-resist/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Mar 13, 13 at 6:38pm (PST)
Subject:   Bethesda launches official store, and your wallet will be unable to resist
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22435]]

Author:   Sindrak
Date:   Mar 13, 13 at 7:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bethesda launches official store, and your wallet will be unable to resist
Just a warning for anyone interested in the statue. If you read the description page it states "The retail price for this statue is $300. You will be charged a $100 deposit to reserve your copy, and then pay the difference of $200 when the statue becomes available to ship."

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Mar 13, 13 at 8:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bethesda launches official store, and your wallet will be unable to resist
What Sindrak said. Added a little note to ensure no one thinks otherwise.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Mar 13, 13 at 11:10pm (PST)
The Skyrim lithograph is already sold out (at least for the time being). I ummm, put down my deposit for the statue though. It's so detailed >_>

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Mar 14, 13 at 1:30am (PST)
There is some expensive stuff in there.

Love Skyrim, but nothing there tickled my fancy besides perhaps the mug. Probably won't end up getting anything.

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Mar 14, 13 at 3:08am (PST)
Oh some of the Skyrim stuff is awesome!
Loving this bag:

Although $60 is a littttle steep. If it was $40 I'd be all over that.

This mug also made me chuckle xD

Author:   MissingScore
Date:   Mar 14, 13 at 3:03pm (PST)
It's a nice idea and I may end up getting something eventually, however there's not actually a great deal of stuff to choose from at the moment. I imagine if they sell a fair bit of stuff they'll add more.

Author:   ziemlaj
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 5:15am (PST)
Dragnborn statue looks amazing! <3

Author:   AznLiquid
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 10:13am (PST)
The prints on the Skyrim hoodie look like they'll disappear by the second time you wash it. $58 is way too much for a screen printed hoodie.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.